Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if anyones seen this but her fans are so embarrassing lol filming a normal lad in a pub (turns out this is in newcastle? i thought he went to uni in ireland?)

Reactions: 14
Not sure if anyones seen this but her fans are so embarrassing lol filming a normal lad in a pub (turns out this is in newcastle? i thought he went to uni in ireland?)
Didn’t Olivia’s brother go to uni in Newcastle? I feel like he would’ve left by now though. I think I remember she went to Newcastle one year for Halloween in a video?

Reactions: 1
Hahaha that's not John and yeah her brother went to uni in Newcastle but I'm sure he would've graduated last year as he was in my year

Reactions: 5
Not me walking from work to get home and I see Graeme in his bmw with the roof down. King

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
But she has put him in her videos, what do they expect?? If he doesn't want to be "harassed" then Olivia should stop using him for views
Weird take imo? Just because some features in a few youtube vids doesn’t mean they should be filmed on a night out having fun? Her having him in her vids is normal and lots of people have their SO’s in vids. It doesn’t mean she should expect people to harass or film her partner. OP (of the video) is at fault neither Olivia or John

Reactions: 83
Weird take imo? Just because some features in a few youtube vids doesn’t mean they should be filmed on a night out having fun? Her having him in her vids is normal and lots of people have their SO’s in vids. It doesn’t mean she should expect people to harass or film her partner. OP (of the video) is at fault neither Olivia or John
It's like any person with a following on social media, or a celebrity, of course people are going to film them on a night out. Obviously its a different story if they are actually harassed, but an innocent video of him standing in a pub isn't harassment. And if he doesn't want to be known to the public then he should ask Olivia not to mention or show him in her videos? Simple

Reactions: 3
It's like any person with a following on social media, or a celebrity, of course people are going to film them on a night out. Obviously its a different story if they are actually harassed, but an innocent video of him standing in a pub isn't harassment. And if he doesn't want to be known to the public then he should ask Olivia not to mention or show him in her videos? Simple
He’s not a celebrity though and only has a following from being Olivia Neill’s bf? It’s not like he’s done anything for people to want to follow him or actually film him on a night out. I’m sure if any person was filmed they’d feel very weird about it so I’m not surprised that Olivia does about her boyfriend? Any person has the right to privacy lmao even big celebrities like Harry Styles or Beyoncé .. We all say on here that we used to like Olivia because she was normal and a part of that was her showing her bf, friends, family etc

Reactions: 33
But she has put him in her videos, what do they expect?? If he doesn't want to be "harassed" then Olivia should stop using him for views
Him being in her videos doesn’t equal a free pass to harass him in public, especially if he wasn’t with her

Reactions: 41
i can’t believe she’s mates with kate moss’ daughter now how does that even happen she’s the luckiest girl in the world i swear pretty privilege gets you soooo far

Reactions: 31
I’m so confused why people would want to get photos with John like bit strange if you ask me. I’ve seen him at pubs and out before and he’s attractive yes but he’s a normal guy not anyone special, her fans just need to chill out abit

Reactions: 21
but he already is known now and he was in her vids before her channel got super big? So, even if he asked her not to show him in videos it's not gonna do anything because people already know him lol personally i wouldn't want people taking photos of me while i'm in the pub with my friends just because the person i was dating has a youtube channel like it would be so uncomfortable not just for me but for the people I'm with too? I thought it was kind of agreed now that taking photos/videos of people without their consent is weird as duck lol (unless it is literally a celebrity, but as someone said above they are entitled to their privacy too but that's a more justifiable reason for taking a photo of them, and they'll know that comes with being famous/their job)

Reactions: 12
He’s not a celebrity though and only has a following from being Olivia Neill’s bf? It’s not like he’s done anything for people to want to follow him or actually film him on a night out. I’m sure if any person was filmed they’d feel very weird about it so I’m not surprised that Olivia does about her boyfriend? Any person has the right to privacy lmao even big celebrities like Harry Styles or Beyoncé .. We all say on here that we used to like Olivia because she was normal and a part of that was her showing her bf, friends, family etc
Did I say he was a celebrity? I'm not agreeing with people taking videos of him. Its f*cking weird, I wouldn't do it. What I am saying is that if Olivia Or John didn't want to be recognised by the public, then don't put your life on social media? Of course they have the right to their privacy, but people like harry styes or Beyonce like you have mentioned don't put their romantic life on show to the public. All I'm saying is people filming them in public is to be expected as its part of Olivia's job, especially as she has mentioned John multiple times in her videos.

There's plenty of you tubers that keep their romantic lives private, she doesn't need to mention him OR actually show his face in her videos.

Reactions: 3
Did I say he was a celebrity? I'm not agreeing with people taking videos of him. Its f*cking weird, I wouldn't do it. What I am saying is that if Olivia Or John didn't want to be recognised by the public, then don't put your life on social media? Of course they have the right to their privacy, but people like harry styes or Beyonce like you have mentioned don't put their romantic life on show to the public. All I'm saying is people filming them in public is to be expected as its part of Olivia's job, especially as she has mentioned John multiple times in her videos.

There's plenty of you tubers that keep their romantic lives private, she doesn't need to mention him OR actually show his face in her videos.
Tbf her fans are that weird that they’d probably find him regardless of whether she posts him online or not.

Reactions: 20
If I saw Olivia, or any other influencer out & about, I wouldn't film them from a distance. Creepy.

Reactions: 15

oh come on, really? I get not liking olivia but how have u managed to turn this into her fault😭 making your relationship public is not an invitation for the creeps and weirdos to harrass and take videos of your bf unknowingly. that kind of behavior shouldnt be “expected” or tolerated. its not okay, no matter what, plain and simple.

Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.