Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wickedtown

VIP Member
She's so tragic, she hates LA but is going for a month because it's become a trend on TikTok to romanticise LA again...get a grip

Reactions: 15

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
It's hilarious that she is now doing workouts with Lila, is she gunna be the new bestie of the month😂😂

I still can't believe she talked her way into being a plus 1 for the Guess x Coachella brand trip after saying she hated Coachella 💀😂

It's so blatant that she is desperate to be in with the big Influencers, she hates everything until someone with a bigger following/circle says otherwise🙄

She’s been having the urge recently to try to claim to be really smart, I remember a rly awkward live where she was asking her friends to give her letters so she could say corresponding countries and it was so ?? like her friends seemed so tired of her lmao but I wonder if she’s just deeping that she’s rly done nothing of substance since A levels

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
Young idiots listening to her podcast to be educated and informed on evolution… I actually despair. Listen to a fucking expert if you wanna learn about something not some braindead influencer who doesn’t have a single qualification and is a self-confessed compulsive liar

I’ve never seen these beforeView attachment 2935881View attachment 2935882View attachment 2935883View attachment 2935884View attachment 2935885

4th pic is gorge. these are on her elite management page.

They had another pic which looks similar to the ones I posted the other day. Someone asked where they were from, I think they were taken at the same time.

So cringe that they have the “modes” follower number on their “modelling profile” like girls pls
She’s just not a model tho, no variety in her expression at all

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
I’ve never seen these before
IMG_6010.jpeg
IMG_6015.jpeg
IMG_6014.jpeg
IMG_6013.jpeg
IMG_6012.jpeg

4th pic is gorge. these are on her elite management page.

They had another pic which looks similar to the ones I posted the other day. Someone asked where they were from, I think they were taken at the same time.

So cringe that they have the “modes” follower number on their “modelling profile” like girls pls

Reactions: 14

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
I don’t think a documentary like this would make very much money. It would raise awareness and be a cautionary tale for other young girls though.
And since when did Olivia care about raising awareness about things for the sake of other people? Her skin cancer experience more than proved that. Unless she can actively benefit from something she won’t give a flying fuck

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
It is literally tattle tho. If there’s anywhere to criticise her, it’s here. I don’t feel sorry for a grown ass rich adult and I’m not even bothered about all this Palestine stuff. If you don’t like what people are criticising, scroll on.

jisishs

haha luna blaise and Olivia followed each other, I’m assuming because they’re both going to coachella with guess. Just funny considering all the drama with her ex and Luna last year

souppoopy

wtf can someone please recap the teenaged modelling story I don't listen to her podcast
- Submitted photos to a new modeling agency in Belfast.
- Gets signed & during one of the test shoots, the photographer asks her to pose topless with white paint drizzled over her which looks like you know what.
- The agency owner who was from Scotland told all the models he wanted to take them home to Scotland. Also everyone was under 18
- They all go to Scotland, but doesn't remember anything that happened there.
- Another test shoot had her wearing a leather jacket and a dog collar with nothing underneath.
- Now, she can't find any trace of the agency no website, no Instagram, and none of the photos.

• Wow
  • Sad

Crying

Oh here we go, stop making a tattle page about Olivia neill into a political thread about Gaza oh my days 🤦🏻‍♀️ honestly the last place I thought I would see this. She doesn’t have to speak on it at all, what do you want her to say exactly? Everyone knows about it and it’s not as if Olivia is gonna DM the IDF on Instagram asking them to stop. Onwards
it’s relevant because regular people are tired of celebrities and influencers flaunting their money and not using the platform we gave them to help people and instead staying silent for 8 months which is why blockout2024 is happening. exactly what you said though, she doesn’t have to speak on it at all but i think we should be talking about her choice in staying silent. NI are very much pro-palestine so it’s unfortunate that she’s chose to stay silent as she’s too busy being unbothered living her rich and famous lifestyle in london. also a literal genocide isn’t just “politics” i personally find it disgusting that she hasn’t used her platform for even a second to spread awareness but that’s just me i guess.

lollypop5678

Flossie is pretty but not on Olivia’s level tbh. First time I saw Olivia and Flossie was on a tiktok video of them dancing and I instantly was drawn to Olivia, I was like who is this girl? She has “it” girl vibes whereas Flossie looked like a desperate clinger on to the “it” girl. That was just my first impression. They are both pretty tho.
I would personally say Flossie is prettier than Olivia but that’s my opinion, I think Olivia looks like literally any other girl on the street. She’s also starved herself to an inch of her life & fucked her face while doing so with all the filler and Botox

ggturner12

Chatty Member
Aww I really liked her flying vlog. It’s nice to see her back. I’m proud of her for doing that - and the relationship with her instructor seemed so sweet and wholesome (her editing his footage and putting his favourite song over it). I wish she’d vlog more. I don’t care if she’s not relatable - I watch YouTube to be entertained, not to relate to it. She lives such a charmed life; driving around in her Porsche to take a week off for a passion project, and then nipping to soho house in between to use their gym and get massages! I hope she knows how lucky she is.

She’s one of the few influencers with a personality so it’s a shame she doesn’t show it more.
I was scared to come on here and say I enjoyed it so nice to know its not just me.

• Haha

Sashatay

That Taylor swift ramble on her podcast could literally be Olivia talking about herself, girl u are an even skinnier white blonde woman who is giving people nothing but still getting praise 😭