Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be mortified if I was Olivia and woke up to this, what is she doing. Its creepy as hell, she tries so hard to be Olivia
she might be bouncing to Belfast and ordering a restraining order hopefully

Reactions: 6
what was she doing?
Let's see...
Changes her own sense of style and copies Olivia's style (look at Flossie's fits before she started living with Olivia) even down to jewellery and shoes.

Starts to lose more weight and posts pictures and videos to appear slimmer (this got much worse when she moved in with Olivia), eats like Olivia too with all those coffees and mostly vegan/vegetarian eating (if eating at all)

Dyed her hair blonde like Olivia (but to be fair this was definitely inspired by her Madison Beer fantasy)
and starts to wear heavier makeup every day (Flossie always wore heavy makeup and tan when she was going out, but since being with Olivia she's obsessed with being as dark as possible. Sunbeds I assume, which was Olivia's original jam).
Let's not forget the lipfillers she's NEVER mentioned.

Started talking like Olivia, mannerisms, catch-phrases. Like the way she talks is completely different now, kinda quicker and ditzy, interrupts herself to burp or make a random unrelated comment. Like Olivia.

She's just gone very forced and cringe because she's just recreating a character. I know everyone changes, and it's good to change, but it's like Flossie has regressed to a 13 year old who found a cool best friend and has to be exactly like her to feel like she's fitting in.

Reactions: 22
i feel like lots of the british yt girlies are copying olivia cause they've seen how quickly she blew up. kinda reminds of when all those dote girls were trying to be emma chamberlain....

Reactions: 35
olivia mentioned in a recent video that she stopped wearing foundation, and imo her makeup looks more natural lately than ever before and flossie's always put a hefty amount of foundation on so idk if she's really copying olivia makeup wise bc honestly they're both just following the trend of eyeshadow liner, glossy lips and so on

Reactions: 20
Spencer leaked those videos early January, I don’t understand why it’s taken until now for Kate to tell Olivia? Carmie 1000% would of told Kate about it at the time so I don’t think that would of caused them to break up regardless of whether she agreed with what Spencer did or not. Maybe Kate was angry after their breakup/“break” so told Olivia to try spite Carmie?

Reactions: 19
Spencer leaked those videos early January, I don’t understand why it’s taken until now for Kate to tell Olivia? Carmie 1000% would of told Kate about it at the time so I don’t think that would of caused them to break up regardless of whether she agreed with what Spencer did or not. Maybe Kate was angry after their breakup/“break” so told Olivia to try spite Carmie?
maybe cause lockdown lifted recently? so kate told her in person in april when they could meet face to face?

Reactions: 5
Maybe Carmie didn’t tell her straight away, there are massive cracks in their relationship anyway and he probably said it in jest in front of Millie and Spencer and slipped up.

Reactions: 21
Posting about Palestine and then deleting it...?
Probably got lots of hate. Freya Killin was saying the other day how she got tons of hate from people who are pro Israeli.

Quite frankly don’t wanna hear influencers political opinions either way, half of them can’t even spell

Reactions: 16
Olivia is from Northern Ireland, people from Northern Ireland tend to know quit a lot about Palestine as Ireland have a good relationship with them as they are similar with the troubles in Ireland with the UK

Reactions: 32
Respect for her has gone up for posting about Palestine. Fair play. Shame she had to delete it.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.