Olivia Neill #7 Back with John, filler’s gone wrong and promoting sunbeds like a moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flossie used to seem so lovely and genuine, and she had her own style and taste. I wish she wouldn't put on this ditsy, quirky act and would stop wearing stupid micro trends (same with olivia too) because it doesnt seem genuine at all

• Heart
Reactions: 32
there are so many new you tubers that are gonna give her a run for her money

Reactions: 2
interesting how Olivia hasn’t liked flossies recent and hasn’t commented on her two most recent pics

Reactions: 7
interesting how Olivia hasn’t liked flossies recent and hasn’t commented on her two most recent pics
interesting I wonder if they acc have fell out but lewys and olivia keep making jokes about her on live so?

Reactions: 5
i know this isn’t a lewys thread but it always baffled me how he worked with cbbc when you only have to watch his behaviour in the social climbers vlogs around the same time when they’re trashing air b&bs or being disrespectful to people when they’re abroad.

Reactions: 27
i know this isn’t a lewys thread but it always baffled me how he worked with cbbc when you only have to watch his behaviour in the social climbers vlogs around the same time when they’re trashing air b&bs or being disrespectful to people when they’re abroad.
I agree ☝ What exactly did he even do with cbbc again??

Reactions: 2
bit late to the party but i just tried to watch olivias holiday vlog and i had to turn it off lol. her friend’s voice is so annoying and she seems so stuck up. and when they were laughing about being late and leaving the boat man by himself waiting for them, irritated me so much 🤢

Reactions: 35
Not Olivia asking for q&a questions and the majority being about John surely she can’t ignore it
I bet she's done it so she can address it, I notice a lot of influencers of youtubers do Q&As when they have something to answer about

Reactions: 31
I think it’s pretty obvious her and John are not together anymore. Not only that, but their breakup is 100% the reason she decided to stay in London. Probably tit herself at the thought of living in Belfast without being able to play house with John. Bought a whole ass house, decorated it, got a mortgage, then did a 180 all for a BOY. Insanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
I think it’s pretty obvious her and John are not together anymore. Not only that, but their breakup is 100% the reason she decided to stay in London. Probably tit herself at the thought of living in Belfast without being able to play house with John. Bought a whole ass house, decorated it, got a mortgage, then did a 180 all for a BOY. Insanity.
its really embarrassing. shes so boy crazy and clearly centers her life around them. ive always thought she gives off the strongest pick me vibes and this just proves it 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What’s this clothes thing all about?
View attachment 705196
I understand the good cause but these clothes didn’t cost them a thing. It’s wild that brands send them a whole store worth of free clothes. It’s acc crazy. Imagine the stuff they kept. Also I don’t get why they keep associating themselves as a trio. Cause if one does something bad the others are gonna go down w them

Reactions: 14
I understand the good cause but these clothes didn’t cost them a thing. It’s wild that brands send them a whole store worth of free clothes. It’s acc crazy. Imagine the stuff they kept. Also I don’t get why they keep associating themselves as a trio. Cause if one does something bad the others are gonna go down w them
Also on the post they’re shared on Instagram it says the prices are between £5-£30, and on Olivia’s tiktok someone asked how much things will cost. She replies with ‘charity shop prices’ 🙄 that’s not charity shop prices?! I feel like so many people will be disappointed/shocked about that when they’re actually there!!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.