Olivia Neill #7 Back with John, filler’s gone wrong and promoting sunbeds like a moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olivia Neill is at her peak at the moment. I hope she’s making as much money moves and doing a lot as she can lol because soon there will be a more relatable and “quirky” YouTuber that everyone will be obsessed with. She’ll be at her decline sooner than people think. Soon she will be getting flossie views, around the 200 - 300k mark. Her videos are getting quite the more unseasoned. She’s extremely lazy with her uploads which people seem to eat up tbh, like they’re dying for her content and she’s quite unreasonable which people might not like. Right now she is honestly i think I can say one of the most popular if not most popular teen female YouTuber in the UK and sooner or later that will not be the case at all anymore

Reactions: 42
OMG guys. Hrvy posted a tiktok saying he wants a relationship but blah blah blah but he mentioned he’s still in love with his ex. A lot of people were saying it’s Olivia he was talking about and I 110% think it is Olivia he’s talking about
He was with Loren Gray for a longer time and more publicly so I would guess it’s about her. He was also rumoured to be seeing Maisie Smith when they were both on strictly which is more recent than Olivia.

Reactions: 16
Just a few ive come across and liked are tia Leoni zanetti, sophie Murray , Megan welsh , Zara palozzi , talia maizels , Gemma chit , Meg Hughes! Hope that helps
love sophie she’s so funny and actually seems genuine which is rare nowadays

Reactions: 1
Thank you! I can't seem to find any on right move like hers though they're all either tiny or about 5 grand a month lol I'll keep looking! She got lucky I think 🙄
what’s your budget? I’d say average price for people moving to London is 700pcm for a room I think olivias is like 3k hahaha

Reactions: 5
what’s your budget? I’d say average price for people moving to London is 700pcm for a room I think olivias is like 3k hahaha
Where are you living in London where you can find a room that cheap? Unless you live miles from the centre it’s nigh on impossible to find anywhere that’s less than £800 pcm incl utilities

Reactions: 10
Thank you! I can't seem to find any on right move like hers though they're all either tiny or about 5 grand a month lol I'll keep looking! She got lucky I think 🙄
If you’re open to areas I would really recommend SW London like the Clapham/ Balham/ Brixton area. I’m biased because I live here but honestly for young people it’s perfect and it is slightly cheaper (depending where you are) than the primrose hill etc area

• Haha
Reactions: 8
probably around 2k! my work pays well lol but I wouldn't have that much money to live on after to be honest 😂
but I am open to other areas thanks @Dwightschrute for the recommendations, I don't have a clue and London is so big!!

Reactions: 1
Where are you living in London where you can find a room that cheap? Unless you live miles from the centre it’s nigh on impossible to find anywhere that’s less than £800 pcm incl utilities
wandspwrth, also yeah excluding bills

she def had help from a great real estate agent who quite rightly realised shes a youtuber/instagramer/makes her living off product sponsorships she will need a huge light airy flat as similar to photography studio as poss
unlike flossies dark flat which she wants to make darker (black wardrobe!?!?) which makes everything look bad
anyway olivias flat is so so gorge would love to know the rent shes paying

Reactions: 10
I’m actually impressed she’s gone from her boring flat in Vauxhall to hanging with different people in primrose hill. She looked like she was running back to Belfast to play house with her boyfriend and now I’m dying with envy at her house and with her money and new connections she’s gonna have a wild time in London, watching Kate’s boring vlog of a night out really shows how different she is to the others. She seems to be trying to be more mature and fashion

• Haha
Reactions: 52
yeah, honestly i think i will start enjoying olivia's content again now she's moved away from flossie (which is ironic because i initially prefered flossie!!)

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.