Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her videos are soo much better now she's home, it's like her personality is back. The swimwear bit felt so uncomfortable though, it felt like olivia showing off how skinny she's gotten :/

Reactions: 27
i swear she’s been on about how Jon’s been in her house whenever he feels like it for the past year, even when she’s not there. she doesn’t care about coronavirus and neither do her parents - the latter actually surprised me though.
idk know about the rules in ni so correct me if i’m wrong but she said you’re allowed to have people in doors

Reactions: 1
idk know about the rules in ni so correct me if i’m wrong but she said you’re allowed to have people in doors
i think it’s okay now, sorry i wasn’t clear at all! I more so mean back around when she was visiting home when she shouldn’t etc, or when she wasn’t visiting home but he was still just stuck in her house for some reason? Like idk maybe I’m chatting trash, but i swear in videos she was always on about like how he’s just waltzing in and out of her house all the time, etc. Obviously at some points it would’ve been legal, but at others definitely against the rules

Reactions: 1
her family seems so close and sweet to each other. i would move down the street from mine too if they were like that 😭 im jealous

Reactions: 34
her videos are soo much better now she's home, it's like her personality is back. The swimwear bit felt so uncomfortable though, it felt like olivia showing off how skinny she's gotten :/
olivias always been skinny tho also its v noticable shes a bit uncomfortable showing her body in bikini's and always has been so wouldnt call it showing off anything

Reactions: 26
a bit ot but do you think their flat has access to the sky pool thingy in london? i know they live in nine elms / embassy gardens but idk the specifics of that area!!

Reactions: 2
bruh that vlog, it is so obvious how much happier she is in belfast. you can physically see it and we don't even know the gorl.

Reactions: 28
Random but anyone know what type of dog George is? He’s so cute
I believe he’s a lurcher/definitely some form of sight hound, if you’re considering getting one please look at rescue organisations as sight hounds/greyhounds/lurchers are probably the most common dogs, they get retired after racing and don’t receive a lot of interest because they’re so big :( but they are the sweetest laziest dogs and make the best pets❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37
a bit ot but do you think their flat has access to the sky pool thingy in london? i know they live in nine elms / embassy gardens but idk the specifics of that area!!
No because they don’t live in embassy gardens. You have the live in that actual development for access

Reactions: 6
olivias always been skinny tho also its v noticable shes a bit uncomfortable showing her body in bikini's and always has been so wouldnt call it showing off anything
Where are you getting the idea she's uncomfortable showing her body? I've seen more of her body than any other Youtuber, she shows it all the time

Reactions: 8
I believe he’s a lurcher/definitely some form of sight hound, if you’re considering getting one please look at rescue organisations as sight hounds/greyhounds/lurchers are probably the most common dogs, they get retired after racing and don’t receive a lot of interest because they’re so big :( but they are the sweetest laziest dogs and make the best pets❤
Thank you for replying! And don’t worry I can’t get a dog for at least 10 years living in London but I would deffo rescue!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.