Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
girls what the duck is both of their outfits lol flossie acc looks like she got dressed with her eyes closed
I can't get over flossies hair still... olivia for once looks classier than her😂 she needs to lighten that tan too, blackfishing at its finest.
Tbf I don't mind olivias outfit apart from it looks like she's wearing her dad's jacket however flossie, defo having a quarter life crisis lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
if it was kate it honestly makes me respect her more. maybe she's finally realising carmie is a bit of a prick and will break up and distance herself from that group. i think spencer is honestly a creep
Okay I know this isn't Kate's thread but I have to chime in about Carmie being an absolute weirdo... Has anyone seen his TikTok singing along to 'Commitment Issues' it's the single most cringe thing I've ever seen. Its the reel on his Instagram with his tongue out as the display image if anyone wants to watch it.
The first thing I thought when I watched it was 'yuck.' Can you imagine your 20-something year old boyfriend posting things as cringe as that? If I were Kate that would be the last straw fr :sick: talk about things that give you the ick.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Okay I know this isn't Kate's thread but I have to chime in about Carmie being an absolute weirdo... Has anyone seen his TikTok singing along to 'Commitment Issues' it's the single most cringe thing I've ever seen. Its the reel on his Instagram with his tongue out as the display image if anyone wants to watch it.
The first thing I thought when I watched it was 'yuck.' Can you imagine your 20-something year old boyfriend posting things as cringe as that? If I were Kate that would be the last straw fr :sick: talk about things that give you the ick.:ROFLMAO:
He was the first guy to ever give me an ick purely just by looking at him. Makes me uncomfortable lol

Reactions: 17
Defo looks like flossie & lewys are moving in together, and olivia is moving back to Belfast
I really doubt this. I think Flossie will rent alone - Olivia said as much when she was on the podcast. Lewys just bought a property and probably is in no rush to leave.

Reactions: 24
carmie gives me gay vibes
Does anyone remember the videos about how he ‘dated James Charles’ and he said he was questioning his sexuality.
He then deleted it and said in a more recent video he’s never questioned his sexuality lol

Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember the videos about how he ‘dated James Charles’ and he said he was questioning his sexuality.
He then deleted it and said in a more recent video he’s never questioned his sexuality lol
duck knows what’s true because I don’t believe a word that comes out of his mouth 😭

Reactions: 1
I really don’t like Kate, I wouldn’t be surprised if she dogged her old pals in just bc Olivia gets more views and wants to get in people’s good books bc everyone knows her other friends are annoying twats

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.