Olivia Neill #15 Worried about a scar, when she wears those glasses and drives a hairdressers car

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
was just watching Ruby's paris vlog and was a bit shocked at how haggard olivia looked in the segment when they were eating pastries outside the bakery. Don't know if she's still into drugs but it looked like she was on one hell of a come-down kind of gurning a bit and her eyes so puffy and hunched over...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Her house being broken into, god love her I’m sure she was terrified. Genuinely feel for her, I couldn’t imagine the panic of that

Reactions: 10
Her house being broken into, god love her I’m sure she was terrified. Genuinely feel for her, I couldn’t imagine the panic of that
my stomach dropped when I saw her story, I walked in on the aftermath of my home being robbed I can’t even comprehend walking in on an active robbery. She must have been so scared. It’s wonderful to be able to live alone but this can really impact your independence.

Reactions: 12
I think the TikTok has been deleted now as I can’t see it on Flossies account but the same thing happened to her no more than a week ago… she posted a TikTok along the lines of ‘when someone tries to break into your house while you’re at home’ with a police log in the background. Weird that both of their homes were targeted so close to each other. Obviously might not be a coincidence but

I think the TikTok has been deleted now as I can’t see it on Flossies account but the same thing happened to her no more than a week ago… she posted a TikTok along the lines of ‘when someone tries to break into your house while you’re at home’ with a police log in the background. Weird that both of their homes were targeted so close to each other. Obviously might not be a coincidence but
They could be targeted more easily because of how much they share online, house tours and it’s obvious they’ve got money etc. It’s sad though that’s actually so traumatic for them and the poor cats

I swear she just makes stuff up to sound like some dumb girl from a small town in northern Ireland. Claiming not to have ever heard the national anthem

Reactions: 6
Yh it's horrible that her house got broken into especially if it was just a random attack but if it was due to her literally -

- filming the front of her house, walking down the road & describing the place she's going to & how close it is in one of her vlogs
- always showing the layout & nice furniture in her home
- going on live & showing everyone the route from her bedroom to the front door & then her house to Tilly's flat in an uber

Then she is partly to blame tbh, knowing the crazy ppl on the internet & how well off she is it's quite dumb to flash it all online. Then to make a joke out of it for content & views you are asking for it to happen again...Another life lesson she could teach to her viewers to stay safe etc but she'll just exaggerate the story on her podcast. I almost don't fully believe she walked in on the person mid act more so they had just left as she got home or something.

Reactions: 17
I wouldn't say she is partly to blame but I would say she hasn't been smart or responsible in keeping herself and her home same.

Reactions: 19
I hate making comments about people body’s but this just shocked me.. the size of her thigh….😳
IMG_5876.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
as i said before she'll thrive off reading comments of people saying they're shocked or concerned or whatever about her body, it's honestly best for us not to even acknowledge it tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 26
as i said before she'll thrive off reading comments of people saying they're shocked or concerned or whatever about her body, it's honestly best for us not to even acknowledge it tbh
Yeah you’re probably right just thew me off when I saw it especially as it’s an ad for fitness and wellness 😐

Reactions: 10
Yeah you’re probably right just thew me off when I saw it especially as it’s an ad for fitness and wellness 😐
100% - these brands seem to promote the idea that thinness indicates health which we know is obviously not the case whatsoever

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.