Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i do like olivia and john together and i hope they work out but he seems really uncomfortable in videos, i think it would have been better for them to keep things private (but not a secret) especially since they’ve already went through a public breakup

Reactions: 41
He seems soooooooo boring like he use to be fun in videos. She’s treating him like a husband n playing wifey

Reactions: 18
It’s her boyfriend though obvs she is gonna be I am with mine and literally most people who’s in a relationship
she constantly goes on about him tho like ok you have a bf good for you, if you never shut up about your bf it just gets annoying, half her brand is based on john and them being together 🤡

the lack of fruit/veg in olivias shopping is crazy, like shes a vegan who doesnt eat fruit/veg wtf hahahah

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
she constantly goes on about him tho like ok you have a bf good for you, if you never shut up about your bf it just gets annoying, half her brand is based on john and them being together 🤡
her views defos skyrocket when he is around so she knows what she is doing for sure

i don't think it would be quite as jarring if john was as giddy about olivia as she is about him, but he seems really muted in videos which makes their dynamic slightly odd, but then again she might not show everything on camera so who knows

Reactions: 15
i understand john is probably just camera shy but he literally does not speak…? even when olivia is directly taking to him, asking him a question he just mumbles or stays silent, i don’t get it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
john's just a normal rowdy lad but being on camera is defo not for him or he'd have made his own youtube channel by now i'm glad he's just normal tbh or else they'd be like every other insufferable youtube couple

Reactions: 26
Goading, stop trying to provoke - Please read our rules and why they're important
Also I'm sorry but you guys are saying how Olivia is obsessed with John but you guys are lowkey obsessed with her like, the fact some of you are body-shaming her, like literally picking her apart?? if you don't like her then bro just move on. Like if you don't like her then why are you here talking about her? watching her videos? She has done nothing wrong Get a life you lot

Also I'm sorry but you guys are saying how Olivia is obsessed with John but you guys are lowkey obsessed with her like, the fact some of you are body-shaming her, like literally picking her apart?? if you don't like her then bro just move on. Like if you don't like her then why are you here talking about her? watching her videos? She has done nothing wrong Get a life you lot
Hun this is a gossip forum, think you’re in the wrong place x

• Haha
Reactions: 85
Lol clearly you haven’t seen mrs hinch’s threads then🤣 Also why so quick to defend her, do you know her personally 🙂?

Reactions: 6
Can you say what website? I'm currently looking to move and I only ever look on property pal
Sorry I am not going to post where she lives but it is pretty easy to figure out

I remember her posting like a tiktok or something from London a few weeks back when there was protests and fights and stuff in NI saying just being like "this is where I'm from scared to go back if its like this" something a long those lines. It wasn't a super serious tiktok or anything at all but it made me wonder myself what side she was on
I think she doesn't overly care nor do her family but I presume she is more aligned to the republican side based on a number of things;
she has identified herself as Irish several times in her videos,
she and her friends seem to go pretty hard celebrating St Patrick's Day every year,
The GAA shorts, she said on TikTok she used to play GAA and that she wears them now because they say ONeill which is her name, that being said I can't see someone wearing them who is Unionist.
John has a shamrock in his bio and a holiday home in Donegal, a lot of his friends also seem to put a shamrock in their bio (it could be his influence on her)
She was critical of the DUP in the baking video with Flossie and Kate,
Methody is a non-denom school with more Catholics now than Protestants. It performs moderately well academically but retains prestige among the wealthy. A lot of the catholic grammar schools in the area excel academically but have a strong faith element. If her parents are a mixed marriage and well-off then it would make sense for her to go to Methody.
I don't think she would ever speak out about it on her platform which is a wise move

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
lol you’re not new to this thread, why do you keep coming back? are you obsessed w us?? stop returning if it bothers you so much and make a rave thread or something idk

Reactions: 34
Why are you so quick to judge her? do you know her personally?

I know but this is a different level of obsession
Quick to judge because this is what this website is here for 🤣, don’t come here if you don’t like what’s being said, this is not a rave about thread.

i understand john is probably just camera shy but he literally does not speak…? even when olivia is directly taking to him, asking him a question he just mumbles or stays silent, i don’t get it 🤣
Yeah I don't get how people are obsessed with him or missed him a significant amount in the vids. He adds absolutely nothing but I hope they're happy and in a healthy relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
uh i am new to this thread lmaooooo

But you agree? you are obsessed??
uh you’ve been on this thread a few times before that post lmaooooo

and no, i’m not “obsessed”, i merely take an interest in the youtubers whose threads i read and comment on x

ETA: end of discussion and back to olivia :)

i think olivia would much rather we chat tit here than in her comments or DMs... if she chooses to seek this thread out then that's her decision to make. i understand that certain comments can be a bit too far though and I personally try not to trigger people when talking about body issues & such

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.