Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olivia is from Northern Ireland, people from Northern Ireland tend to know quit a lot about Palestine as Ireland have a good relationship with them as they are similar with the troubles in Ireland with the UK
I'm Irish, can confirm. We fly Palestinian flags everywhere and our country is publicly in solidarity with Palestine, as like you said Irish history is very similar to what's happening in Palestine...we've sent a huge amount of aid to Palestine in the Gaza Strip.

Thanks for leaving that comment it's nice to see it.

Although I can see why she deleted it, anytime I leave a Pro-Palestine comment somehere I get people jumping down my throat that I hate Jews and I'm Anti-Semitic. She probably got the same treatment and just freaked out.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Don’t get why she deleted it? it’s not antisemetic to support palestine. that’s so weird, sorry posting and deleting an awareness post is odd

Reactions: 15
exactly :/ Zionists have a way to attack and scare people who spread awareness about Palestine and call them anti Semitic so not shocked to see that’s clearly what’s happened here, as a fellow northern Irish person I’d wish she’d have kept it up :/

Reactions: 19
This conflict has never been about religion but zionists conveniently bring up anti semitism whenever someone standswith palestine. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
This conflict has never been about religion but zionists conveniently bring up anti semitism whenever someone standswith palestine. :rolleyes:
Ehh "zionists calling any criticism of Israel antisemitic is wrong and false" and "antisemitism is a huge problem amongst some who are pro Palestine" are two takes that can coexist and should. I'm pro Palestine but some of the antisemitic rhetoric that is spewed at ordinary Jewish people, many of whom aren't even Israeli and have no connection to the country is ridiculous and honestly cheapens the movement and strengthens Israel's assertions of criticism = antisemitism. That being said I don't really want to get involved into a debate about the Israel Palestine conflict on a forum about influencers.

Reactions: 6
Ehh "zionists calling any criticism of Israel antisemitic is wrong and false" and "antisemitism is a huge problem amongst some who are pro Palestine" are two takes that can coexist and should. I'm pro Palestine but some of the antisemitic rhetoric that is spewed at ordinary Jewish people, many of whom aren't even Israeli and have no connection to the country is ridiculous and honestly cheapens the movement and strengthens Israel's assertions of criticism = antisemitism. That being said I don't really want to get involved into a debate about the Israel Palestine conflict on a forum about influencers.
Stating that anyone who supports the Palestinian genocide is Anti-Semitic is not a rhetoric that "should" exist. I agree there's different sides to this, but being Pro-Palestine does not = Anti-Semitism.
This is definitely not the platform for this discussion though! Esp when there's a number of Irish people on this thread... 😅

Reactions: 6
Stating that anyone who supports the Palestinian genocide is Anti-Semitic is not a rhetoric that "should" exist. I agree there's different sides to this, but being Pro-Palestine does not = Anti-Semitism.
This is definitely not the platform for this discussion though! Esp when there's a number of Irish people on this thread... 😅
I am confused by your comment - you are saying people who support the Palestinian genocide (i.e. pro-Israel) are antisemitic? Do you mean the opposite?
Anyway if that is what you meant, I think you are misunderstanding/misreading what I am saying. I said that whilst Zionists call any criticism of Israel as antisemitic and that is wrong and untrue, there is antisemitism amongst some sections of the pro-Palestine movement that can't be denied. There is large number of Muslim majority countries in the Middle East that are anti-Israel and that have oppressive policies towards Jewish people and openly deny the Holocaust. I have seen blood libel even being used as a smear against Israel. I have seen people comparing Jewish people to Nazis when Judaism does not equal Zionism. I have seen people questioning any Jewish person whether they support Israel immediately or calling them names after they mention being Jewish when, again, being Jewish does not equal Zionist. Why does someone who lives in another country and has no connection to Israel receive this when they simply post about celebrating Rosh Hashanah online? This is also not just happening in Muslim majority countries in the Middle East; this happens in the West too.
I remind you that I said I am pro-Palestine but beside how antisemitism is wrong and a form of racism that has been perpetuated for over 2000 years, it also weakens the Palestinian movement and strengthens the arguments of the other side. I think not acknowledging this antisemitism and not openly combatting it is detrimental to the movement.
There's actually a lot of Fundamentalist Christians and Neo-Nazis who support Israel due to antisemitic and Islamophobic views but that's a whole other thing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Freeing Palestine has NOTHING to do with religion let’s stop bringing that up,
Zionists conflate Zionism with Judaism. Antizionism is not antisemitism
It's not about different cultures/religions, it's a colonising force and those resisting being wiped out and replaced in their own home, anyways FREE PALESTINE 🇵🇸

• Heart
Reactions: 30
To avoid this going offtopic it's best to discuss the conflict in its own thread

Reactions: 44
I think it makes sense if kate kept quiet about what she knew because she didnt wanna cause problems w social climbers but because her and carmie have broke up she just let it all spill because what does she have to lose lol

Reactions: 13
influencers posting about any political issues makes me laugh, its always just a repost on their story of a post off instagram doing less than nothing for whatever their posting about

Reactions: 7
uhhhh this tiktok she posted on her second account ... its giving ED vibes

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
influencers posting about any political issues makes me laugh, its always just a repost on their story of a post off instagram doing less than nothing for whatever their posting about
Olivia grew up in Belfast? I’m sure she’d have more of an idea what’s going on than the average influencer.

Reactions: 8
uhhhh this tiktok she posted on her second account ... its giving ED vibes
Ew omg this has rattled me, it's like it's only funny/sarcastic because she's obviously not fat, but if a "fat" girl did this guarantee the comments would be all concerned for her health/disgusted by it. She needs to take a step back and realise how bad this comes across, not belittling people who genuinely have body dysmorphia and deal with these kinds of thoughts but she could've left this one in the drafts

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.