Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah you can see the migrated filler above her top lip, literally a shelf 😵💫
Yh but we been knew them lips are close to poppable. One sour sweet and they’re deflating. A 7up from McDonald’s would disintegrate them lips 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Olivia is really forcing john to play house lol shes mentioned how she watches elle darby so u can kinda tell shes going for that youtube home maker vibe and trying to get john a part of her brand. Also she might think by doing this itll make him less likely to leave her or them breaking up...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Sorry, I know the thread has gone past the topic of her moving back home but I agree wholeheartedly with the person who said it was such a bad idea to move back to Belfast for John. I don't think moving back home is a bad idea necessarily but it's so obvious that it has more to do with John than her family.

She does seem much happier now but I definitely think it's something she'll look back on and regret. When you deep it, she's SO young and life is much longer than you'd think. Best case scenario she and John stay together and get married and all the other things she jokes about. Worst case they break up (which I don't see happening because they seem so codependent).

The best scenario still seems pretty grim to me because......it seems so boring? Like, is she going to be with this guy for the next 60+ years of her life because she moved to London for a year, missed him and didn't even give being independent a chance? I honestly think that if she leaned into the discomfort of moving to a new city and getting a fresh start, she would've come out stronger on the other side and be thriving. It just seems like she went back to what is 'comfortable' rather than what is best for her in the long run.

Again I don't know her and this is just my personal opinion... I hope moving back to Belfast works out and it is ultimately the best thing for her but I can't help but feel like it's a bad and rather short-sighted move career and life trajectory wise. I just think your late teens and early 20's are for new experiences and taking risks. I think if she had made this decision like a few years from now it would've been different but... right now it just seems like she's trying to fast forward her life which is crazy to me. What is with YouTubers and trying to be like 23 acting like they're 30...whatever makes her happy I guess :censored:

Reactions: 30
Sorry, I know the thread has gone past the topic of her moving back home but I agree wholeheartedly with the person who said it was such a bad idea to move back to Belfast for John. I don't think moving back home is a bad idea necessarily but it's so obvious that it has more to do with John than her family.

She does seem much happier now but I definitely think it's something she'll look back on and regret. When you deep it, she's SO young and life is much longer than you'd think. Best case scenario she and John stay together and get married and all the other things she jokes about. Worst case they break up (which I don't see happening because they seem so codependent).

The best scenario still seems pretty grim to me because......it seems so boring? Like, is she going to be with this guy for the next 60+ years of her life because she moved to London for a year, missed him and didn't even give being independent a chance? I honestly think that if she leaned into the discomfort of moving to a new city and getting a fresh start, she would've come out stronger on the other side and be thriving. It just seems like she went back to what is 'comfortable' rather than what is best for her in the long run.

Again I don't know her and this is just my personal opinion... I hope moving back to Belfast works out and it is ultimately the best thing for her but I can't help but feel like it's a bad and rather short-sighted move career and life trajectory wise. I just think your late teens and early 20's are for new experiences and taking risks. I think if she had made this decision like a few years from now it would've been different but... right now it just seems like she's trying to fast forward her life which is crazy to me. What is with YouTubers and trying to be like 23 acting like they're 30...whatever makes her happy I guess :censored:
I agree with this, like its been said on here before she literally moved to london at the worst possible time and didnt get to experience what it could be. Had bars and clubs been open she may have got over john and moved on by going out ( not that she didnt but deffo not the way she would have if things were open). It seems shes had one or two bad flings in the short lockdown months and then ran back to the comfort of her ex who literally seems so disinterested. Her house is an amazing investment piece but really at her age she does not need to be living alone in a huge house. She should be having fun living with friends like everyone else her age who would be at uni.

Reactions: 21
Not trying to defend her but she probably does more than what she shows us... it’s not like she’s senile. Sometimes, experience is just the best and only teacher (in regards to her dating John again and moving back home).

Reactions: 11
Not trying to defend her but she probably does more than what she shows us... it’s not like she’s senile. Sometimes, experience is just the best and only teacher (in regards to her dating John again and moving back home).
Yeah she’s only 20 like she’s not going to have it all figured out.

Reactions: 5
i think its good that she got the house, i understand the whole 'experience' thing but maybe the small amount she had in london was enough for her and she prefers her belfast life, if i was her i'd defo buy a reasonable house near the area i grew up in, keep doing the youtube thing and maybe go travelling while her friends are at uni. in reality most youtubers dont last for more than 5yrs or so earning big bucks and i dont see the point in living in london wasting money, shes even said herself its had no benefit to her career and she could just fly in if brands need her to. at least if shes in belfast she only has a cheap mortage to pay for, i think spending your money on property, cars and travelling would do her much more good than living in london with flossie and lewys and whatever other problamatic tiktok embaressments they hang out with, her and john seem to get along well, hes prob just more reserved on camera than before cause her fans are straight up insane about him

Reactions: 22
to be fair.. she did have the opportunities to go out and about in london. there were periods where things were going back to normal but the revolution trio didn't do tit but go to samba sushi or the same old places over and over again. she had the whole of london to explore but she chose not to do it. admittedly, it wasn't the best time but let's not pretend like she was observing lockdown rules throughout and poorthing only stayed at home for 1 year 🥺

and she DID meet new boys/people which probably made her realise that people are crazy out in the real world (re: spencer) so she headed back to belfast and to john.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

This sounds like a person that hasn't been in a relationship before... I met my bf at 19 we've been together since and I can assure you I'm not 'bored'... Fun isn't just getting with different lads on nights out. I think In Ireland anyway its pretty normal to meet your bf at 19/20 and then you stay together forever (if your both happy)

Also it may be a factor that it's harder to date and easier to be used now she's so well known that the comfortable option is the safest.
Also just because she's bought a house it doesn't mean she can't leave it... I'm sure she'll be the first one to travel when we can

Reactions: 36
This sounds like a person that hasn't been in a relationship before... I met my bf at 19 we've been together since and I can assure you I'm not 'bored'... Fun isn't just getting with different lads on nights out. I think In Ireland anyway its pretty normal to meet your bf at 19/20 and then you stay together forever (if your both happy)

Also it may be a factor that it's harder to date and easier to be used now she's so well known that the comfortable option is the safest.
Also just because she's bought a house it doesn't mean she can't leave it... I'm sure she'll be the first one to travel when we can
i agree with this so much. there is much more to life than going out partying like maybe shes tried to get on with other lads but just genuinly has no intrest in them

Reactions: 13

I think my perspective actually comes from having been in a serious relationship at her age. I'm glad you're in a happy relationship but you're definitely in the minority. I think only 25% of people marry their first love or something like that. I'm not Irish so maybe it's just a cultural thing but my point was less about her relationship itself and more about basing your early life decisions on a romantic partner. Again, I don't know her, just my personal opinion.

Also edit: I didn't mean the alternative was for her to party and sleep around, I meant it more from the perspective about growing into the person you are and being independent for a while.

Reactions: 18

Nope just sounds like the original poster doesn’t understand her rush to start playing house at 19 years old in a relatively small city.

“The comfortable option is the safest” is an incredibly limiting way to live any life

Reactions: 14
to be fair.. she did have the opportunities to go out and about in london. there were periods where things were going back to normal but the revolution trio didn't do tit but go to samba sushi or the same old places over and over again. she had the whole of london to explore but she chose not to do it. admittedly, it wasn't the best time but let's not pretend like she was observing lockdown rules throughout and poorthing only stayed at home for 1 year 🥺

and she DID meet new boys/people which probably made her realise that people are crazy out in the real world (re: spencer) so she headed back to belfast and to john.
The Revolution Trio 💀💀💀😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I met my boyf at 18 and still together 8 years later, I'm Irish maybe it's a cultural thing I didn't realise.

I had plenty of people telling me I was too young and I wouldn't be happy etc, I still travelled, I still partied like crazy, I lived independently from him and my parents for 4 years. And genuinely we are so happy, literal best friends. He still makes me piss myself laughing everyday and we can be gross and honest with eachother. If there's trust and you're not insecure, being young and having a long term relationship is feasible and genuinely... Nice!

It's not for everyone, but people always said I was so outgoing and the couples life wouldn't be for me.

And now everyone is asking me when I'm getting married and having babies, I'm like it was only a few years ago you were saying for me to leave my fella and not be tied down.

I dunno if I was Olivia I would have done the same thing, get my ducks in order home stability wise - then duck off into the sunset with my boyf and travel and live the life and not have to worry about money.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It's not the fact she's gone back to John, I think people were pointing out that being so co-dependent at her age is quite depressing. it is quite regressive to move back home when you don't have to...idk i think a lot of people around her age would dream of living in london with their best friend and pretty much unlimited money and freedom

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.