Olivia Neill #16 Body checks, wealth flex, who will be her best friend next?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t say it doesn’t affect you in every aspect of life, I’m asking why does she need medication (for concentration) when she does duck all besides partying ?
because adhd isn’t just challenges with concentration, it can affect everything - executive function, impulsiveness, risk taking, relationships with others, mental health etc etc etc, people who take adhd medication do it to improve their quality of life and yes that can include concentrating better at work but that’s not the sole defining reason

Reactions: 9
She admits this herself. Even the person prescribing them said she didn’t really need them. Olivia just wanted to dabble for a week or so to see how she feels. It seems to have really helped though?
idk i feel like the fact she's starving herself, doesn't anything of substance and surrounded by superficial social climbers probably has more to do with her depression
ngl i think the thing she'll like most is supressed appetite
meds don't really work like that tho, you're supposed to titrate for a week and try different dosages until you the find the right one for you.
i really doubt it would start working this quickly for her
---
because adhd isn’t just challenges with concentration, it can affect everything - executive function, impulsiveness, risk taking, relationships with others, mental health etc etc etc, people who take adhd medication do it to improve their quality of life and yes that can include concentrating better at work but that’s not the sole defining reason
girl don't teach me about adhd - i literally have it and i'm taking meds for it.
it just pisses me off that there's literally a shortage in the UK, but people like olivia are taking meds when they literally don't need it
medication doesn't fix all the problems related to adhd, you need to work on those skills in therapy, but it does help you concentrate and get on with your work. Like what does olivia do besides getting piss drunk, and posting the odd tiktok? and why you do need meds for that?
My doctor literally said i don't have to take my meds on the days i'm not working.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
idk i feel like the fact she's starving herself, doesn't anything of substance and surrounded by superficial social climbers probably has more to do with her depression
meds don't really work like that tho, you're supposed to titrate for a week and try different dosages until you the find the right one for you.
---

girl don't teach me about adhd - i literally have it and i'm taking meds for it.
it just pisses me off that there's literally a shortage in the UK, but people like olivia are taking meds when they literally don't need it
medication doesn't fix all the problems related to adhd, you need to work on those skills in therapy, but it does help you concentrate and get on with your work. Like what does olivia do besides getting piss drunk, and posting the odd tiktok? and why you do need meds for that?
My doctor literally said i don't have to take my meds on the days i'm not working.
Literally.

Reactions: 7
---

My bf and his sister both have ADHD, he got told to only take it when he has work but she got told to take it every day no matter what 🤷‍♀️. Moral of the story is that (shock!) medicines and medical conditions impact everyone differently.
Now can we move on because this conversation is dry af and could literally be never-ending.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My bf and his sister both have ADHD, he got told to only take it when he has work but she got told to take it every day no matter what 🤷‍♀️. Moral of the story is that (shock!) medicines and medical conditions impact everyone differently.
Now can we move on because this conversation is dry af and could literally be never-ending.
I'm assuming your bf's sister actually has an occupation and responsibilities beyond posting on ig and tiktok?
Why are meds (that are so hard to get for people who actually need them b/c they have a job/are in education) being wasted on influencers who don't do tit? Read the posts before this - You're not her doctor, but she admitted that he said she didn't to take them (shock!) , and she said she was hyperfocusing whilst talking them, which isn't normal. Moral of the story: she's only talking them to supress her appetite.
Don't reply to my message if you don't want to continue the convo - you're only adding to the dryness.

Reactions: 3
quick thought: just had a stalk of both olivia and flossie's tags and even now, it is crazy to think about how much olivia has furthered her career and gained through social climbing - knowing which friend group to jump into and land her the next big opportunity like, you can say a lot about her but you gotta admit her clout chasing skills are next level 💀💀 building an army of nepo baby friends so she can slither her way into the inner circle - literally crazy

Reactions: 33
I'm assuming your bf's sister actually has an occupation and responsibilities beyond posting on ig and tiktok?
Why are meds (that are so hard to get for people who actually need them b/c they have a job/are in education) being wasted on influencers who don't do tit? Read the posts before this - You're not her doctor, but she admitted that he said she didn't to take them (shock!) , and she said she was hyperfocusing whilst talking them, which isn't normal. Moral of the story: she's only talking them to supress her appetite.
Don't reply to my message if you don't want to continue the convo - you're only adding to the dryness.
so uneducated its crazy, go back to school babes

Reactions: 13
Wtf was her latest podcast...why does she feel at all qualified to prattle on about postpartum depression?

Reactions: 11
---

be mad at the government hun not an influencer

get out and vote

Reactions: 2
I’m convinced she’s just a compulsive liar at this point, the way she’s talking about almost missing her flight in Ibiza screams lies

Reactions: 5
People on TikTok alluding to a possible Madeline argy and Olivia Neil feud….

Reactions: 9