Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Arycvan

I can’t believe she’s working with Chanel she really is becoming Emma chamberlain
Ikkk i saw the ‘ chanel invites you to an evening with Olivia Neill ‘ and was shocked , she might further in the industry than i ever thought at this rate !!!! I mean ive bitched about her countless times but u have to give it to her , she really does know how to elevate herself

Reactions: 24

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
...it's safe to say Olivia has gotten tired of Ruby as expected, not really seen them together much especially since April which is a long time for these two it's been back to back visits the last 5 months.

I wonder who will be crowned as her new bestie of the month this time, probably some American Nepo so she can officially make the leap to NYC crowds as part of the inner rich circle rather than actually having to work for it like Ruby still has to.

Reactions: 23

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
View attachment 2886442
The way that’s exactly what Olivia’s doing. Should’ve social climbed harder Floss! Also the promotion of sun beds is grossss
the ways she's implying like she's at a bus stop bc she's poor and going to a sunbed shop bc she can't afford to go holiday. she could easily get her ass to coachella but she doesn't want to pay for it. she could easily pay for her and her mate to go abroad and tan or find or a different festival god shut the fuck up she's so pathetic

she could also easily afford a car (or at least an uber) but let me stop

• Heart
lately she has been showing off her PR more and it’s rubbing me the wrong way a bit, I’m obviously jealous but it also makes me think it’s such a backwards world we live in that influences get sent all this expensive free shit for no reason.

like the expensive perfume to got gifted, it’s not as if she can physically show she is wearing that so how would that influence anybody to buy it?

sydneymae

I just listened to a bit of recent Olivia & Ruby podcast and had to stop due to the utter brain rot I was experiencing through listening to them.

Got about 10 mins in and all they spoke about eating sooo much junk food and prank calling boys. Oh and if you don’t prank call boys then they think ‘you’re lame’. Smh what age are they again?! 🙄

Please remind me why these immature, untalented girls are out there living the high life being showered with money, connections, free gifts, private jets, free holidays and so on whilst the rest of us (the majority of us) are working our butts off trying to stay afloat.

I am very curious to see how their futures will unfold. Will they get to live like this forever? Or are they ever going to be knocked off their pedestals? Why are they even put up so high on these pedestals? What’s so special about them? Will it all come crashing down or will they continue to thrive despite putting in zero hard work or effort?

Du_bbuj

I’ve been on adhd meds, they’re meant to make you feel like you can function normally not like you’ve taken the limitless pill or hyper focus. People in university used to take them for studying because they didn’t really need to be taking them and wanted to stick to their studying. When you NEED them and are prescribed them they don’t have the same affect as taking them recreationally / without adhd. Just listening to her recent podcast and it sounds like she did not need to take them at all

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
They all have different types of pretty -

Olivia is Model pretty - she has that heroin chic / editorial look about her, big blue eyes, dark hair, plump lips thanks to filler, looks tall because she has long spindly legs, doesn't really have dress sense so just copy's others or gets people to dress her.

Ruby gives girl next door pretty - she's got mousey brown bouncy hair, petite but doesn't look sickly, unique features, interesting dress sense. She's very NYC to me with how relaxed her personality is / how she dresses.

Flossie is private school pretty - she's got a very british / descendent of an aristocrat look to her lol like you'd see her in a painting in a state home. Natural dark brown hair, petite, dresses some what time less with her outfit silhouettes especially when dressing up.

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
" I got peer pressured into getting lip filler" no Hun you wanted it & needed someone else to blame

hol0753

Loool this doesn't help imo, why not just carry on like normal😂

I don't think she's dated him, god knows if Madeline & her have beef but I would believe the idea that she has DM'd him before / tried to get his attention at some point.

She's probably happy there's something she can bang on about in her next pod episode tbh
Someone commented this, and it already has 22 likes in less than 20 mins. She can respond to this insignificant tiktok drama straight away but cannot listen to the comments asking her to use her huge platform to speak out about actual important things going on in the world🍉

Attachments

Last edited:
I thought it was kind of funny that she said she sees Ruby more than she saw "the girl who she used to live with" as if her whole audience doesn't know exactly who she used to live with.

ragingbull

The comments on the inner monologue tik tok page are getting progressively worse.. on the one she posted about being happy being single, people are saying she’s a narcissist, needs a reality check, and let’s “boys” rule her existence. Seems that people are finally seeing through her

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
Her Podcast camera really shows how she actually looks, her eyes seem alot more beady & tired...

She's pretty but I just know she edits her pictures / always makes sure the beauty filter is on her TikToks.

Also no wonder she got Alcohol poisoning she probably ate a child portion of food or a couple snacks before leaving & as always drank too much. Also she gets Tequila Sodas known for being the lowest cal drink & now she only drinks black coffee, it's all too obvious what she's doing.

I genuinely think her podcast is just a way for her to brag about the things she gets to do & make money from it at the same time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21

daisy2809

VIP Member
View attachment 3003115
Eeew so gross she smokes too, she literally couldn’t be anymore unhealthy if she tried.
just helps with the anorexia aesthetic 😍😍 so glamorous.. until you're 6 foot under from heart failure and have millions in the bank that you could never spend because youve put yourself in an early grave from not eating. its the harsh but true reality. there should be laws to crack down on the modelling industry giving jobs to people with active EDs, it sets a bad example for the general public and also 'rewards' people for getting skinnier and skinnier, ie sicker and sicker

• Haha

ggturner12

Chatty Member
True, but when I have now seen probably 50+ influencers all come out with the “life changing” ADHD diagnosis and use it in every clip, reel and caption it does make you a bit tired of hearing it from them, especially when they don’t have the 5 year NHS waitlist and simply ✨ buy one✨.
Even privately you can’t ‘buy’ a diagnosis, not anymore really anyway. I know it used to be a massive problem but theres loads of regulations now surrounding it, even in the private sector. Also, your comment is very disrespectful to those who may be able to afford a private diagnosis. Loads of individuals basically bankrupt themselves to get private assessments due to the dire state of psychiatric/psychology services in the NHS and the long waiting list times. No diagnosis = no access to any help = immense amounts of suffering. It’s not simply buying it because they want to be labelled with it. It’s saving their life. Also, as someone who does autism/ADHD assessments, it doesn’t surprise me. She does display a lot of the signpost criteria for diagnosis.

• Heart

Wickedtown

VIP Member
Her modelling story is so fucking disturbing...being made to pose topless at 16 and her mum was in the room and allowed it to happen?!?!

• Wow
  • Sick

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
Great another thing to blame her toxic behaviour on🙄

"I hop friend groups because of my ADHD"
"I got filler / Botox to help with ADHD"
" I have a new boy I'm chasing every week because of my ADHD"
"Another rich man invited me on his yacht because he thought my ADHD was cute"
"I go on holiday 20x a year & don't vlog any of it because of my ADHD" 😂

She'll be saying in every Podcast how everything she does is because of it...wonder if she'll go on the meds as it suppresses your appetite, I'm sure she'd love that 🫢🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20