Olivia Neill #7 Back with John, filler’s gone wrong and promoting sunbeds like a moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also on the post they’re shared on Instagram it says the prices are between £5-£30, and on Olivia’s tiktok someone asked how much things will cost. She replies with ‘charity shop prices’ 🙄 that’s not charity shop prices?! I feel like so many people will be disappointed/shocked about that when they’re actually there!!
Nah I went in to a charity shop the other day and they’ve really raised their prices. Jackets were consistently £30. My guess is bc of the resellers on depop tbh 😭 gone are the days

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I don’t think £5-30 is unreasonable? The money is going to charity.
Yeah it's seems like a good idea to get rid of unsold stock and give the proceeds to charity.

However... The poor slave workers that work for motel rocks and all those fast fashion brands that she and Olivia buy from... Will they ever address this?

Do they care or don't they? Like make it make sense.

Reactions: 22
I don’t think £5-30 is unreasonable? The money is going to charity.
no I didn’t think that was unreasonable either I just thought it was weird that Olivia said those were charity shop prices, 30£ is not what comes to mind for me when I think of something expensive from a charity shop even

Reactions: 6
OMG guys. Hrvy posted a tiktok saying he wants a relationship but blah blah blah but he mentioned he’s still in love with his ex. A lot of people were saying it’s Olivia he was talking about and I 110% think it is Olivia he’s talking about

Reactions: 6
no I didn’t think that was unreasonable either I just thought it was weird that Olivia said those were charity shop prices, 30£ is not what comes to mind for me when I think of something expensive from a charity shop even
Seen a fila jacket for £30 in oxfam the other day and I was blown away. Walked straight back out lmao. They’ve started putting tags on items saying “vintage” now and they have higher prices

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I saw girl do a haul of what she got from it and motel Olivia mesh top £5 and one of blue dresses from collection £10… which isn’t as bad as £30 they might be for jackets or designer stuff but all the tops were £5 in haul 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
OMG guys. Hrvy posted a tiktok saying he wants a relationship but blah blah blah but he mentioned he’s still in love with his ex. A lot of people were saying it’s Olivia he was talking about and I 110% think it is Olivia he’s talking about
lol we now know olivia’s next boy she will cling on to for a while then - who knows maybe John will make one next and then she will be back in Ireland 🙄

Reactions: 3
hmm their 'relationship' seemed to be pretty short lived, i'd say they were more of a fling or hookup/fwb situation than a relationship, Hrvy probs has other exs he would have dated for longer and could potentially still be 'in love with', doubt its olivia

Reactions: 46
Anyone know roughly where Olivia's new place is? I'm moving to London next year for work and really want somewhere similar to that. the big windows is mainly what I want lol

Reactions: 4
Anyone know roughly where Olivia's new place is? I'm moving to London next year for work and really want somewhere similar to that. the big windows is mainly what I want lol
its the north side of primrose hill! very very expensive

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.