Olivia Neill #15 Worried about a scar, when she wears those glasses and drives a hairdressers car

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our Italian/Brazilian/AfroCaribbean? queenView attachment 2767594
I wonder if part of her attraction is that people mistake her for being more than just an Irish white girl because of the tan & dark hair like Adriana Lima or something.

Being racially ambiguous can get you far sometimes especially in influencing / modelling.

Also her outfit looked okay on Instagram but here it looks ugly af, leather shorts is giving 2013😂
---
Such a butters outfit, the fit is awful 🫢

Also looking through her tags, wonder who that guy is....he looks a tad scary😂

Attachments

Last edited:
I wonder if part of her attraction is that people mistake her for being more than just an Irish white girl because of the tan & dark hair like Adriana Lima or something.

Being racially ambiguous can get you far sometimes especially in influencing / modelling.

Also her outfit looked okay on Instagram but here it looks ugly af, leather shorts is giving 2013😂
---

He’s Jaime Prunas, a manager at Chiltern Firehouse. Appears to be a privately educated events / guest host who creates ‘experiences’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So hypocritical her acting shocked that Bob Marley died from skin cancer because he refused treatment “that’s crazy!!” ehhh Olivia you kept delaying your skin cancer surgery so you could go on holidays first or have you forgotten that

Reactions: 27

---

Adriana lima? 😂😂 Olivia looks incredibly white Irish / British lol

Reactions: 14

---

Is girl ok in that last pic?😫😂

Reactions: 1
How long has she been signed to Elite? Did I just miss it? I haven’t been paying much attention lately.

Reactions: 2
Olivia just ended her live on her spam tiktok getting ready w ruby b4 going out for dinner .
Ruby is in london w her .
some interesting comments on the live tbh .
She was blatantly ignoring questions, and it was so obvious.
Someone made a comment saying ‘ have u and tilly fallen out shes said it on her live today ‘ which was interesting cos she answered a question about her cats 4 replies later so she deffo saw the comment .
Did tilly acc say that or was someone lying for attn?
If they have fallen out it just further proves how crappy she is .

also ruby asked olivia for her phone to see how her makeup looks and grabbed it from her hand😭😭😭😭

ive noticed before on live she very intentionally ignores questions lol and she makes it so obvious because she'll stare at the screen reading it and skip over it. i remember when people were asking when the podcast was coming back/if it was etc and she literallly answered every question except those lol

Reactions: 15
Olivia just ended her live on her spam tiktok getting ready w ruby b4 going out for dinner .
Ruby is in london w her .
some interesting comments on the live tbh .
She was blatantly ignoring questions, and it was so obvious.
Someone made a comment saying ‘ have u and tilly fallen out shes said it on her live today ‘ which was interesting cos she answered a question about her cats 4 replies later so she deffo saw the comment .
Did tilly acc say that or was someone lying for attn?
If they have fallen out it just further proves how crappy she is .

also ruby asked olivia for her phone to see how her makeup looks and grabbed it from her hand😭😭😭😭
Tilly’s voice is annoying but I think she was one of Olivia’s most genuine friends, way prefer her to this Ruby

Reactions: 24
How can you just constantly repeat the cycle of falling out with everyone and still think you're not the problem lmao

Reactions: 35
How can you just constantly repeat the cycle of falling out with everyone and still think you're not the problem lmao
It’s honestly so weird beyond belief how she deludes herself into thinking its ok to ditch certain friends for periods of time cos shes found someone new . Her talking on her pod about how she barely talks to her siblings because she isnt a good texter is such a tit excuse .
Idk why she thinks its cute and relatable to talk about how much of a bad person she is .
---

---
Also whenever anyone asks about her youtube she says ‘ oh i dont do anything that interrsting day to day ‘ or ‘ no one would wanna see me do nothing all day ‘ .
its so dumb cause thats what got her popular initially, talking to a camera in her room . She goes away on holiday twice a month so theres more than enough content for her w out even trying .
Shes just scared to admit shes lazy as and doesnt gaf about youtube anymore

Reactions: 20
She's gone to St Barths, Nice, NYC (several times) Paris (several times) & Milan in the space of 2 months then tells us all these stories on her podcast yet has nothing to film...

She probably makes most of her consistent income from YouTube due to people watching old videos & her podcast seems to be doing well since it's had more than one season.

She's only interested if all she has to do is get drunk n look pretty in clothes she's been sent. Nothing she does at the minute requires her to do barely anything for a fat paycheck or PR in the post.

Reactions: 13
wild shout but her and Ruby would probably be a lot happier and more fulfilled if they ditched the situationships they have with boys they don't even like that much and just dated eachother😭

Reactions: 16
New thread title suggestion: Olivia Neill #16 Yacht girl Monday to Friday, only posts for a payday

The fellas podcast saying Olivia’s gonna be washed in 10 years time loool

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.