Olivia Neill #15 Worried about a scar, when she wears those glasses and drives a hairdressers car

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I may have figured out who the celeb she was flirting with at the GQ man of the year awards was. She said in the pod, he was on her table and kept talking to her. I figured, since she went with BOSS, and all the BOSS crew were photographed together throughout the night, they must have been seated together. I checked out the photos and William Franklyn Miller fits the bill. I checked to see if they follow each other and lo and behold they do. I also looked to see if any of the possible guys follow her and they don’t, which confirms this even further in my mind.
How underwhelming. He looks like a toddler with a fat head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How underwhelming. He looks like a toddler with a fat head 😂
Honestly I just think he was being polite & talking to her because they were sat next to eachother, she took it as something else...be abit rude to ignore her the whole time😂

She seems to exaggerate her stories alot🙄, I know she's pretty but she apparently gets "flirted" with every other day at this point seems abit put on. If the person is famous or high status she makes sure to brag on the Pod about it in hopes ppl will speculate.

Reactions: 13
I think I may have figured out who the celeb she was flirting with at the GQ man of the year awards was. She said in the pod, he was on her table and kept talking to her. I figured, since she went with BOSS, and all the BOSS crew were photographed together throughout the night, they must have been seated together. I checked out the photos and William Franklyn Miller fits the bill. I checked to see if they follow each other and lo and behold they do. I also looked to see if any of the possible guys follow her and they don’t, which confirms this even further in my mind.
He looks like the gay guys I become best friends at a gay club in london

Reactions: 3
I reckon shes had a lip flip bc she uses straws out the side of her mouth and lip flip girlies always do that
Quick PSA- If you’ve had a lip flip and can’t drink out of a straw normally they’ve put too much in!! You only need a little Botox to get the effect and not basically paralyse the muscle

Reactions: 2
Quick PSA- If you’ve had a lip flip and can’t drink out of a straw normally they’ve put too much in!! You only need a little Botox to get the effect and not basically paralyse the muscle
Depends on the look you're going for, I have to use the side of my mouth for a straw but I needed more botox injected to get the look I wanted! I do defo think Olivia has had it done

Reactions: 2
You don’t, sadly. People have been getting it off online prescribers and lying about their stats for a long time, they might’ve cracked down on that though. Lewis said recently some of his friends are taking it and I doubt any of them are pre-diabetic or anything other than stick thin
This Ozempic trend is so awful, I see it mentioned on TikTok a lot. People are so keen for a quick fix they forget that there are side effects of taking it including pancreatitis and thyroid cancer

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think that Olivia is a very average looking girl?
Hmm it’s a funny one.

I used to think Olivia, Bella Hadid and Madison Beer were genuinely average looking. Pretty but not like GORGEOUS.

But it’s like my brain got convinced they were drop dead gorgeous the more I read it and heard it from people. Like I remember looking at pictures of them and thinking, I really don’t see the big deal.

And now my brain is just like, made to think that way.

Maybe that sounds stupid. But I think in a weird way we really are just convinced/conditioned from social media what’s attractive. That how people start to dislike trends and then all of a sudden all want it.

Reactions: 26
Hmm it’s a funny one.

I used to think Olivia, Bella Hadid and Madison Beer were genuinely average looking. Pretty but not like GORGEOUS.

But it’s like my brain got convinced they were drop dead gorgeous the more I read it and heard it from people. Like I remember looking at pictures of them and thinking, I really don’t see the big deal.

And now my brain is just like, made to think that way.

Maybe that sounds stupid. But I think in a weird way we really are just convinced/conditioned from social media what’s attractive. That how people start to dislike trends and then all of a sudden all want it.
I feel this way about Kendall and Kylie like i'm sorry what are we looking at? Plus those aren't even their faces?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I used to find Olivia really pretty a few years back and I still think she’s pretty now but not strikingly beautiful. Almost like so pretty that she looks quite plain and boring idk if that makes sense

Reactions: 18
idk i think social media has thwarted our minds a lot where we forget genuinely how ugly 99% of the population are lol. for all her flaws i do think olivia is very attractive - she doesn't have an exceptional unique model beauty, but she fits conventional beauty standards pretty bang on

• Haha
Reactions: 34
idk i think social media has thwarted our minds a lot where we forget genuinely how ugly 99% of the population are lol. for all her flaws i do think olivia is very attractive - she doesn't have an exceptional unique model beauty, but she fits conventional beauty standards pretty bang on
you're 100% correct but they way you worded this is so funny and savage 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i think social media has thwarted minds into thinking that 99% of the population is ugly when actually it's just bc majority of the population don't look like celebs (who don't even look like themselves!)

Reactions: 24
i think social media has thwarted minds into thinking that 99% of the population is ugly when actually it's just bc majority of the population don't look like celebs (who don't even look like themselves!)
Literally. People are seen as ugly unless they fit the cookie cutter mould. Online beauty standards are fake and boring, celebs actually used to have unique and attainable beauty

Reactions: 11
Welp she's jetting off again in first class, wonder where this time...she was home for 7 days...whoever looks after her cats might as well just take them home, they're pretty much providing full time care anyway.

Reactions: 4
Welp she's jetting off again in first class, wonder where this time...she was home for 7 days...whoever looks after her cats might as well just take them home, they're pretty much providing full time care anyway.
She’s probably not the one paying for it, wouldn’t be surprised if some dirty old man is splashing out on it, and her… 🤢

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.