Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ragingbull

Can you advise how that sentence in particular has anything to do with brain rot?

I understand the severity of what’s happening in the Middle East but bringing a 22 year old from Belfast into it isn’t gonna help 😅 most of the people attending the protests and reposting stuff on their socials are white saviours and have no idea about the history that they’re speaking about and yes I said cult / cess pit because the comments I’ve seen from some pro Palestine supporters is disgusting like a huge cult.

Btw please become familiar with the difference between genocide and a war :) if it was genocide the population of Gaza would not be increasing. And it is happening to my family in Israel thank you very much 🫶🏽🫶🏽

Can we plssss stop talking about Israel and Gaza 😀😀
Aaand there it is. Your family is in Israel. No further discussion needed!

Reactions: 64

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
Gaza aside, implying celebrities and influencers have more money because they work harder is actually a braindead take 💀

Reactions: 45
They’re working harder than the people sat moaning about them, if you think blocking celebs is gonna do anything then you’re deluded , get your money up, the public gave them the platform by watching them, following them and buying their products.. now all of a sudden the same people are mad at what they’ve caused 🤣 I just think it’s ironic and funny.

She’s not using her platform because it doesn’t affect her, she’s not educated and quite frankly doesn’t care which I don’t blame her? Maybe she is pro-Israel? Maybe she’s not getting caught up in the pro Palestine cesspit / cult?

Why place so much pressure on a 22 year old girl? She also more than likely has Jewish and Israeli friends now after social climbing so wouldn’t want to make them feel even more targeted than they are.

You’re still on her thread, talking about her and giving her exposure , the more you talk about her it gives this thread more exposure through the algorithm so that’s a bit contradictory.
'even more targeted then they are' lol
'pro palestine cesspit/cult'

there are literally hundreds of people there dying daily how out of touch can you be

(sorry I know this thread isn't for Palestine but pls have some humanity)

• Heart
Reactions: 38

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
I just listened to a bit of recent Olivia & Ruby podcast and had to stop due to the utter brain rot I was experiencing through listening to them.

Got about 10 mins in and all they spoke about eating sooo much junk food and prank calling boys. Oh and if you don’t prank call boys then they think ‘you’re lame’. Smh what age are they again?! 🙄

Please remind me why these immature, untalented girls are out there living the high life being showered with money, connections, free gifts, private jets, free holidays and so on whilst the rest of us (the majority of us) are working our butts off trying to stay afloat.

I am very curious to see how their futures will unfold. Will they get to live like this forever? Or are they ever going to be knocked off their pedestals? Why are they even put up so high on these pedestals? What’s so special about them? Will it all come crashing down or will they continue to thrive despite putting in zero hard work or effort?
prank calling boys in your 20s?? might be the most cringeworthy thing I've heard all year

• Haha
Reactions: 38

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
Loool this doesn't help imo, why not just carry on like normal😂

I don't think she's dated him, god knows if Madeline & her have beef but I would believe the idea that she has DM'd him before / tried to get his attention at some point.

She's probably happy there's something she can bang on about in her next pod episode tbh
not olivia neill telling people to touch grass

Reactions: 37

ragingbull

Tell me you have TikTok brain rot without telling me.. blockout 2024 , God give me strength, I’ve heard it all now. The vast majority of people don’t care 😭 like if you’re so mad that Kylie Jenner spent 75k on a met gala ticket then go work harder I guess?😭 I can’t fathom how people care that much about celebrities wealth.

That’s an incredibly bold statement to say NI is very pro Palestine, maybe if you’re from the working class parts of west Belfast😭, I’m from NI and I can assure you it’s 50/50. You just don’t see a lot of pro Israel protests because people have genuinely better things to do with their lives that attend a protest or arrange a sit in at QUB🤦🏻‍♀️ I see plenty of Israel flags daily in NI and know people from around the country who aren’t pro Palestine. You’re forgetting Olivia is from a middle / upper middle class family on the malone road who are very much not affiliated with anything pro Palestine, in fact I’ve been Israel flags been flown in that area. I don’t even get why we are still talking about this, leave her alone , this should not be a discussion for politics let alone Gaza ffs
Honestly, it's so disheartening to see dismissive attitudes toward such serious issues. Whether or not influencers should address political matters is debatable, but minimising the gravity of global conflicts like the one in Gaza is beyond insensitive.

I can’t believe you’re saying other people have brain rot when you wrote the sentence “You just don’t see a lot of pro Israel protests because people have genuinely better things to do with their lives that attend a protest or arrange a sit in at QUB” …it’s so bad that I think you must just be trolling. There is a literal genocide happening, and as you delightfully pointed out “the vast majority of people don’t care”. You don’t seem to think that’s a problem, but you will be on the wrong side of history for that, I promise.

Just because it’s not you, your family, or happening in your country doesn’t mean it doesn’t matter.

• Heart

boulevardier

Please stop talking about ADHD it’s painfully boring and no one wants a medical opinion on tattle. And I have it before you say anything

what was the crazy cheating situation she was referencing on the pod?!

• Haha

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
Lol Olivia is live right now, someone asked if she eats 1 meal a day - she said no & that for an example she went crazy yesterday with eating...Ruby in the background was like not really we only ate like 2 meals yesterday brunch & dinner with dessert (shared), Olivia tried saying she was grazing allllll day (Ruby was like Not really in the background) then said she had a banana bread like that's alot then changed the subject to deflect💀...

Whenever Ruby is around she's always correcting / never plays into one of Olivia's white lies lol.

Olivia just admit you don't eat that much, if anything avoiding / lying feeds the allegations.

Reactions: 35

Heyitsjustme

Oh here we go, stop making a tattle page about Olivia neill into a political thread about Gaza oh my days 🤦🏻‍♀️ honestly the last place I thought I would see this. She doesn’t have to speak on it at all, what do you want her to say exactly? Everyone knows about it and it’s not as if Olivia is gonna DM the IDF on Instagram asking them to stop. Onwards

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

alwaystiredasheck

That video of her and Lila moss ‘working out’ is literally just pro ana content… they can’t even use weights they’re so malnourished

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Wickedtown

VIP Member
IMG_6021.png

The "education" in question being the revelation that people who live closer to the equator have evolved to have more melanin in their skin. I despair

• Haha
Reactions: 33

slushiexxx

quick thought: just had a stalk of both olivia and flossie's tags and even now, it is crazy to think about how much olivia has furthered her career and gained through social climbing - knowing which friend group to jump into and land her the next big opportunity like, you can say a lot about her but you gotta admit her clout chasing skills are next level 💀💀 building an army of nepo baby friends so she can slither her way into the inner circle - literally crazy

Reactions: 33

gabbysolis

Might be an unpopular opinion but I find Madeline weird and fake, I don’t think Olivia would like her either because it’s too much competition for the same sort of audience

Reactions: 31

doodlebug

VIP Member
Aww I really liked her flying vlog. It’s nice to see her back. I’m proud of her for doing that - and the relationship with her instructor seemed so sweet and wholesome (her editing his footage and putting his favourite song over it). I wish she’d vlog more. I don’t care if she’s not relatable - I watch YouTube to be entertained, not to relate to it. She lives such a charmed life; driving around in her Porsche to take a week off for a passion project, and then nipping to soho house in between to use their gym and get massages! I hope she knows how lucky she is.

She’s one of the few influencers with a personality so it’s a shame she doesn’t show it more.

Reactions: 31

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
She absolutely ate with these let’s be fair
---

Tbh I don’t blame her, I never saw the live but going by other TikTok lives and comment sections in general on social media people are like a cult mentioning Palestine , if there was a lot of comments it would get annoying, what business is it of olivias?
IMG_5926.jpeg

sus…

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Emilyinparis20

I don’t understand why people want someone as uneducated about the conflict as Olivia to speak on it, plenty of better placed people to do that

I know people think she has a responsibility to speak about it, but can you blame her for not after the Faith Kelly situation
I don’t think you need to be educated to know that killing close to 20,000 children is bad… like simple as! Doesn’t matter what your politics are, it’s just wrong

Reactions: 29