Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone from Belfast know the area and approx how much her house would cost? Just being nosy sorry. Don’t expose her location Im just curious about cost
3 bed new build so atleast 400k, she also said its near her parents house and theirs is like 600k but it seems alot bigger/ has a large garden

Reactions: 2
3 bed new build so atleast 400k, she also said its near her parents house and theirs is like 600k but it seems alot bigger/ has a large garden
Isn’t it a 4 bed with 2 en-suites? I think it’s really lovely but no doubt very pricey!!

Reactions: 5
I'd say around 500-600k, I was looking at really big houses near Malone and they were going for 1-2mil, but they were HUGE and had massive gardens/land

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know if lewys has got a thread i need to go and vent

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone from Belfast know the area and approx how much her house would cost? Just being nosy sorry. Don’t expose her location Im just curious about cost
It was on the website for £365,000 so not as dear as people think

Reactions: 6
lol i ordered stuff from her motel rocks edit because i actually liked it and ive just got it today and theyve put another top in by an accident so theres me £30 better off

• Haha
Reactions: 31
is the vid of drinks on her story breaking lockdown rules? it looks like it's inside & more than 6 from diff households?

Reactions: 1
I actually thought the rules in NI were stricter than England but not sure .. her being there and being indoors with her family and Jon is against the rules in NI anyway I’m sure so don’t think she cares

Reactions: 5
I actually thought the rules in NI were stricter than England but not sure .. her being there and being indoors with her family and Jon is against the rules in NI anyway I’m sure so don’t think she cares
i swear she’s been on about how Jon’s been in her house whenever he feels like it for the past year, even when she’s not there. she doesn’t care about coronavirus and neither do her parents - the latter actually surprised me though.

Reactions: 8
I think Olivia might have bought a sausage dog as there’s a sausage dog on her sisters instagram story, maybe i’m just reaching and it’s just a friends or family’s dog but if it is olivia’s dog it seems an awkward time to buy as she’ll be in London until July/August? But I suppose her family would look after it like the house until she moves properly back over here

Reactions: 3
watching her new vlog and it's insane how much happier she is in NI. I think moving to London was the right decision for that time in her life, although covid def put a damper on things. but I'm happy for her that she's realized she prefers being close to family.

Reactions: 44
I think Olivia might have bought a sausage dog as there’s a sausage dog on her sisters instagram story, maybe i’m just reaching and it’s just a friends or family’s dog but if it is olivia’s dog it seems an awkward time to buy as she’ll be in London until July/August? But I suppose her family would look after it like the house until she moves properly back over here
The sausage dog has been up in her sisters story a few times so I don’t think it’s olivias, she’s already said George is living with her so I think if the sausage dog was hers she would have said

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.