Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beebaboop

Babes, you’re giving off a lot of naive 15 year old w internalised misogyny energy, it’s quite embarrassing 😕 I prefer to shave but I’m not always clean shaven and rarely get BO, I also 100% support what other people choose to do with their bodies and refrain from making idiotic baseless assumptions lol. Body hair doesn’t impact body odor, personal hygiene, diet and genetics impact BO. Just say ur stinky and go xx
Not stinky “babes” just stating my opinion which I’m entitled to :) I also shave regularly and I too have days where I’m not clean shaven but that doesn’t take from the fact that body hair does encourage bacterial growth which causes certain unpleasant smells. You can take your “manky” pits and go :) xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 1

mom1990

Hi all I just made this account bc I was looking at Olivia sisters Emma’s instagram, and if you scroll to her picture dump of her in London for olivias birthday, on the 29th September , on the 5th video of Olivia and her friend ( I think it’s Lila moss?) after a few seconds her friends full boob just comes out 💀💀 I’m just shocked that no one has spotted it and the fact its still up since she posted it, did Olivia not watch it ? I took screenshots but think it would be going too far to post her boob on here lol
Omg. Someone plz message emma and tell her

missfunny

Sorry if I'm missing something but is this not pro lock down? Sorry if I'm being thick haha
Nope I miss read it haha whoops. Remember the god awful stuff Olivia was saying about the vaccine though that definitelyyyy had an effect on her audience

kezzalol

I swear Olivia doesn’t record her podcast too far in advance based on when she puts the Insta questions box up that she answers in the episodes.

so the switch from Orlando to Tilly must have been really recent if that’s what happened. She’s got to be kicking herself that she said it would be a holiday with her boyfriend already. Especially after saying she was going to be more private.
I honestly think the way she spoke about him on her podcast may have been it lol

cgcan

her podcast where she tells the holiday story of her hitting her brother and running away when he was trying to get her home is so embarrassing lmao especially if it was in front of his friends lol

I was just stalking tiktok and I noticed that Lila moss doesn't follow Olivia, but she does follow her sister? Does anyone know if they never followed each other before or if it's recent? I checked and olivia does still follow her, but not the other way around

HaveSomeMilk

Chatty Member
Couldn’t find the late Elizabeth thread but hmmmm we love diversity w the girlies. What is it w UK influencers n all being the same like it baffles me anyways if someone can link Kates thread that would be great please as I know this is about Olivia but she is also in the pic so View attachment 969664
Here's Kate's latest for you!

MM24

Chatty Member
Maybe theres like a group of them going? tbh with how it went w john and how many times she embarrassed herself going back to him I doubt she will have dumped orlando this fast

livlafluv

sorry but lol imagine her saying “my g” in her irish accent. Can any irish people confirm whether or not people say my g in ireland
i’m from the midlands and saying “my g” was a pisstake until everyone started saying it unironically idk but everyone grew out of it though unless like someone gives you a compliment you’d say “thanks g” but if i or my friends were to say that it means like “thanks girl” ygm