Olivia Neill #16 Body checks, wealth flex, who will be her best friend next?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lately she has been showing off her PR more and it’s rubbing me the wrong way a bit, I’m obviously jealous but it also makes me think it’s such a backwards world we live in that influences get sent all this expensive free tit for no reason.

like the expensive perfume to got gifted, it’s not as if she can physically show she is wearing that so how would that influence anybody to buy it?

Reactions: 23
What’s her obsession w not wearing seatbelts though lol every tiktok of her in a car all the comments are questioning it

Reactions: 5
if i was a brand i wouldnt even send her things - shes so boring on tiktok nowadays and doesnt post on youtube so i doubt they gain much from it?

Reactions: 9
MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP I CANT TAKE THE CRINGE

(how mods haven’t given out warnings is beyond me…)
I think they’ve given up on this threat tbh. Ngl this is thread bores me to tears sometimes. I can’t believe people are literally arguing about ADHD and other stuff when the stuff Olivia does would literally get other influencers cancelled smh
---
I think they’ve given up on this threat tbh. Ngl this is thread bores me to tears sometimes. I can’t believe people are literally arguing about ADHD and other stuff when the stuff Olivia does would literally get other influencers cancelled smh
Like there’s so much about Olivia to witch about and people here pick arguing about ADHD?
give me strength

Reactions: 3
I’ve been on adhd meds, they’re meant to make you feel like you can function normally not like you’ve taken the limitless pill or hyper focus. People in university used to take them for studying because they didn’t really need to be taking them and wanted to stick to their studying. When you NEED them and are prescribed them they don’t have the same affect as taking them recreationally / without adhd. Just listening to her recent podcast and it sounds like she did not need to take them at all

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve been on adhd meds, they’re meant to make you feel like you can function normally not like you’ve taken the limitless pill or hyper focus. People in university used to take them for studying because they didn’t really need to be taking them and wanted to stick to their studying. When you NEED them and are prescribed them they don’t have the same affect as taking them recreationally / without adhd. Just listening to her recent podcast and it sounds like she did not need to take them at all
She admits this herself. Even the person prescribing them said she didn’t really need them. Olivia just wanted to dabble for a week or so to see how she feels. It seems to have really helped though?

Reactions: 2
Fr, that was one of the first signs I had adhd when I took them recreationally as a teenager and they had the opposite effect on me to my friends 😂

Reactions: 6
I’ve never seen these beforeView attachment 2935881View attachment 2935882View attachment 2935883View attachment 2935884View attachment 2935885

4th pic is gorge. these are on her elite management page.

They had another pic which looks similar to the ones I posted the other day. Someone asked where they were from, I think they were taken at the same time.

So cringe that they have the “modes” follower number on their “modelling profile” like girls pls
Really lovely photos.

However her lips just seem so awkward, she probably can’t do much with them with all the filler she’s pumped into them. Her whole face just seems so stiffffff in each photo. A talented model wouldn’t be trying to so hard to keep their face as still as possible, they’d be more natural and have more life to them.

I'm sure she's already been lining up the boys for summer just for this reason alone💀

Can already see the story times about how she just fell into a situation where she's on a yatch or going on crazyyyy expensive holiday because some totally random guy invited her & her friends.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Young idiots listening to her podcast to be educated and informed on evolution… I actually despair. Listen to a bleeping expert if you wanna learn about something not some braindead influencer who doesn’t have a single qualification and is a self-confessed compulsive liar

Reactions: 15
IMG_6021.png

The "education" in question being the revelation that people who live closer to the equator have evolved to have more melanin in their skin. I despair

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She’s been having the urge recently to try to claim to be really smart, I remember a rly awkward live where she was asking her friends to give her letters so she could say corresponding countries and it was so ?? like her friends seemed so tired of her lmao but I wonder if she’s just deeping that she’s rly done nothing of substance since A levels

Reactions: 15
She admits this herself. Even the person prescribing them said she didn’t really need them. Olivia just wanted to dabble for a week or so to see how she feels. It seems to have really helped though?
Even if she did have adhd, I feel like the people that need meds have a 9-5 or are studying full time. Why would you need meds to post PR and show off about your hookups on your “podcast” ?

Reactions: 12
Even if she did have adhd, I feel like the people that need meds have a 9-5 or are studying full time. Why would you need meds to post PR and show off about your hookups on your “podcast” ?
adhd doesn’t just affect you at work, it affects every single aspect of your life

Reactions: 8
adhd doesn’t just affect you at work, it affects every single aspect of your life
I didn’t say it doesn’t affect you in every aspect of life, I’m asking why does she need medication (for concentration) when she does duck all besides partying ?

If untreated, doesn’t ADHD present as depression? She was definitely experiencing that. I think the meds have helped in that regard. She said she cried on the phone to her mum cos she feels like she’s living for the first time and actually wants to do things.

Reactions: 1