Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, how would we know what she does off camera tbh
shes said numeruous times that there is a gym in her building that she never uses / she even said in her gymshark try on that she dosent workout but uses the clothes to lounge in

Reactions: 9
Is this a thing !! An ick because a guy doesn’t know different pasta shape names. Ik it’s her sister but Olivia has some weird icks as well that she herself does 😂😂😂. What they gonna do give him a pop quiz on pasta. Baffled
1E92CF9A-B0DB-4269-8384-6D51FED7A74F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
one of olivias icks is that she dosent like pasta sauce around a boys mouth but she constanlty has it arounds hers lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is this a thing !! An ick because a guy doesn’t know different pasta shape names. Ik it’s her sister but Olivia has some weird icks as well that she herself does 😂😂😂. What they gonna do give him a pop quiz on pasta. Baffled View attachment 609889
honestly just sounds like a weird flex to me, trying to show you know more than penne and spaghetti like wow lol. her sister gives me very try hard vibes quite often tbh

Reactions: 18
shes said numeruous times that there is a gym in her building that she never uses / she even said in her gymshark try on that she dosent workout but uses the clothes to lounge in
She said before that her family are super athletic and that she runs on the treadmill and Flossie has mentioned Olivia being in the gym before too. You'd be very silly to think that girl doesn't work out lol especially now with her fame

She said before that her family are super athletic and that she runs on the treadmill and Flossie has mentioned Olivia being in the gym before too. You'd be very silly to think that girl doesn't work out lol especially now with her fame
not really, she literally says all the time how she hates exercise and does not work out, she is small because of health conditions and her birth control. really does not matter anyway lol. the point was that gymshark definitely a wasted sponsorship

Reactions: 12
To be fair I think she is just very genetically blessed, if you look at her mum and sister they have the same slight frame. She probably does work out casually from time to time but I’m sure a fast metabolism and her height contributes to her figure as well as her age, if I could get the body I had at 19 back now with the little effort it took to maintain it back then I’d only be delighted

Reactions: 23
I actually love Olivia's sister's tiktoks. Her voice is v soothing & I like seeing her recipes. She posted this tofu noodle soup before, it was so good, I actually made it lol.

Reactions: 7
olivia eats a very small amount of food thats how shes skinny, she has no muscle so clearly does nothing more than casual cardio such a walks, and i think a lot of people would be surprised how little 'metabolisim' contributes to being thin. saying 'oh i have a fast metabolisim' is just what people say when they dont want others to get concered over their eating habits. the main thing that contibutes to your body using calories is excercise and muscle mass, we only need about 1400 cals everyday to stay alive. i gaurantee you if she ate 2000cals a day 'like whats recommened by doctors' she would gain weight. also height wise she may be taller than the average girl but she is only 5'7 which isnt very tall in terms of being able to eat lots of extra food. Lets say shes 103 pounds her BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) (how much she needs to just live without any movement), is 1,275cals. If a 5'4 girl of the same age was to stay at 103 pounds her BMR would be 1,227. You might get slight variations depending on what formula you use but the difference should be very similar if not identical. Sorry about this rant it just bugs me when people think that being skinny is purley down to genetics and metabolism beacuse its truly down to just eating less than the average person. Thanks for coming to my ted talk

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
not really, she literally says all the time how she hates exercise and does not work out, she is small because of health conditions and her birth control. really does not matter anyway lol. the point was that gymshark definitely a wasted sponsorship
She literally said before that she runs on the treadmill and her whole family are into athletics but go off lol

Reactions: 4
She literally said before that she runs on the treadmill and her whole family are into athletics but go off lol
she said she used to when she was younger but literaly if you watch any of her recent vlog she goes on about barely exercising

in her most recent video '' I dont do a lot of working out, i need to do more, i just literaly get active wear now to lounge by and like get coffee'' - direct qoute

olivia eats a very small amount of food thats how shes skinny, she has no muscle so clearly does nothing more than casual cardio such a walks, and i think a lot of people would be surprised how little 'metabolisim' contributes to being thin. saying 'oh i have a fast metabolisim' is just what people say when they dont want others to get concered over their eating habits. the main thing that contibutes to your body using calories is excercise and muscle mass, we only need about 1400 cals everyday to stay alive. i gaurantee you if she ate 2000cals a day 'like whats recommened by doctors' she would gain weight. also height wise she may be taller than the average girl but she is only 5'7 which isnt very tall in terms of being able to eat lots of extra food. Lets say shes 103 pounds her BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) (how much she needs to just live without any movement), is 1,275cals. If a 5'4 girl of the same age was to stay at 103 pounds her BMR would be 1,227. You might get slight variations depending on what formula you use but the difference should be very similar if not identical. Sorry about this rant it just bugs me when people think that being skinny is purley down to genetics and metabolism beacuse its truly down to just eating less than the average person. Thanks for coming to my ted talk
Yep completely agree. She has lost weight even since she started YouTube, she's very clearly just not eating a lot of food. Her "what I eat in a day" probably averaged around 1400 calories. The fact her stomach looks "toned" or a bit of abs is probably genetic, but her being skinny definitely isn't. She just doesn't eat that much and drinks coffee all day, like her idol Emma Chamberlain

Reactions: 17
Yep completely agree. She has lost weight even since she started YouTube, she's very clearly just not eating a lot of food. Her "what I eat in a day" probably averaged around 1400 calories. The fact her stomach looks "toned" or a bit of abs is probably genetic, but her being skinny definitely isn't. She just doesn't eat that much and drinks coffee all day, like her idol Emma Chamberlain
Yep, like Emma she definitely has a naturally slight frame but if you look at older pictures/videos she's still definitely lost weight.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.