Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her posting like a tiktok or something from London a few weeks back when there was protests and fights and stuff in NI saying just being like "this is where I'm from scared to go back if its like this" something a long those lines. It wasn't a super serious tiktok or anything at all but it made me wonder myself what side she was on
I was going to mention a comment I saw on this tiktok and it’s along similar lines to what someone was saying about glamourising London a few days ago. She’s from a very privileged and wealthy family in Belfast, yet for some reason jumps on the band wagon of being largely effected by the unrest in Belfast. Of course seeing those events happening in your city is unnerving, but it’s no secret that the working class are a lot more affected and prone to those attacks - whereas olivia lives in one of the wealthiest areas and is very much protected from the unrest when many others aren’t so fortunate. Hope I don’t come across as taking it too seriously because I know she’s just joking, but I do find it a bit tone deaf when she’s clearly had a very different upbringing to those exposed, but still jumps on the bandwagon.

Reactions: 13
I was going to mention a comment I saw on this tiktok and it’s along similar lines to what someone was saying about glamourising London a few days ago. She’s from a very privileged and wealthy family in Belfast, yet for some reason jumps on the band wagon of being largely effected by the unrest in Belfast. Of course seeing those events happening in your city is unnerving, but it’s no secret that the working class are a lot more affected and prone to those attacks - whereas olivia lives in one of the wealthiest areas and is very much protected from the unrest when many others aren’t so fortunate. Hope I don’t come across as taking it too seriously because I know she’s just joking, but I do find it a bit tone deaf when she’s clearly had a very different upbringing to those exposed, but still jumps on the bandwagon.
I don't necessarily agree with this tbh. You don't have to be working class to have lived through the unrest of NI. Maybe she's less exposed directly but the rioting/protests/general culture is something everyone in NI has experienced throughout their lives

Reactions: 28
I think it’s good her speaking out on it too. I know it’s maybe not in the best way and I can’t comment too much because I’m not too educated on the whole thing myself but from these comments on the thread it seems as though we’re just picking out the fact that she cannot possibly be affected by anything because her family have some money. If she said nothing that’s when people would really have an issue.

Reactions: 5
I don't necessarily agree with this tbh. You don't have to be working class to have lived through the unrest of NI. Maybe she's less exposed directly but the rioting/protests/general culture is something everyone in NI has experienced throughout their lives
I’m not very educated on the matter, it’s just that on that specific post I saw a few comments saying how she hasn’t lived through it as much yet still acts as if she has, I was going to mention it at the time but someone bought up the tiktok again. But again, I haven’t lived through any of it so I don’t know how it affects the everyday person in Belfast.

I think it’s good her speaking out on it too. I know it’s maybe not in the best way and I can’t comment too much because I’m not too educated on the whole thing myself but from these comments on the thread it seems as though we’re just picking out the fact that she cannot possibly be affected by anything because her family have some money. If she said nothing that’s when people would really have an issue.
I don’t think she was speaking out on it, she just duetted a video of riots saying something sarcy like ‘my city’. Never said it wasn’t an issue for her, but she has the privileges to remain neutral on the situation and not have to be in conflict directly herself, nor have to worry about her friends and family like others do. My point was just saying her upbringing and vision of Belfast is likely extremely different to other people’s, yet she still jumps on the bandwagon.

Reactions: 3
I’m not very educated on the matter, it’s just that on that specific post I saw a few comments saying how she hasn’t lived through it as much yet still acts as if she has, I was going to mention it at the time but someone bought up the tiktok again. But again, I haven’t lived through any of it so I don’t know how it affects the everyday person in Belfast.

I don’t think she was speaking out on it, she just duetted a video of riots saying something sarcy like ‘my city’. Never said it wasn’t an issue for her, but she has the privileges to remain neutral on the situation and not have to be in conflict directly herself, nor have to worry about her friends and family like others do. My point was just saying her upbringing and vision of Belfast is likely extremely different to other people’s, yet she still jumps on the bandwagon.

Why make an assumption when you say yourself your not educated on the topic. Are you even Irish? Have you been to Belfast? The city speaks for itself and the troubles have affected everyone wealthy or poor.

Reactions: 25
0D2AF8F1-3C89-4C3D-8500-3A9C2C614BCE.png

she doesn’t even exercise...? why do gymshark sponsor everyone and anyone, so pointless!!

Reactions: 31

So you aren’t very educated on the matter, and what you do know is from a few comments on a tiktok post? The situation in NI has affected everyone, rich and poor. This isn’t something that happened a century ago, Olivia’s parents would of literally have been born and raised during the the troubles. People were in a constant danger even when going about their daily lives for three decades. People have lost family members, friends, or at the very least know someone has been directly affected by what happened. People lost their jobs, moved away and left their families behind. Many, including my parents, have horrific memories of these times and are nervous with what’s happening now. They didn’t even grow up in NI but in the Republic and Manchester.

It’s okay not to know something and not say anything. It’s not okay to have minimal knowledge on the subject and criticise what someone from Belfast has to briefly say about the situation, which wasn’t even a political opinion. Please don’t regurgitate what you see on tiktok to blindingly tit on Olivia. It’s not woke and is completely unnecessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
So you aren’t very educated on the matter, and what you do know is from a few comments on a tiktok post? The situation in NI has affected everyone, rich and poor. This isn’t something that happened a century ago, Olivia’s parents would of literally have been born and raised during the the troubles. People were in a constant danger even when going about their daily lives for three decades. People have lost family members, friends, or at the very least know someone has been directly affected by what happened. People lost their jobs, moved away and left their families behind. Many, including my parents, have horrific memories of these times and are nervous with what’s happening now. They didn’t even grow up in NI but in the Republic and Manchester.

It’s okay not to know something and not say anything. It’s not okay to have minimal knowledge on the subject and criticise what someone from Belfast has to briefly say about the situation, which wasn’t even a political opinion. Please don’t regurgitate what you see on tiktok to blindingly tit on Olivia. It’s not woke and is completely unnecessary.
THIS!!! As someone who lives in Belfast the sectarian violence has affected the majority of people over here and even a few years ago there was a lot of violence over flag protests where roads were closed and I remember being in Belfast and driving home being scared and i’m sure others remember that aswell. While, Belfast is a nice enough city there’s a lot of tension and trouble which IMO only really people in NI can speak on as they know what it’s like.

Reactions: 14
Why make an assumption when you say yourself your not educated on the topic. Are you even Irish? Have you been to Belfast? The city speaks for itself and the troubles have affected everyone wealthy or poor.
It was people commenting this on the tiktok, not me

Sorry for any offence taken, I was commenting on some comments I saw on the post, misjudgment as clearly everyone is affected. I never said she wasn’t. I didn’t try to comment on the conflict in any way in forming an opinion as I’m English and uneducated on the matter

Reactions: 1
hahahahaha these ppl do not understand. i went to a concert in belfast once and got asked if i was catholic or protestant. speaks for itself (said i was atheist lol)

Reactions: 2
Ok let's get the thread back on topic (Olivia) but generally people should not comment on things they are not educated on or have experienced personally. People love the sound of their own voice too much but we move

Reactions: 26
I KNOW and in her new video, she says she loves that they suck everything in???? witch SUCK WHAT IN? YOUR BONES??? infuriating
excuse me, what? you can be annoyed she is sponsored by an athletic clothing brand if you care that much. however, there is absolutely no need to bodyshame.

Reactions: 22
i like olivia but omg her obsession with john is genuinely terrifying. not watched the new video yet just the thumbnail is putting me off 😭😭😭

Reactions: 28
why does she have so many adds in her videos? she had one for gum shark in her most recent one, then cotton on and then various others on her story. like i get she’s got a house to pay for but would you not space them out a bit?

Reactions: 1
I did enjoy the latest vid more but I already cba with all the John content we'll be getting, her comments like "I can't believe WE have a house" "first night in OUR house" "shall we just get married"🤡🤡 it's gonna be even more embarrassing when they inevitably break up a second time, I get that she's young and she's probably doing it because it's what her younger viewers want to see, but I would've thought she'd have her head a bit more screwed on after their last breakup and all the crap with hrvey and spencer especially

Reactions: 57
She is literally obsessed with Jon. She’s basically bought him a party house to live at rent free

Reactions: 30
i like olivia but omg her obsession with john is genuinely terrifying. not watched the new video yet just the thumbnail is putting me off 😭😭😭
It’s her boyfriend though obvs she is gonna be I am with mine and literally most people who’s in a relationship

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.