Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just finished the podcast, they didnā€™t even mention her being almost cancelled so i assume she specifically asked them not to bring it up, understandable. i think she was really embarrassed at the time

also, spencer seems like a proper weirdo šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
wait sorry im so late to this can u tell me waht the scandal was/why she was almost cancelled? what happened??

Reactions: 1
I was about to say this! Stg if she says sheā€™s fat oen more time
thats literally why i stopped watching her before she moved to london bc her CONSTANTLY saying she was fat and ugly was really getting to me because she is categorically NOT fat and NOT ugly in ANY sense....its so frustratign to watch her say that and think wtf does that mean for the rest of us.. ugh

Reactions: 26
thats literally why i stopped watching her before she moved to london bc her CONSTANTLY saying she was fat and ugly was really getting to me because she is categorically NOT fat and NOT ugly in ANY sense....its so frustratign to watch her say that and think wtf does that mean for the rest of us.. ugh
i will always remember when she said in her prom grwm ā€œI want to be so skinny thst when I turn to the side you canā€™t see meā€ Ik she was joking but cmon

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Is it just me or is that Lila Moss on her story lol? Olivia and Flossie both follow her and she follows them both back šŸ¤”

32691C68-E671-424D-A2B0-698B1AF04A9B.png
E3189962-D486-4A8A-895D-6D5CD274AB6F.png

Reactions: 2
defo not defending her about this but I know when you've suffered with ed and you're used to being tiny when you gain even the smallest amount you immediately think your huge, its just such a mind game, not her fault but she should be careful what she promotes
LOL this video of hers is extremely triggering it made me have a meltdown lol fun

• Heart
Reactions: 7
LOL this video of hers is extremely triggering it made me have a meltdown lol fun
Its not her fault for feeling like that, she shouldn't be judged ETC- but she has totally responsibility for what she projects to a young female fan base. Even if she made these comments by habit, without even realising it as so many of us do- she has to look over her videos in editing, she should take them out, or not say them whilst filming. And if her relationship with her body is so bad that she doesn't actually recognise how false these comments are, which seems unlikely but possible, then she should be pursuing therapy, which she has the time and resources for, before making any comments about body image online

PS I hope you're ok xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Its not her fault for feeling like that, she shouldn't be judged ETC- but she has totally responsibility for what she projects to a young female fan base. Even if she made these comments by habit, without even realising it as so many of us do- she has to look over her videos in editing, she should take them out, or not say them whilst filming. And if her relationship with her body is so bad that she doesn't actually recognise how false these comments are, which seems unlikely but possible, then she should be pursuing therapy, which she has the time and resources for, before making any comments about body image online

PS I hope you're ok xx
I can't imagine either of them would get therapy. The whole doing drugs, skinny, London lifestyle is seen as so desirable and fun, I feel like they're trying to fit into that stereotype and live that life. It's so damaging to their audience, especially their young fans who want to follow in their footsteps :(( and thank you x

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.