Olivia Neill #15 Worried about a scar, when she wears those glasses and drives a hairdressers car

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i feel like she might struggle to pass her exams? i know a girl who (weirdly enough also an influencer) has been obsessed with becoming a pilot and failed her exams previously

Reactions: 7
i feel like she might struggle to pass her exams? i know a girl who (weirdly enough also an influencer) has been obsessed with becoming a pilot and failed her exams previously
kelly stamps?
---
It's giving cosplaying as the lower class...looks like she's off to her first shift on the high street in that outfit 🤦🏼‍♀️
someone put the superdrug logo over the miu miu one PERRLEEASSEEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 9
a miu miu one at that, not sure how that's cosplaying poor
kelly stamps?
---

someone put the superdrug logo over the miu miu one PERRLEEASSEEEE
Someone who gets what I'm referring to looool
---
a miu miu one at that, not sure how that's cosplaying poor
A £740 polo at that - Its a joke, the top just looks like any superdrug, McDonald's, Tesco's or any high street shop that gives you a polo for uniform. Not worth that amount at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
For their sakes, I wish Olivia and the rest of the influencer space would cool off the masseter botox bandwagon. They’re going to be looking back at it with the same kindness that’s been extended to the 2014 mustache finger tattoo. I reckon at the moment she could probably place 2nd in a Robbie Rotten lookalike contest (Sophia Culpo would probably clear it)

Reactions: 4
I've noticed Olivia never says what she eats throughout a day, she was directly asked what she eats in a day & as always says it's the same thing avo on toast with beans but what about every other meal...she'll just distract by saying 1 thing she's obsessed with at the moment which is again just one meal she gets at a restaurant.

I find it odd.

Reactions: 7
I've noticed Olivia never says what she eats throughout a day, she was directly asked what she eats in a day & as always says it's the same thing avo on toast with beans but what about every other meal...she'll just distract by saying 1 thing she's obsessed with at the moment which is again just one meal she gets at a restaurant.

I find it odd.
Wouldn’t be surprised if that’s all she’s eating in a single day. And then lots of coffees. She’s lost a lot of weight in the last 6 months/year. She clearly struggles with food. She said on her last podcast she doesn’t really keep food in the fridge. If she wants to make a specific meal, she’ll go out and buy those ingredients. That seems unhealthy to me in the sense that she’s probably purposefully making sure food isn’t easily accessible to her.

Reactions: 22
Wouldn’t be surprised if that’s all she’s eating in a single day. And then lots of coffees. She’s lost a lot of weight in the last 6 months/year. She clearly struggles with food. She said on her last podcast she doesn’t really keep food in the fridge. If she wants to make a specific meal, she’ll go out and buy those ingredients. That seems unhealthy to me in the sense that she’s probably purposefully making sure food isn’t easily accessible to her.
Yh that's what I was hinting at, she says she's had bad relationships with food in the past but not anymore yet still obviously has those issues.

Her podcast eps at the minute just seem to be her trying to prove how much she's changed & how independent she is etc. -
She's doesn't need men (brings them up in every episode & has a new story about them each week)
She loves YouTube (never posts unless it's payed)
She's not restricting her diet & letting herself eat non vegan food when she wants(but its only once a month she allows herself to eat freely)
Hates when people complain (complains about something every episode)

Reactions: 5

I find it odd.
Cos she eats nothing

Reactions: 1
air for breakfast lunch and dinner
be careful or all the air will end up in her head
then shes in trouble
perhaps the flying thing is cos she feels safe in air - no calories!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nooooo she literally looks like she's off to do a stock count, down to the shoes looking like shoesforcrews (Maccies workers iykyk😂)

MiuMiu out here glorifying work wear & selling it for thousands is hilarious 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nooooo she literally looks like she's off to do a stock count, down to the shoes looking like shoesforcrews (Maccies workers iykyk😂)

MiuMiu out here glorifying work wear & selling it for thousands is hilarious 😂
Has to be a social experiment 😂

Reactions: 3
Has to be a social experiment 😂
have u seen the theory about the tracksuits kylie jenner sells literally being prison tracksuits, even down to the fact there are no strings or pockets

deffo gotta be some kind of experiment going on here :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
have u seen the theory about the tracksuits kylie jenner sells literally being prison tracksuits, even down to the fact there are no strings or pockets

deffo gotta be some kind of experiment going on here :ROFLMAO:
Honestly it just highlights all the people that will buy for the brand rather than the outfit actually looking good & will say it's fashionable because a celeb wore it - consumerism & brain dead thinking at its best.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.