Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this thread but I see everyone obsess so much over this girl Olivia on social media and I’m just trying to figure out what’s so special about this girl? I had a little look at her YouTube channel, Instagram but from what little content she appears to post, the numbers don’t add up. It seems she doesn’t put any real effort into making a job out of making videos or creating Instagram content so where did the massive following and wealth come from? I feel like I’m missing something here :unsure: From the clips of her YT videos that I could sit through sure she is a relatively pretty girl but there are thousands of beautiful girls who actually appear to take their content and social media careers seriously yet they don’t have even half the attention or following as this girl. She also comes off as quite grubby and ignorant I don’t know just rubs me the wrong way. Someone help me wrap my head around why exactly this girl has been put on such a ridiculously high pedestal!
Right place right time but I think her looks probably help? Even though she's annoying I think she's conventionally stunning. Plus she farts all the time and people seem to think that's relatable.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't necessarily think it's a bad thing to buy a house at her age, I feel like it's a good investment. I just think that the reasons she mentioned for moving to London are still relevant. She said that she didn't want to be the only one still 'stuck' at home, while all her friends were at uni. Now that it's summer, all her friends will come home and they'll all have time to hang out and party. But I feel like there will be a bit of a black hole after summer. Her friends and John go back to uni/work and she'll be sitting in that house all day. What will she do? Hang out with her parents everyday? Like she said, there's a lot of work opportunities in London, but also the opportunity to network. So I don't know if it's a good idea to move, even though i do like her better when she's in Belfast lol.
she mentioned in her last vlog that shell prob be in london till the end of summer, seems like a strange time to be returning if she only wants to go back for her friends/john, i think she'll most likley live in belfast for a few month and get board and either go travel or get a short term rental in london

Reactions: 1
New to this thread but I see everyone obsess so much over this girl Olivia on social media and I’m just trying to figure out what’s so special about this girl? I had a little look at her YouTube channel, Instagram but from what little content she appears to post, the numbers don’t add up. It seems she doesn’t put any real effort into making a job out of making videos or creating Instagram content so where did the massive following and wealth come from? I feel like I’m missing something here :unsure: From the clips of her YT videos that I could sit through sure she is a relatively pretty girl but there are thousands of beautiful girls who actually appear to take their content and social media careers seriously yet they don’t have even half the attention or following as this girl. She also comes off as quite grubby and ignorant I don’t know just rubs me the wrong way. Someone help me wrap my head around why exactly this girl has been put on such a ridiculously high pedestal!
Have you watched her very first videos? Different girl all together lol - couldn’t go 5 minutes without a vine reference and she was SO hyper it was insane

Reactions: 7
is anyone else surprised that olivia x motel is getting a restock considering all the bad reviews it’s been getting

Reactions: 3
is anyone else surprised that olivia x motel is getting a restock considering all the bad reviews it’s been getting
Ordered some of it for fun and the quality is awful. The most cheaply made stuff in shiny fabric

1D91EBC1-A208-4073-AF60-D7DB6516F265.png
D9DB7BF7-FA6B-47C5-B542-16711A4AC71B.png

I got insanely bored so watched one of Lewys’s old vlogs…… and oh my god. The hair… the everything 😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
what were the bad reviews about? i havent heard much about the collection or even looked it up

olivia not in flossies vlog but carmie and kate were??

am i the only one who finds it dumb that flossie just looked and bought an apartment in the building she's currently living in? idk why she wouldn't expand her search to other developments? idk i just hate the area of their apartment its so boring, if i had money i would run outta there and get an apartment in an actual fun area of London

Reactions: 33
am i the only one who finds it dumb that flossie just looked and bought an apartment in the building she's currently living in? idk why she wouldn't expand her search to other developments? idk i just hate the area of their apartment its so boring, if i had money i would run outta there and get an apartment in an actual fun area of London
I think there would definitely be better out there if she looked further, but it’s London, no doubt they have good links to central there and any closer in and you’re paying thousands and thousands. Probably just convenience knowing the area, but I agree she’s clearly not struggling for money and there would be nicer areas

Reactions: 8
Did she buy or is she renting?

Where is the area?

Anyone else notice all the moles on her stomach in one of recent tiktoks?
Hope thats not from the sunbeds

why is Flossie not just extending the lease in her current apt and Olivia move out or else she could even look for a new roommate...

Anyone else notice all the moles on her stomach in one of recent tiktoks?
Hope thats not from the sunbeds
She's always had them but they've definitely become darker/more noticeable, as have the ones on her face. She should absolutely not be using sun beds with the amount she has.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.