Olivia Neill #15 Worried about a scar, when she wears those glasses and drives a hairdressers car

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shame she went from posting YouTube videos which were quite entertaining to just uploading TikTok’s where she flicks her hair and pixie dances (and body checks) around. Also cringe when all the same girls dance like that on tik tok it’s so forced and weird :/

Reactions: 26
Shame she went from posting YouTube videos which were quite entertaining to just uploading TikTok’s where she flicks her hair and pixie dances (and body checks) around. Also cringe when all the same girls dance like that on tik tok it’s so forced and weird :/
What is pixie dancing? I don't have tik tok 😅

Reactions: 2
I think the TikTok has been deleted now as I can’t see it on Flossies account but the same thing happened to her no more than a week ago… she posted a TikTok along the lines of ‘when someone tries to break into your house while you’re at home’ with a police log in the background. Weird that both of their homes were targeted so close to each other. Obviously might not be a coincidence but
It wasn’t actually flossies house, it was a neighbour and she helped him out but has made it look like it was her house lmao

Reactions: 2
did anyone see that tiktok she deleted where she said she had low iron and all the comments were saying its cause you dont eat lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Olivia said all that was going through her head when she was burgled was that she can’t wait to tell it on the podcast💀

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Imo I think she’s exaggerated the truth. I don’t think she actually walked in on the intruder in her room considering she was happily recording TikToks in the same room the next day

Reactions: 14
Yeah same, she probs had somebody try to break in and fail, caught on a video doorbell or similar and is now hyping it up to be on the podcast. You aren’t just merry after something like that that’s genuinely ptsd level of terrifying

Reactions: 9
Also, she says somebody tried to break in then she posts herself in real time in Ireland??? Fully letting people who she’s not home, a lot of people wouldn’t be aware that she has friends staying in her house when she goes away so surely that’s really inconsiderate thing to do on them.

Reactions: 17
Is it really petty of me to be irritated by the fact she can’t even get the lyrics right to tell me ma? Her lip syncing on tiktok is terrible she doesn’t even know the right words & it’s such an iconic Irish song 😭

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.