Olivia Neill #15 Worried about a scar, when she wears those glasses and drives a hairdressers car

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused does Ruby live in London now? I used to follow her 2018/2019. But no clue where she lives now that was when she did thrift hauls in USšŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
I'm confused does Ruby live in London now? I used to follow her 2018/2019. But no clue where she lives now that was when she did thrift hauls in USšŸ¤£
Nah she lives in nyc im pretty sure but hops over to london to see her hyper fixation of the season ( olivia) . Does she even meet up w her other friends ??? Hope she hasn't ditched her belfast mates ( susie/elise etc)

Reactions: 9
Why is Olivia pushing the fuckboy thing? She wants to be known as a player who doesnā€™t want a boyfriend when itā€™s coming across as desperate, all she talks about is boys itā€™s honestly making her look stupid

Reactions: 6
She told a story about one of the boys from her roster who lives abroad texted her out of the blue one day like ā€œIā€™m in London and Iā€™ll be staying with you for the next few daysā€. She was happy to receive such a text. Imagine letting a man disrespect you buy not giving you any notice and just assuming he could live at yours and not even properly asking. Iā€™d be so annoyed if someone did then. Is she bloody hotel then? And before anyone says Iā€™m slut shaming her - Iā€™m not - but her body count must be at least 30 if not more. The amount stories about random men staying at her house seems to never end. Especially as sheā€™s in her fuckboy era. Sheā€™s always going on about how she loves love bombing?? Does she know that makes her toxic?

Also The Ex has a new girlfriend and sheā€™s stopped going to the gym in case she runs into him there. Still not over him I donā€™t think.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
She told a story about one of the boys from her roster who lives abroad texted her out of the blue one day like ā€œIā€™m in London and Iā€™ll be staying with you for the next few daysā€. She was happy to receive such a text. Imagine letting a man disrespect you buy not giving you any notice and just assuming he could live at yours and not even properly asking. Iā€™d be so annoyed if someone did then. Is she bloody hotel then? And before anyone says Iā€™m slut shaming her - Iā€™m not - but her body count must be at least 30 if not more. The amount stories about random men staying at her house seems to never end. Especially as sheā€™s in her fuckboy era. Sheā€™s always going on about how she loves love bombing?? Does she know that makes her toxic?

Also The Ex has a new girlfriend and sheā€™s stopped going to the gym in case she runs into him there. Still not over him I donā€™t think.
100%. He has treated her like a clown to save his some Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£ and use her for some coochie and she's like omg yay! šŸ¤”

Olivia visit selfesteem.com/self-respect-and-standards/2024

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She was just live on tiktok and said sheā€™s in the middle of trying to get a visa to move to New York, and that her and Ruby want to move into a new apartment together and have both of their cats there too lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She was just live on tiktok and said sheā€™s in the middle of trying to get a visa to move to New York, and that her and Ruby want to move into a new apartment together and have both of their cats there too lol
I actually think she should go for it. Why not? Sheā€™s young and rich and itā€™ll be a fun experience to live in another country for a bit. But we all know she wouldnā€™t bother if her current flavour of the month didnā€™t live thereā€¦

Reactions: 30
I mean its a sweet idea and would probably be so fun but its such a rushed decision. Obvs we dont know her friendship dynamics or how often she sees her mates but its insane to think that shes willing to uproot her life in london to live w her friend for a while . Fair play to her icl .
If i were paula id be fuming , next time theyll see olivia will probably be august if this all actually happensšŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­.
Although i do think she'll come back to youtube regularly if she moves in w rubes cos collabs= $$$$$$$ ( and a potentially massive American audience + fashion connections)

Reactions: 2
She should just go for spring/early summer for a couple of months before committing to any big move. Just get a short term let or Air BnB.

I actually think she should go for it. Why not? Sheā€™s young and rich and itā€™ll be a fun experience to live in another country for a bit. But we all know she wouldnā€™t bother if her current flavour of the month didnā€™t live thereā€¦
Just think she should never have gotten cats at her age/in her job, they're a ~20 year commitment and won't thrive being taken from pillar to post. I'd feel too guilty to put my own cat through an 8 hour plane journey for the sake of a few months or whatever šŸ™

Reactions: 16
Yh in all honesty if I had the money & the connections she has I'd be jetting off & living elsewhere if I could. Especially at her age & being single you might as well before settling down.

I don't agree with her getting pets & pawning them off everytime she wants to move (let's not forget her dog she had that she left in Ireland to move to LondonšŸ’€)

She mentioned one of her cats hasn't been acting themselves lately & I can't help think it's due to her never being home so there's always a stranger round then sending him to the groomers when she came back, poor thing probably feels overwhelming & neglected.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I feel like she only ever got cats because Emma Chamberlain got cats
Honestly same, there was a weird point in time where it became a trend to hate men & get a cat to replace them lol & all the quirky girls made having a cat part of their personality.

Olivia impulsively hopped on it & essentially admitted to neglecting them for a while. She's only just started looking after them properly - I say that loosely as she's never home atm & had to send her cat to the groomers because she doesn't brush him so he got really matted, bare in mind both are indoor cats & she knowingly bought two cats with long hair...

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.