Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emilyinparis20

I don’t understand why people want someone as uneducated about the conflict as Olivia to speak on it, plenty of better placed people to do that

I know people think she has a responsibility to speak about it, but can you blame her for not after the Faith Kelly situation
I don’t think you need to be educated to know that killing close to 20,000 children is bad… like simple as! Doesn’t matter what your politics are, it’s just wrong

Reactions: 29

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
I’m jealous of her tbh. She lives a highly privileged lifestyle, literally doesn’t work and yet has a shit ton of money, she’s boring, untalented and undeserving but gets praise from everyone around her as if she’s gods gift just because she’s pretty when she’s actually a twat

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
Lool I clocked this too, the whole live ruby seemed off and fed up with Olivia. I give their friendship a couple weeks if that
Yh once Olivia gets more situated in NYC & has Ruby introduce her to enough people she'll find a new bestie & we'll see less of her.

It's interesting because Olivia has said before that she doesn't show when her & her friends hang out as she wants to keep it more private yet blasts her n Ruby everywhere because she's new & shiny - the same way she did with Tilly when they first met, before that Edie & Millie.

She's hopped from Ireland to London - made her way around the social circles till she hit Nepo baby gold & is now migrating over to America to make friends with more Nepo's & socialites. I only see it as a way to get exposure through appearing on their feeds all the time, being introduced to their circles & getting more opportunities because of it. In all honesty it's kind of genius she's had the ability to gab her way to riches & has no real worries in life but also seems quite manipulative & insincere with how she's gone about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
Flossie is pretty but not on Olivia’s level tbh. First time I saw Olivia and Flossie was on a tiktok video of them dancing and I instantly was drawn to Olivia, I was like who is this girl? She has “it” girl vibes whereas Flossie looked like a desperate clinger on to the “it” girl. That was just my first impression. They are both pretty tho.
i think that’s a lot of it. flossie reeks of desperation and insecurity so she immediately becomes much less attractive next to olivia who has a “confidence” about her

Reactions: 28

dfkmlol

Btw Zionist ✅ genocide✅ great use of the buzzwords you’ve picked up since Oct 07👏🏽
oh please i don't live under a rock, israel has been persecuting palestinians for as long as i have been alive and can remember. buzzwords? "Lol is that all you can say? come on, are you that uneducated that you cant respond with something better, like debating anything I just said?"

also i don't think your comprehension skills are up to scratch as the use of the word 'genocide' was because YOU said it

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Sodjdwjao

Chatty Member
I don’t think you need to be educated to know that killing close to 20,000 children is bad… like simple as! Doesn’t matter what your politics are, it’s just wrong
If you don’t already know that killing innocent people is bad then Olivia Neill is not going to be the person to change your mind

Reactions: 26

cheapstar

Tbf Olivia is just as lazy but has pretty privilege on her side
Flossie is just as pretty! She just didn’t have that attitude of stepping on whoever she needs to to get ahead. Olivia can’t do much well but she can social climb

peepeepoopoo99

IMG_7550.jpeg

The way that’s exactly what Olivia’s doing. Should’ve social climbed harder Floss! Also the promotion of sun beds is grossss

• Wow

souppoopy

can't stand when she pushes this relatable ditzy teengirl image, acting like a £1.7m house in the Cotswolds is unfathomable and ludicrous when she’s chillin in a £2m home in London 🙄

Crying

Tell me you have TikTok brain rot without telling me.. blockout 2024 , God give me strength, I’ve heard it all now. The vast majority of people don’t care 😭 like if you’re so mad that Kylie Jenner spent 75k on a met gala ticket then go work harder I guess?😭 I can’t fathom how people care that much about celebrities wealth.

That’s an incredibly bold statement to say NI is very pro Palestine, maybe if you’re from the working class parts of west Belfast😭, I’m from NI and I can assure you it’s 50/50. You just don’t see a lot of pro Israel protests because people have genuinely better things to do with their lives that attend a protest or arrange a sit in at QUB🤦🏻‍♀️ I see plenty of Israel flags daily in NI and know people from around the country who aren’t pro Palestine. You’re forgetting Olivia is from a middle / upper middle class family on the malone road who are very much not affiliated with anything pro Palestine, in fact I’ve been Israel flags been flown in that area. I don’t even get why we are still talking about this, leave her alone , this should not be a discussion for politics let alone Gaza ffs
i know the vast majority of people don’t care and i’m glad i’m not one of them.

you think the millionaires worked hard to acquire their wealth? 😂 i’m not at all forgetting olivia’s privilege that’s the point i’m making hahaha. she’s a privileged rich girl who is choosing to not use her platform to support things that actually matter and i am leaving her alone i’m not interacting with any of her socials because i’m done giving people like her more money.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

jisishs

Lol Olivia is live right now, someone asked if she eats 1 meal a day - she said no & that for an example she went crazy yesterday with eating...Ruby in the background was like not really we only ate like 2 meals yesterday brunch & dinner with dessert (shared), Olivia tried saying she was grazing allllll day (Ruby was like Not really in the background) then said she had a banana bread like that's alot then changed the subject to deflect💀...

Whenever Ruby is around she's always correcting / never plays into one of Olivia's white lies lol.

Olivia just admit you don't eat that much, if anything avoiding / lying feeds the allegations.
Lool I clocked this too, the whole live ruby seemed off and fed up with Olivia. I give their friendship a couple weeks if that

Reactions: 25

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
her mannerisms are insufferable. so obnoxious.

twirl i’m so skinny, cringe miming the lyrics, nose scrunch rawr face, hands on my bony hips everyone look at them! puffy pout lips twirl

can you imagine how stupid she’d look if the POV was watching her make these videos

Reactions: 24
realistically Olivia posting about Palestine will have no large scale impact but you have to question anyone with a huge platform who is still silent about it. knowing the awareness you could bring to thousands of people just by posting a link on your story yet still saying nothing is unjustifiable. I caught a bit of her and ruby's live back in February and she got so defensive when someone thought she was drinking Starbucks so she obviously is quite clued up on it but probably more because she doesn't want to do something that gets her "cancelled", she always goes on about that being her biggest fear.

Reactions: 24