Olivia Neill #15 Worried about a scar, when she wears those glasses and drives a hairdressers car

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
literally the first thing i noticed as well was how baggy the bottoms were, it’s quite bad in the video, just sad :(

Reactions: 2
Ruby is definitely not a good influence either, just watched her vlog where she spent $132 dollars on “groceries” and all she bought was vegetables, crackers and two chicken breasts.
She then read out the back of a pretzels bag and was like hmm this has such bad stuff in it and it was literally sunflower oil??

Reactions: 8
Dae find it interesting how Olivia has posted so many photos of Ruby on IG and tagged her in it, but they’re barely any photos of Olivia and no tags of her on Ruby’s profile ?

Reactions: 6
she doesn't look like a chav? but she does look so different. facetuned a little too much
I just meant the face she’s pulling, like that face chavs usually pull with like a Snapchat filter lol. It was just a joke
---
Like this: (idk why I’m bothering to explain myself, twas just an opinion)
AFB5DB51-8DCE-4DC4-B3F7-86AEEDAB7216.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Insta suggested one of her old pics on my explore page which led to me falling down a rabbit hole of old photos.

Her face looks so healthy compared to now. Her nose also looks alot more full...do you think she's had something done to her nose / edits her nose smaller now🤔
So far, she's only admitted to getting lip filler and masseter Botox. I think she’s had chin filler and cheek / midface filler because her cheeks are a lot more projected now and full (despite losing a significant amount of weight). When she smiles, she used to get slight indents on the lateral portion of her cheeks which have disappeared now. I don’t think she’s had anything done to her nose, noses do look smaller as you age and settle into your features or she may just edit it. I think the pointy chin was definitely a mistake, especially coupled with masseter Botox gives her a very disproportionate masculine look. She may have had Botox on other areas of her face but it’s difficult to say unless you see her irl. Wouldn’t be surprised if she gets it’s soon as she’s naturally very fair skinned and her extensive sun exposure is undoubtedly prematurely aging her face

She could have had Botox in her nose, like a non surgical nose job however I just think she's lost a lot of weight.
I came across some of her Belfast tiktoks last night 😓 miss that Olivia she's so different now

I'm kind of enjoying these podcast eps with Ruby purely because she doesn't let Olivia talk bullshit.

Olivia: Everyone thinks we're boy obsessed, I'm not boy obsessed am I ?!?

Ruby:😬😬 umm well you do always have a boy around...*with hesitation* but yh you aren't boy obsessed🙃

Olivia: *proceeds to talk about Boys & Dates etc*

In the previous episode everytime Olivia said she didn't do something Ruby corrected her like girl yes you do😂👏🏽

Reactions: 8
I just meant the face she’s pulling, like that face chavs usually pull with like a Snapchat filter lol. It was just a joke
---
Like this: (idk why I’m bothering to explain myself, twas just an opinion) View attachment 2730366
Ah I see, I wasn't coming for you!
---
Insta suggested one of her old pics on my explore page which led to me falling down a rabbit hole of old photos.

Her face looks so healthy compared to now. Her nose also looks alot more full...do you think she's had something done to her nose / edits her nose smaller now🤔
oh wow i've so gotten used to her new face that i forgot about her old one - her nose! her eyebrows too, i liked her bushy more natural ones

• Heart

I think she’s just lost weight on her face but I could be wrong

Reactions: 1
I reckon shes had a lip flip bc she uses straws out the side of her mouth and lip flip girlies always do that

i know ive said this before so sorry to beat a dead horse LOL but I think her nose looks smaller bc she has a lot of cheek filler

Reactions: 4
I think I may have figured out who the celeb she was flirting with at the GQ man of the year awards was. She said in the pod, he was on her table and kept talking to her. I figured, since she went with BOSS, and all the BOSS crew were photographed together throughout the night, they must have been seated together. I checked out the photos and William Franklyn Miller fits the bill. I checked to see if they follow each other and lo and behold they do. I also looked to see if any of the possible guys follow her and they don’t, which confirms this even further in my mind.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.