Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one said she can’t still travel w a house but who’s gonna buy a house jsut to stay there like once a week, I highly doubt she’s gonna leave Ireland besides for London or to see flossie n them lot or possible holidays . Completely took it the wrong way but go ahead. Shared my opinion each to their own. I just don’t see why influencers buy houses or flats or whatever. Yes it’s good to get on the property market etc but personally for me I would get bored. Yes it’s Olivia not me but I see her turning into a possible Emma chamberlain who leaves her house like barely in a week 😂
Sophia and cinzia 🤝 buying a new house 🤝 staying in new house for 4 hours a week while they feck off to london

Reactions: 19
Sophia and cinzia 🤝 buying a new house 🤝 staying in new house for 4 hours a week while they feck off to london
They aren’t from London ?? Lol this whole time I thought they lived in central the way their pictures are located lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nah they're from Notts. Each bought their own place in Notts but are in London 5 days a week ~frolicking~

Reactions: 9
i get the feeling that olivia could feel annoyed with her friends for hanging out with millie t, if she was apart of the spencer drama (don’t know if she was so it’s just a guess). but spencer said that others were involved, so if that is true my guess would be millie and carmie were with him

Reactions: 10
then that's so crappy of flossie to be out with millie if that's true. but we all been knew that flossie and lewys are the epitome of social climbers

Reactions: 24
then that's so crappy of flossie to be out with millie if that's true. but we all been knew that flossie and lewys are the epitome of social climbers
yeah it would be. but I’m not sure if she was involved, so who knows. just a theory

some of her fans are proper creepy
she might as well make it a couple's channel the rate she's going. wasnt olivia the one moping about and saying how being in a public relationship sucks bc when you break up that's all viewers talk about? so why the hell is she going even more overboard now? you'd think she would've learnt her lesson about being in a public r/s and plastering john everywhere but she's not only making the same mistakes but is somehow doing it even more than before. is this her brand now - the olivia and john show?

Reactions: 33
she might as well make it a couple's channel the rate she's going. wasnt olivia the one moping about and saying how being in a public relationship sucks bc when you break up that's all viewers talk about? so why the hell is she going even more overboard now? you'd think she would've learnt her lesson about being in a public r/s and plastering john everywhere but she's not only making the same mistakes but is somehow doing it even more than before. is this her brand now - the olivia and john show?
because its for the viewwwws and the money to her. Also John is boring as fck I don't know why the fans are getting on like he's the best guy in the world its so weird. I'm sure he might be more fun off camera but he's literally said like 2 words and they won't shut up about him?

Reactions: 30
Hes a gormless looking twit idk why her stans have their knickers in a twist over THAT

• Haha
Reactions: 18
tbf though i dont think there is any bad blood between millie and olivia.. millie was at lewis' birthday drinks/party thing with olivia soo

Reactions: 1
i know the video was posted a few weeks ago now, but did it concern anyone when she was talking about her new house and how badly she wanted to show the front? idk sometimes i feel she forgets how popular and well known she is, especially in regards to the john stuff. i like her, but some of her fans seems to have a proper parasocial style relationship with her, and she kinda feeds into it with the way she talks about her life/house/john. almost as if they feel they deserve to know every aspect of her life and relationship which just isnt healthy. hence why some fans have no boundaries and are taking sly pics of this random lad on a night out.

Reactions: 19
Her hanging out with kate moss daughter and that other rich girl... finally making some pals other than fake social climbers. At least she knows kate moss daughter has nothing to gain from being friends w her

Reactions: 31
New to this thread but I see everyone obsess so much over this girl Olivia on social media and I’m just trying to figure out what’s so special about this girl? I had a little look at her YouTube channel, Instagram but from what little content she appears to post, the numbers don’t add up. It seems she doesn’t put any real effort into making a job out of making videos or creating Instagram content so where did the massive following and wealth come from? I feel like I’m missing something here :unsure: From the clips of her YT videos that I could sit through sure she is a relatively pretty girl but there are thousands of beautiful girls who actually appear to take their content and social media careers seriously yet they don’t have even half the attention or following as this girl. She also comes off as quite grubby and ignorant I don’t know just rubs me the wrong way. Someone help me wrap my head around why exactly this girl has been put on such a ridiculously high pedestal!

Reactions: 10
New to this thread but I see everyone obsess so much over this girl Olivia on social media and I’m just trying to figure out what’s so special about this girl? I had a little look at her YouTube channel, Instagram but from what little content she appears to post, the numbers don’t add up. It seems she doesn’t put any real effort into making a job out of making videos or creating Instagram content so where did the massive following and wealth come from? I feel like I’m missing something here :unsure: From the clips of her YT videos that I could sit through sure she is a relatively pretty girl but there are thousands of beautiful girls who actually appear to take their content and social media careers seriously yet they don’t have even half the attention or following as this girl. She also comes off as quite grubby and ignorant I don’t know just rubs me the wrong way. Someone help me wrap my head around why exactly this girl has been put on such a ridiculously high pedestal!
She is skinny and conventionally pretty lol. Some people find her funny as she tries to be ‘relatable’. I think she just blew up at the right time

Reactions: 17
She was the first northern Irish youtuber that blew up, think she just started making videos at the right time tbh.

Reactions: 13
I bet it’s so awkward having creepy, boundary-overstepping 12-15yo fans that you have to be grateful for bc they’re literally the reason for your lifestyle lol

Reactions: 14
youtube basically boosted her and shoved her down everyones throat by being put on everyones suggested vids

Reactions: 5
I don't necessarily think it's a bad thing to buy a house at her age, I feel like it's a good investment. I just think that the reasons she mentioned for moving to London are still relevant. She said that she didn't want to be the only one still 'stuck' at home, while all her friends were at uni. Now that it's summer, all her friends will come home and they'll all have time to hang out and party. But I feel like there will be a bit of a black hole after summer. Her friends and John go back to uni/work and she'll be sitting in that house all day. What will she do? Hang out with her parents everyday? Like she said, there's a lot of work opportunities in London, but also the opportunity to network. So I don't know if it's a good idea to move, even though i do like her better when she's in Belfast lol.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.