Olivia Neill #16 Body checks, wealth flex, who will be her best friend next?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, it's so disheartening to see dismissive attitudes toward such serious issues. Whether or not influencers should address political matters is debatable, but minimising the gravity of global conflicts like the one in Gaza is beyond insensitive.

I can’t believe you’re saying other people have brain rot when you wrote the sentence “You just don’t see a lot of pro Israel protests because people have genuinely better things to do with their lives that attend a protest or arrange a sit in at QUB” …it’s so bad that I think you must just be trolling. There is a literal genocide happening, and as you delightfully pointed out “the vast majority of people don’t care”. You don’t seem to think that’s a problem, but you will be on the wrong side of history for that, I promise.

Just because it’s not you, your family, or happening in your country doesn’t mean it doesn’t matter.
Can you advise how that sentence in particular has anything to do with brain rot?

I understand the severity of what’s happening in the Middle East but bringing a 22 year old from Belfast into it isn’t gonna help 😅 most of the people attending the protests and reposting stuff on their socials are white saviours and have no idea about the history that they’re speaking about and yes I said cult / cess pit because the comments I’ve seen from some pro Palestine supporters is disgusting like a huge cult.

Btw please become familiar with the difference between genocide and a war :) if it was genocide the population of Gaza would not be increasing. And it is happening to my family in Israel thank you very much 🫶🏽🫶🏽

Can we plssss stop talking about Israel and Gaza 😀😀

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Can you advise how that sentence in particular has anything to do with brain rot?

I understand the severity of what’s happening in the Middle East but bringing a 22 year old from Belfast into it isn’t gonna help 😅 most of the people attending the protests and reposting stuff on their socials are white saviours and have no idea about the history that they’re speaking about and yes I said cult / cess pit because the comments I’ve seen from some pro Palestine supporters is disgusting like a huge cult.

Btw please become familiar with the difference between genocide and a war :) if it was genocide the population of Gaza would not be increasing. And it is happening to my family in Israel thank you very much 🫶🏽🫶🏽

Can we plssss stop talking about Israel and Gaza 😀😀
Aaand there it is. Your family is in Israel. No further discussion needed!

Reactions: 63
LOL fr... about theres a genocide happening to Israelis. typical zionist spiel
---

you're the one that came in here arguing about it

I didn’t though did I? If I remember correctly someone else brought it up and I said to not talk about Gaza on this thread and make it political but of course more of you came and added nothing of substance but fuel to the fire. Might want to check on your reading skills before making such a statement

Btw Zionist ✅ genocide✅ great use of the buzzwords you’ve picked up since Oct 07👏🏽

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Btw Zionist ✅ genocide✅ great use of the buzzwords you’ve picked up since Oct 07👏🏽
oh please i don't live under a rock, israel has been persecuting palestinians for as long as i have been alive and can remember. buzzwords? "Lol is that all you can say? come on, are you that uneducated that you cant respond with something better, like debating anything I just said?"

also i don't think your comprehension skills are up to scratch as the use of the word 'genocide' was because YOU said it

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Not a warning but let's ALL move on from this now - Please read our rules and why they're important
oh please i don't live under a rock, israel has been persecuting palestinians for as long as i have been alive and can remember. buzzwords? "Lol is that all you can say? come on, are you that uneducated that you cant respond with something better, like debating anything I just said?"

also i don't think your comprehension skills are up to scratch as the use of the word 'genocide' was because YOU said it

Oh here we go, since you love history so much, go back in time a little bit further, around 2000 years ago, where you’ll hear of Jesus Christ living in Judea, Israel, land of the Jews 😭 next thing you’ll say Jesus was Palestinian 😭🙏🏻 oh and also the Ottoman Empire, xx

Babes, please actually use your eyes and brain and you’ll see that someone else brought up the word genocide and I was stating that it’s not a genocide but a war between the IDF and terrorist group Hamas. Onwards please I’m sick of debating uneducated people

She also more than likely has Jewish and Israeli friends now after social climbing so wouldn’t want to make them feel even more targeted than they are.
wow that’s actually such a valid point i didn’t even think of that!!

and yeah blocking celebs and influencers IS actually working because now after 8 months they’re all scrambling to post awareness AND rapidly losing followers which is how they make their £££

Reactions: 9
realistically Olivia posting about Palestine will have no large scale impact but you have to question anyone with a huge platform who is still silent about it. knowing the awareness you could bring to thousands of people just by posting a link on your story yet still saying nothing is unjustifiable. I caught a bit of her and ruby's live back in February and she got so defensive when someone thought she was drinking Starbucks so she obviously is quite clued up on it but probably more because she doesn't want to do something that gets her "cancelled", she always goes on about that being her biggest fear.

Reactions: 24
Can we go back to actual gossip pls the back and fourth arguments are so boring

Reactions: 15
I’ve never seen these before
IMG_6010.jpeg
IMG_6015.jpeg
IMG_6014.jpeg
IMG_6013.jpeg
IMG_6012.jpeg

4th pic is gorge. these are on her elite management page.

They had another pic which looks similar to the ones I posted the other day. Someone asked where they were from, I think they were taken at the same time.

So cringe that they have the “modes” follower number on their “modelling profile” like girls pls

Reactions: 14
I’ve never seen these beforeView attachment 2935881View attachment 2935882View attachment 2935883View attachment 2935884View attachment 2935885

They had another pic which looks similar to the ones I posted the other day. Someone asked where they were from, I think they were taken at the same time.

So cringe that they have the “modes” follower number on their “modelling profile” like girls pls
She’s just not a model tho, no variety in her expression at all

Reactions: 15
I’ve never seen these beforeView attachment 2935881View attachment 2935882View attachment 2935883View attachment 2935884View attachment 2935885

1st one is in her Insta. they were from a magazine photo shoot

can't stand when she pushes this relatable ditzy teengirl image, acting like a £1.7m house in the Cotswolds is unfathomable and ludicrous when she’s chillin in a £2m home in London 🙄

Reactions: 26
Love how the jeans and a nice top always come back out when she’s home in Belfast🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
can't stand when she pushes this relatable ditzy teengirl image, acting like a £1.7m house in the Cotswolds is unfathomable and ludicrous when she’s chillin in a £2m home in London 🙄
Is this meant to be on flossies thread?

Reactions: 4