Olivia Neill #15 Worried about a scar, when she wears those glasses and drives a hairdressers car

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s ditched being an influencer and has decided to just be a socialite tbh

Reactions: 27
how does a socialite pay the rent?
They nearly always come from rich families. Have trust funds. I think Olivia will try and pivot her main source of income from “modelling”, rather than social media. Looks like she fucked herself with her podcast and is now in hot water with Spotify. She’s been associating a lot more with high fashion brands lately. I think she just wants to do what Edie and Millie are doing.

Reactions: 10
This video from the FROW of the Tory Burch show at NYFW reminds me so much of Gossip Girl - Madeline Argy is Blair Waldorf and Alix Earl is Serena. Meanwhile Olivia and her mean girl friends look like an awkward B Team off to the side.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They nearly always come from rich families. Have trust funds. I think Olivia will try and pivot her main source of income from “modelling”, rather than social media. Looks like she fucked herself with her podcast and is now in hot water with Spotify. She’s been associating a lot more with high fashion brands lately. I think she just wants to do what Edie and Millie are doing.
Does anyone know if Edie and millie come from rich families bcs they have such poor engagement on ig idk how on earth they fund their lives

Reactions: 8
She posts occasional photos with her yeah
I think they are still friends but Tilly has a bf with Jude laws son and so I think she’s busy mixing in those circles now. I don’t think edie or milly like her and so she doesn’t hang with them maybe who Olivia is with all the time atm?

Reactions: 3
She’s just posted a TikTok of her in a hospital gown, classic. Wonder if she’s finally getting the mole dealt with

Reactions: 1
Anyone think Olivia looks hot on her social media but then pics eg sitting in the row at fashion week she looks soooo plain?
---
She looks soo diff to last time she attended NFW and not in a good way.
---
There are also barely any pics of her at New York fashion week same with Edie and Millie Hannah. Irrelevant much? Odd. So many pics of influencers like Madeline Argy.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Anyone think Olivia looks hot on her social media but then pics eg sitting in the row at fashion week she looks soooo plain?
---
---
There are also barely any pics of her at New York fashion week same with Edie and Millie Hannah. Irrelevant much? Odd. So many pics of influencers like Madeline Argy.
she looks so different in the middle pic!! buccal fat removal face vibes

Reactions: 17
---
---
can’t lie these photos make me think she should bring the blonde back

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.