Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The beginning of her new yt video looooll, atleast she’s self aware i guess
omg she deff reads here that is exactly what people were saying on here, its when we say she just copies/ pinterest other influncers and doesnt have a thought of her own

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
can’t help but notice her lip filler in her new video!! it’s migrated above her lip line so much, poorly done🥴

Reactions: 16
I think it makes sense if kate kept quiet about what she knew because she didnt wanna cause problems w social climbers but because her and carmie have broke up she just let it all spill because what does she have to lose lol
Have Kate and Carmie deffo broken up?

Reactions: 1
I was just thinking you know how she says she can never poo and hadn’t pop’d for days at one stage yet drinks so much coffee.. I think this is code for “I don’t eat” like at all... sorry if this triggers people with ED but I genuinely don’t think she eats

Reactions: 17
I was just thinking you know how she says she can never poo and hadn’t pop’d for days at one stage yet drinks so much coffee.. I think this is code for “I don’t eat” like at all... sorry if this triggers people with ED but I genuinely don’t think she eats
her diet is kinda bad tho, very little fibre to push anything threw on the reg + small quainity of food just dosent add up to regular bowel movements

Reactions: 10
Oh 100% she under eats for her height/activity level. I have an ED so don't worry its not triggering lol

But if you look at what she normally eats-Coffee,1/2 avocado and beans on pretty low calorie bread, low fat pasta meals (tomato sauce), what else does she eat? I lost a ton of weight when I ate like that when I first when vegan as its so low fat. She definitely does not eat enough to have proper bowel movements so I'm not surprised she's having problems :/

• Sad
Reactions: 12
i live in london and i know this is a bit picky but i kinda wish she'd gone to more independent coffee shops because theres SO many in london and i feel like it would be more interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
i live in london and i know this is a bit picky but i kinda wish she'd gone to more independent coffee shops because theres SO many in london and i feel like it would be more interesting.
She could have easily done this as well, if she took public transport instead of her car and actually planned it ... the ad integration was odd too, surely a look book/styling video would have been better

Reactions: 23
uhhhh this tiktok she posted on her second account ... its giving ED vibes
defo not defending her about this but I know when you've suffered with ed and you're used to being tiny when you gain even the smallest amount you immediately think your huge, its just such a mind game, not her fault but she should be careful what she promotes

Reactions: 11
Definitely felt her old personality coming back in her newest video, is it just me or did her voice sound different? 😂 also I agree that was such an odd ad placement no idea how it was approved

Reactions: 12
i thought the ad placement was kinda good, better than trying them all on at once, but she defo could have went to more independant coffee shops like there is no chance that starbucks coffee is the best in london

Reactions: 25
defo not defending her about this but I know when you've suffered with ed and you're used to being tiny when you gain even the smallest amount you immediately think your huge, its just such a mind game, not her fault but she should be careful what she promotes
Yeah its so damaging that shes a size 4/6 using audios calling herself fat. Like god forbid one of her followers saw that who eats tht on the daily... which wouldnt be uncommon because two pot noodles is only 800 cals...

Reactions: 27
Yeah its so damaging that shes a size 4/6 using audios calling herself fat. Like god forbid one of her followers saw that who eats tht on the daily... which wouldnt be uncommon because two pot noodles is only 800 cals...
shes prob trying to 'show off' that she eats loads of food, its like when vogue does 'a day in the life of a model' and half the video is them eating burgers and pizza like duck off we all know thats the only thing your gonna eat all day, like trying to flex the oh i just have a fast metabolisim bs

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.