Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
Great another thing to blame her toxic behaviour on🙄

"I hop friend groups because of my ADHD"
"I got filler / Botox to help with ADHD"
" I have a new boy I'm chasing every week because of my ADHD"
"Another rich man invited me on his yacht because he thought my ADHD was cute"
"I go on holiday 20x a year & don't vlog any of it because of my ADHD" 😂

She'll be saying in every Podcast how everything she does is because of it...wonder if she'll go on the meds as it suppresses your appetite, I'm sure she'd love that 🫢🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Heyitsjustme

Honestly, it's so disheartening to see dismissive attitudes toward such serious issues. Whether or not influencers should address political matters is debatable, but minimising the gravity of global conflicts like the one in Gaza is beyond insensitive.

I can’t believe you’re saying other people have brain rot when you wrote the sentence “You just don’t see a lot of pro Israel protests because people have genuinely better things to do with their lives that attend a protest or arrange a sit in at QUB” …it’s so bad that I think you must just be trolling. There is a literal genocide happening, and as you delightfully pointed out “the vast majority of people don’t care”. You don’t seem to think that’s a problem, but you will be on the wrong side of history for that, I promise.

Just because it’s not you, your family, or happening in your country doesn’t mean it doesn’t matter.
Can you advise how that sentence in particular has anything to do with brain rot?

I understand the severity of what’s happening in the Middle East but bringing a 22 year old from Belfast into it isn’t gonna help 😅 most of the people attending the protests and reposting stuff on their socials are white saviours and have no idea about the history that they’re speaking about and yes I said cult / cess pit because the comments I’ve seen from some pro Palestine supporters is disgusting like a huge cult.

Btw please become familiar with the difference between genocide and a war :) if it was genocide the population of Gaza would not be increasing. And it is happening to my family in Israel thank you very much 🫶🏽🫶🏽

Can we plssss stop talking about Israel and Gaza 😀😀

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Crying

I didn't realise how well off her family was. Like I knew they took lots of holidays and stuff but I was watching one of her old vlogs from when she'd just moved to London and she said she wanted a coffee machine so asked her parents for one for her 19th birthday and she chose a £500 one.... that's insane and probably wasn't even her only present from them.

I also remember one of her older vlogs where she showed what she got for Christmas and it was just inexpensive bits and bobs (back when she had some sort of a personality) like she really had me believing she was just a normal girl who happened to also be thin and pretty, but now I'm seeing that she was always meant to be a huge social climber that climbs her way up into the rich vapid world she now lives in.

• Wow

Heyitsjustme

it’s relevant because regular people are tired of celebrities and influencers flaunting their money and not using the platform we gave them to help people and instead staying silent for 8 months which is why blockout2024 is happening. exactly what you said though, she doesn’t have to speak on it at all but i think we should be talking about her choice in staying silent. NI are very much pro-palestine so it’s unfortunate that she’s chose to stay silent as she’s too busy being unbothered living her rich and famous lifestyle in london. also a literal genocide isn’t just “politics” i personally find it disgusting that she hasn’t used her platform for even a second to spread awareness but that’s just me i guess.

Tell me you have TikTok brain rot without telling me.. blockout 2024 , God give me strength, I’ve heard it all now. The vast majority of people don’t care 😭 like if you’re so mad that Kylie Jenner spent 75k on a met gala ticket then go work harder I guess?😭 I can’t fathom how people care that much about celebrities wealth.

That’s an incredibly bold statement to say NI is very pro Palestine, maybe if you’re from the working class parts of west Belfast😭, I’m from NI and I can assure you it’s 50/50. You just don’t see a lot of pro Israel protests because people have genuinely better things to do with their lives that attend a protest or arrange a sit in at QUB🤦🏻‍♀️ I see plenty of Israel flags daily in NI and know people from around the country who aren’t pro Palestine. You’re forgetting Olivia is from a middle / upper middle class family on the malone road who are very much not affiliated with anything pro Palestine, in fact I’ve been Israel flags been flown in that area. I don’t even get why we are still talking about this, leave her alone , this should not be a discussion for politics let alone Gaza ffs

• Sick
  • Angry

HaveSomeMilk

Chatty Member
Why do companies even do this? How will sending Olivia the PR and her making this tiktok increase sales of this cream especially when the tiktok is filtered to hell? If I wanted to look the same I wouldn't spend hundreds on a cream I'd just take a video with skin smoothing turned up to 100 like she's done :rolleyes:

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
Great, can’t wait for even more people to now be influence by her and start acting as if they have adhd because they think it’s cute and quirky. I’m diagnosed and I do see it in Olivia but it has disgustingly become a trend now on TikTok especially and I’m absolutely sick to death of it, my diagnosis is not taken seriously anymore whatsoever

• Heart

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
or they might not even be her cigs and just a box someone had chucked to the end of the table
They’re literally right in front of her and we’ve seen photos of her smoking before. I don’t get why she always gets given the benefit of the doubt on this thread

• Heart
Reactions: 18

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
She doesn’t seem like a very likeable person. She also doesn’t have any female friends? Or seem to have a close group of friends. She’s really intense then moves on to a new group, which is quite odd. Remember when Emily (?) was her best friend - then they never spoke again.
being friends with Olivia and moving to London was the worst career move. she seems more a family person and would’ve probably had more success staying in the Cotswolds and not breaking up with her old boyfriend will. this quirky weird personality she tries to put on now seems like a coping mechanism. her mental health has been a mess since she met Olivia

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
no I just think it’s weird to make such a blanket statement about womens bodies
It wasn't a blanket statement, it was the users personal opinion and it wasn't about womens bodies as a whole - it was about boob jobs specifically.

People are allowed to comment on whether they think specific plastic surgery procedures look good to them or not🤷🏻‍♀️

nobody knows it's never been confirmed. everything is just rumours
lmaoo never posted but. I’m from the same place as emily may (flossies old bff) and on a night out in a bathroom when she was home she spilled. Flossie was dating Orlychorly? and Olivia slept with him and then started dating him. emily also said Olivia is not a very nice person

• Wow

souppoopy

The segment in her latest episode where she says its fine to sleep with your friends ex or with someone they like 😳 shes not beating the allegations

• Wow

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
i find it so odd that people consistently shame olivia for sharing triggering content that provokes EDs, saying that she looks super thin and she shouldn’t be promoting it to her audience, yet within this threat, people are constantly taking screenshots of olivia when she looks her absolute tiniest, and creating further reach by posting it here? if anything, your contributing to why she would continue posting, literally fuelling her ED by reassuring her she looks super small and sickly. i don’t know who it benefits, as it’s harming viewers of the post, reaching a broader audience, further promoting the triggering content, and exaggerating olivia’s own eating disorder by essentially crediting her illnesses work. seems hypocritical
I get your point, I really do but

Olivia is being fuelled by people on all platforms, she’s surrounded by yes men and is praised and rewarded for her thinness through all her constant brand deals and opps.

Tattle is the one place that holds Olivia accountable and in comparison to her huge following, we are just a handful of regular people.

Maiority of people on tattle in general and who come onto olivia’s thread know things will be shared and that ED content will be present. Hence why, when people start expressing they are feeling triggered by this thread, other users genuinely advise them to take a break, because we understand and we aren’t here to keep triggering and promoting shit to each other. We are all on the same page on that.

Even if we all stopped sharing her content and talking about her ED, nothing about olivia would change. Because she’s ill. Because she has 100,000s of followers adoring her. Because she has rewards elsewhere for her being so thin.

There is a huge difference between an influencer with 100,000s of followers across multiple platforms promoting and gloating her ED body for praise, and a few people on one thread screenshotting some of that content to discuss their discomfort/anger about it.

If this thread is making people feel triggered, then only they can make the decision to remove themselves or take a break.

Reactions: 17

NinaSa

Flossie is just as pretty! She just didn’t have that attitude of stepping on whoever she needs to to get ahead. Olivia can’t do much well but she can social climb
Flossie is pretty but not on Olivia’s level tbh. First time I saw Olivia and Flossie was on a tiktok video of them dancing and I instantly was drawn to Olivia, I was like who is this girl? She has “it” girl vibes whereas Flossie looked like a desperate clinger on to the “it” girl. That was just my first impression. They are both pretty tho.

• Sad

Shadeofchlogal

I think it's clear what your point was and idk why people are doubling down on you. Almost putting words in your mouth.

If the shoe fits it fits, if it doesn't, clearly that's not what you were talking about. Seems you can't say anything about adhd and the surge in diagnosis (both real and not) and how SOME people exploit it
So true

like I have said it is just a bit frustrating that a genuine neurodevelopmental disorder has been reduced to a hashtag and a reel about how not picking up a sock is a symptom/sign of ADHD. It’s crazy to me that you are seemingly not “allowed” to talk about the surge in diagnosis or at all question whether in some people’s minds that the overpopulation of TikTok armchair diagnosis videos are actually causing people to make seemingly normal things into a diagnosis. (Not sure how well I worded that but you get the jist)

also just wanted to add that in no way am I attacking anyone who responded to my posts, I did read them and there were some valid points in there.

Last edited:
  • Heart

doodlebug

VIP Member
not sure if anyone’s alr mentioned this but her tiktok about her learning to fly did make me gain a bit more respect for her… feels like she’s using her money to do something good for herself and use her brain again. made me think of belfast olivia
She got the idea off tattle after we all mentioned she does nothing with her life.