Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not the fact she's gone back to John, I think people were pointing out that being so co-dependent at her age is quite depressing. it is quite regressive to move back home when you don't have to...idk i think a lot of people around her age would dream of living in london with their best friend and pretty much unlimited money and freedom
I moved to England from Ireland at the same age as Olivia and if I’d had the money then to buy a house where I’m from I defo would have.. whether it’s the right thing to do or not the homesickness at that age can be so tough!

Reactions: 5
It's not the fact she's gone back to John, I think people were pointing out that being so co-dependent at her age is quite depressing. it is quite regressive to move back home when you don't have to...idk i think a lot of people around her age would dream of living in london with their best friend and pretty much unlimited money and freedom
She’s not moving back home, she’s moving back to her home city. Moving back in with your parents may be regressing but she’s bought her own house, it’s the same thing at all and she’ll still have unlimited freedom and substantial amounts of money

Reactions: 30
I think people are forgetting she also wants to be with John because it gets VIEWS. She can literally make more money from doing this. If her fans weren't so obsessed with John and enjoyed watching her living in London I genuinely don't think she would have moved back to Belfast. She's doing it because its what she thinks will make her famous/grow on YouTube etc.

I'm also Irish and yes I agree being with someone for a long time is def a culture thing lol I could never stand it though. A girl I know has been with her boyfriend since she was 12 and she's now 29 lol

• Wow
Reactions: 16
she seems like a home bird tho, like constantly calling her mum and flying home.... some people just like being home

Reactions: 38
Olivia could have sooooooooo many opportunities. Not jsut in London but she’s 19, had money n a huge following. She could travel all across England. Live her life an explore yk. Obvs post lockdown n when she can she could’ve travelled yk. She’s not in university therefore she isn’t tied to education or responsibilities but also means so can do whatever the duck she wants. If she wants to idk go Australia for 3 months ( obvs not now) she could’ve. I feel like she’s restricting herself to Ireland n London yk. If I wasn’t going to uni in September mate. I spent my gap year in lockdown I’d be pinging everywhere I could. Her jobs comes w soooo many good opportunities I feel like she’s not really taking advantage of this at her age. She can always go back to education at ‘any age’ if she really wants something to fall back on but live ffs. She’s living a life a lot of young teenagers would kinda love ngl jsut seems wasted to move back for a man n stay in a place that before she left she said she hated n had no friends in

I think people are forgetting she also wants to be with John because it gets VIEWS. She can literally make more money from doing this. If her fans weren't so obsessed with John and enjoyed watching her living in London I genuinely don't think she would have moved back to Belfast. She's doing it because its what she thinks will make her famous/grow on YouTube etc.

I'm also Irish and yes I agree being with someone for a long time is def a culture thing lol I could never stand it though. A girl I know has been with her boyfriend since she was 12 and she's now 29 lol
Not to be rude but since 12... my god I don’t think I’d survive that. Not exploring anyone else or like idk yes they’re happy. I hope they’re both happy but I’d be too scared to not really experience being single n not having a human responsibility. Personal opinion I’m not tryna come for you friend but damn the commitment

Reactions: 9
Olivia could have sooooooooo many opportunities. Not jsut in London but she’s 19, had money n a huge following. She could travel all across England. Live her life an explore yk. Obvs post lockdown n when she can she could’ve travelled yk. She’s not in university therefore she isn’t tied to education or responsibilities but also means so can do whatever the duck she wants. If she wants to idk go Australia for 3 months ( obvs not now) she could’ve. I feel like she’s restricting herself to Ireland n London yk. If I wasn’t going to uni in September mate. I spent my gap year in lockdown I’d be pinging everywhere I could. Her jobs comes w soooo many good opportunities I feel like she’s not really taking advantage of this at her age. She can always go back to education at ‘any age’ if she really wants something to fall back on but live ffs. She’s living a life a lot of young teenagers would kinda love ngl jsut seems wasted to move back for a man n stay in a place that before she left she said she hated n had no friends in

Not to be rude but since 12... my god I don’t think I’d survive that. Not exploring anyone else or like idk yes they’re happy. I hope they’re both happy but I’d be too scared to not really experience being single n not having a human responsibility. Personal opinion I’m not tryna come for you friend but damn the commitment
just cause shes bought a house dosent mean she has to stay locked in it till shes paid it off?? wtf hahahah, she can still go travelling and live where ever she wants id say her mortage is less than 1000 pounds a month which is less than the amount of money she spends on clothes monthly
edit: she said she had a big friend group in school and didnt mind going she just wasnt interested in education
edit 2: also from her recent vlog she wouldnt even go to a fashion party cause she wasnt allowed a plus 1, she just dosent seem like shes very interested in exploring or going out of her comfort zone and thats ok btw not everyone is like that

Reactions: 30
just cause shes bought a house dosent mean she has to stay locked in it till shes paid it off?? wtf hahahah, she can still go travelling and live where ever she wants id say her mortage is less than 1000 pounds a month which is less than the amount of money she spends on clothes monthly
edit: she said she had a big friend group in school and didnt mind going she just wasnt interested in education
edit 2: also from her recent vlog she wouldnt even go to a fashion party cause she wasnt allowed a plus 1, she just dosent seem like shes very interested in exploring or going out of her comfort zone and thats ok btw not everyone is like that
No one said she can’t still travel w a house but who’s gonna buy a house jsut to stay there like once a week, I highly doubt she’s gonna leave Ireland besides for London or to see flossie n them lot or possible holidays . Completely took it the wrong way but go ahead. Shared my opinion each to their own. I just don’t see why influencers buy houses or flats or whatever. Yes it’s good to get on the property market etc but personally for me I would get bored. Yes it’s Olivia not me but I see her turning into a possible Emma chamberlain who leaves her house like barely in a week 😂

As she said herself a majority of her friends are in London, or just not Ireland. She has John n Elise I think her name it. I guess as a viewer I’m just waiting for her to do something out of her comfort zone or like idk not Olivia like. John seems kinda shady ngl. Idk assuming he’s not her first boyfriend? He seems really boring 😅

Reactions: 11
I think she needs to take a step back w the lip filler I paused mid sentence but her top lip still 😅
257D744C-4BB9-4CFE-9CC1-28AA0B7BD22E.png
7DF1A27A-4814-4F5C-9A20-FEA4BD6484C9.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
she much more suited to being friends with Lola and lily than Flossie and Lewys I'm happy she made actual friends

Reactions: 29
she much more suited to being friends with Lola and lily than Flossie and Lewys I'm happy she made actual friends
I was thinking the same, was good to see her with other people actually doing things compared to flossie and lewys just sat in the flat drinking coffee with packages all over the flat lol

Reactions: 27
Whoever those two girls are in the video is such an upgrade from lewys n flossie sorry but they seem genuine. Idk if they’re Irish they sounded like they didn’t have Irish accent

Reactions: 9
what brand was the black dress she was wearing in the recent vlog? she said she wouldn’t name it because she doesn’t support it anymore, bit weird considering she was hyping up brandy melville minutes before who are problematic to say the least lol

Reactions: 5
Am I being daft or have her and flossie fallen out?
I was thinking that cause flossie is w Kate rn but Olivia didn’t film flossie or anything n tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s THats a factor into her going home lol flossie seems bitchy

Reactions: 14
Ohhhhh I thought they where friends from Ireland at like a London Uni 😂😂 my mistake
The other girl is @lolaandrea, not of any importance on the internet though is a rich girl from ldn - had a couple of tik toks that popped off last year. Was hanging about w Michael Gove’s daughter for a bit. Seems lovely on all socials.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.