Olivia Neill #15 Worried about a scar, when she wears those glasses and drives a hairdressers car

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I just think he was being polite & talking to her because they were sat next to eachother, she took it as something else...be abit rude to ignore her the whole time😂

She seems to exaggerate her stories alot🙄, I know she's pretty but she apparently gets "flirted" with every other day at this point seems abit put on. If the person is famous or high status she makes sure to brag on the Pod about it in hopes ppl will speculate.
I remember a couple years ago she was going on about Jacob Elordi checking her out at Paris fashion week.. she then proceeded to say they briefly made eye contact at a party 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I remember a couple years ago she was going on about Jacob Elordi checking her out at Paris fashion week.. she then proceeded to say they briefly made eye contact at a party 🤣
Tbf if that happened to be I’d be equally as delulu and take it to the grave Jacob elordi checked me out

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
idk i think social media has thwarted our minds a lot where we forget genuinely how ugly 99% of the population are lol. for all her flaws i do think olivia is very attractive - she doesn't have an exceptional unique model beauty, but she fits conventional beauty standards pretty bang on
No I agree :ROFLMAO: people get hyped up for nothing thesedays because 'everyone is beautiful'...
I think Olivia is pretty, hopefully she stops messing with her face

Reactions: 2
So Olivia has gone from "I can barely do 10mins on the treadmill" "I never leave my bed" "I'm so unfit" blah blah blah to saying in the newest podcast episode "I used to go to the gym everyday it was part of my daily routine up until December"...

She lovesss to play into this lazy, ditsy girl who doesn't know how to do anything & just has abs from eating vodka pasta & laying in bed💀🤦🏽‍♀️

"I Hate saunas I don't get them" "I never do saunas" to "I used to go to the sauna in my gym" "I love saunas I'm going to be a veteran" "I go in my sauna at home all the time" in the same exact episode...then saying she might of fixed her sauna for a boy but 2 EPs ago she's saying she's not boy obsessed🤦🏽‍♀️

She's always contradicting herself, does she actually think about what she is saying...I will never take anything she says genuinely because her opinion & stories are always changing.

Reactions: 31
So Olivia has gone from "I can barely do 10mins on the treadmill" "I never leave my bed" "I'm so unfit" blah blah blah to saying in the newest podcast episode "I used to go to the gym everyday it was part of my daily routine up until December"...

She lovesss to play into this lazy, ditsy girl who doesn't know how to do anything & just has abs from eating vodka pasta & laying in bed💀🤦🏽‍♀️

"I Hate saunas I don't get them" "I never do saunas" to "I used to go to the sauna in my gym" "I love saunas I'm going to be a veteran" "I go in my sauna at home all the time" in the same exact episode...then saying she might of fixed her sauna for a boy but 2 EPs ago she's saying she's not boy obsessed🤦🏽‍♀️

She's always contradicting herself, does she actually think about what she is saying...I will never take anything she says genuinely because her opinion & stories are always changing.
99% sure she’s changed her tune because of her management. It was cute to be chaotic, low effort and somehow flawless because that was how she would best relate to teenage girls (her target audience at the time). I suspect now that’s she’s shifted to collaborating with the European fashion powerhouses, she’s been advised to be more sophisticated and intentional if she wants to assimilate and continue to have a seat at the table. She’s been pushing the Alo yoga yummy mummy aesthetic non-stop with the new endless ads, lives off a liquid juice diet, has a 1:1 Pilates instructor etc. I suspect she was advised to change her image but knowing Olivia, she goes from one extreme to another and lives a caricature lifestyle based on what she’s seen on TikTok and Pinterest. I also think she wants to move into runway modelling as an influencer (like Emrata who’s also on the shorter side (<5’9) and books shows). I wouldn’t be surprised if the next step is becoming a wellness girlie and mental health ‘advocate’ once her unsustainable and unhealthy habits become too much for her to handle.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think that Olivia is a very average looking girl?
I genuinely think her face is stunning. Her body isn’t my ideal cause I like curves like Kim K has but she does have the “it girl” look. She definitely isn’t average imo. Her looks are the only reason i find her interesting enough to follow tbh.

I genuinely think her face is stunning. Her body isn’t my ideal cause I like curves like Kim K has but she does have the “it girl” look. She definitely isn’t average imo. Her looks are the only reason i find her interesting enough to follow tbh.
Yh I don't think she would be in the position she is in if she didn't look how she did, she doesn't seem to have the best personality or work ethic at times so her being exceptionally pretty makes up for it.

She's white, has the pout & slim face, the sample size frame & blue eyes that contrast against her dark hair. She's a high end fashion & rich 50 year old white man's wet dream rolled into one.

Reactions: 3

In her defence she’s spoken about the gym for the last six months now. Her toxic ex got her into it. She’s always speaking about the soho house gym. Even when she got her boobs done she was annoyed at not being able to work out for 6 weeks. I do agree she’s a compulsive liar though, and massively exaggerates her stories.

Reactions: 5
I think Olivia is obviously very pretty but I do think Ruby is so so so stunning in some pictures, quite unique features. Hard to really comment unless u see people in person though as both Ruby and Olivia look so different in some pictures. I do sometimes get quite surprised by how Olivia looks on the podcast videos

I think Olivia is obviously very pretty but I do think Ruby is so so so stunning in some pictures, quite unique features. Hard to really comment unless u see people in person though as both Ruby and Olivia look so different in some pictures. I do sometimes get quite surprised by how Olivia looks on the podcast videos
They’re both pretty but Ruby seems boring and vapid af. Olivia has a better personality and sense of humour from what i’ve seen online, obvs dont know either of them irl

Reactions: 11
What about rubys features are unique? She looks like every other pinterest girl. Skinny, full lips and a small straight nose.
---
she goes from one extreme to another and lives a caricature lifestyle based on what she’s seen on TikTok and Pinterest.
This is sooo true.

That puff out lips thing they both do makes me feel ill. It’s not cute or quirky it’s bleeping annoying.

Reactions: 12
What about rubys features are unique? She looks like every other pinterest girl. Skinny, full lips and a small straight nose.
---

This is sooo true.
Would disagree, ruby has a gorgeous eye shape and colour, and her colouring is very unique. Her hair colour is truly gorgeous. She looks ethnically ambiguous and her bone structure looks asiatic which makes sense given she’s 1/4 Chinese.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Would disagree, ruby has a gorgeous eye shape and colour, and her colouring is very unique. Her hair colour is truly gorgeous. She looks ethnically ambiguous and her bone structure looks asiatic which makes sense given she’s 1/4 Chinese.
Ok ruby 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.