Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jisishs

It’s funny to imagine if she had stayed in Ireland when she bought the house what would’ve happened. She could’ve went down the emma chamberlain route of being a youtuber (a better one) then a socialite but she’s just went straight to socialite without any proper grounding to fall back on as her YouTube has fallen off. I also give it 2 years max with these influencers everyone is so sick of them and their laziness! Especially if you don’t contribute anything else other than a 10 second tik tok of you parading about

Also I listened to her podcast the other week in the car and had to turn it off I could feel my brain rotting. It’s all about boys and generic things we all do that doesn’t need 20 minute airtime.
I completely agree- pure brainrot lool

I used to somewhat enjoy her podcast but I haven’t listened in a while because she just spews the same shit about wanting to be single but then ranting about boys for 40mins or her pretending to be some kind of fashion enthusiast when really she just hops onto every trend and hasn’t got a clue. Everything just feels very inauthentic with her the past year or so && she is honestly insufferable at times which is a shame.

she used to semi plan each episode and actually have decent topics to talk about but now it’s literally the same thing recycled every week. she’s just so incredibly lazy like surely she can’t keep this up for much longer????

Reactions: 17

wagwanny1

That Taylor swift ramble on her podcast could literally be Olivia talking about herself, girl u are an even skinnier white blonde woman who is giving people nothing but still getting praise 😭
The NERVE she has to slander an attractive woman for being overhyped when Olivia is ~literally~ an influencer who does nothing but look skinny and pretty ??? AND the woman in question is Taylor Swift who works so hard at her craft and has taken years for people to respect her as an artist. Olivia should be embarrassed 😭

Reactions: 16

account70032

VIP Member
Every time I see a video of her she is always talking about a man/men. Her whole life revolves around guys it seems like it’s all she thinks about and can’t survive without attention and validation from a man. It’s really sad that she is this obsessed with men she clearly has a lot of issues and insecurities and using a man/men to make you feel better or distract you from what’s actually wrong is never a good idea because it’s not healthy to depend on someone to fulfil you like that but also when a guy and her stop talking or when she’s in a relationship and it ends she goes straight back to feeling more insecure and the cycle never ends. I’m not sure if she’s been dating anyone recently or not I don’t keep up with her all the time but I think it would be good for her to stay single for at least 2 years and work on herself and learn to be happy by herself and revolving her whole life around men.

gem106

I saw Tilly in the flesh last night having dinner. Has it been mentioned here before that she seems lonely? Seemed to have a really fun bunch around her.
no people just seem to hate on her and call her a bully lol

but fr i feel like she’s probably one of the most genuine, loyal friends olivia has ever had

Olivia Neill wishes she took Central Cee from Madeline. Her latest Tik Tok just fans the flames and she should have ignored it. It makes her look desperate for any sort of publicity or attention, no matter how negative.

bbygyel

It’s funny to imagine if she had stayed in Ireland when she bought the house what would’ve happened. She could’ve went down the emma chamberlain route of being a youtuber (a better one) then a socialite but she’s just went straight to socialite without any proper grounding to fall back on as her YouTube has fallen off. I also give it 2 years max with these influencers everyone is so sick of them and their laziness! Especially if you don’t contribute anything else other than a 10 second tik tok of you parading about

Also I listened to her podcast the other week in the car and had to turn it off I could feel my brain rotting. It’s all about boys and generic things we all do that doesn’t need 20 minute airtime.
I can't wait for the cultural shift on influencers to hit

Sodjdwjao

Chatty Member
I don’t understand why people want someone as uneducated about the conflict as Olivia to speak on it, plenty of better placed people to do that

I know people think she has a responsibility to speak about it, but can you blame her for not after the Faith Kelly situation

ragingbull

Not sure if it’s been mentioned already but one of the nights after coachella, ruby and olivia slept in the same bed and ruby was woken up to olivia vomiting in her sleep. Ruby tried to wake her up and had to put her on her side to stop her choking since olivia just never gained consciousness. Scary to hear them talk about such serious stories like that and then in the next podcast Olivia will brag about how she’s a heavy weight and has been drinking a lot etc.

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
The segment in her latest episode where she says its fine to sleep with your friends ex or with someone they like 😳 shes not beating the allegations
this why she has never experienced a stable, healthy female friendship that isn't ridden with underhanded jealously, immaturity and insecurity.

acelover

Didn’t really care enough to check, @ whoever wrote it I guess x
Yet you cared enough to send a long reply?
I think you’re missing the point tho. The person before you wasn’t hating on her for no reason. For some reason, people like you are always jumping to Olivia’s defense no matter how unlikeable she’s shown herself to be. I would agree with you, if she was actually a nice person. You literally said I should go back to school b/c I’m “so uneducated it’s crazy”, when I wrote how frustrating it is that someone like Olivia is basically using ADHD meds for weight loss when there’s a national shortage. And I stand by what I said - for most people (like me) we need meds for our jobs and to make a living. If Olivia was doing a 9-5 or working on someone’s else’s schedule I’d say she needed it too. But she has almost never shown herself fo do anything of substance.
And she seems very shallow and mean. She’s always using people to get ahead, she makes bitchy public comments about other influencers she’s jealous of to shame or expose them (i.e. central c’s gf), she’s constantly posting pro ED content knowing how triggering it can be, is entitled as f (i.e. harassing the resident of her old flat b/c of a parcel delivery issue), makes triggering fat-phobic comments about her body, blatantly copies other influencers like Emma Chamberlain without giving credit, admits to using old men for their money/opportunities they can give her (i.e. partying/vacationing on yachts), public bullies her friends/ex-friends (i.e. Flossie on live), is obsessed with male attention and plans her life decisions around men… even throwing her family and friendships aside for that. And she has done so much more questionable and selfish shit. And yet everyone forgets all this just b/c they find her pretty, and charming and “funny” - b/c she makes “quirky” comments (i.e. “omg I fart all the time”) in her fast-paced NI accent.

recently she really seems to be turning into such a guy. the clips i've seen from the cheating podcast are so weird and i remember in a podcast a few weeks ago she was talking about boys keeping nudes of other girls and her only problem being she gets jealous of these girls, not the fact that it is really disrespectful and creepy. idk if the male friends around her are rubbing off on her or what but its not giving girls girl.

• Sick

acelover

Wow this is dangerous
What is the actual point of this video? 😂 I cannot believe she gets so many likes for redundant shit like that…
---
I’m jealous of her tbh. She lives a highly privileged lifestyle, literally doesn’t work and yet has a shit ton of money, she’s boring, untalented and undeserving but gets praise from everyone around her as if she’s gods gift just because she’s pretty when she’s actually a twat
Strong agree. You can see how much the pretty privilege helps her even in this forum where people are singing her praises and even tho she’s so self-absorbed and shallow, and literally does nothing of value

Last edited:

turbomunch

Chatty Member
I like Olivia’s vlogging and podcasting style too. She is also a lot more open about her life than Madeline Argy, who just talks about boring, random things like Roblox and stuff from her past like online fandoms when she could be vlogging and podcasting about going to the F1 in Monaco or being backstage at Glastonbury etc. I also really like Olivia’s Northern Irish accent. I hope she doesn’t ever tone it down or posh it up.
It’s already extremely posh lol 99% of the north of Ireland don’t speak like that

• Haha
Reactions: 15

iffyi

sorry this may be super old news/irrelevant but has anyone else seen that John’s moved to Sydney? Ik they broke up timeeeee ago but it feels like the end of an era lmfao

• Haha

Wickedtown

VIP Member
She's so tragic, she hates LA but is going for a month because it's become a trend on TikTok to romanticise LA again...get a grip