Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HaveSomeMilk

Chatty Member
girl couldn't handle her family even for a few days.. or she couldn't handle not partying and drugging herself up in London lol also love the thread title, do not understand the whole discussion about it tho.. she is promoting eds and that is a fact lol
Maybe she’s got New Years plans. Or maybe it’s a paid for cat sitter and the costs are mounting high.

I would guess maybe she’s got a mini break to Paris booked but they’ve blocked us germy brits from hopping over

Reactions: 1

Missclassy19

VIP Member
My comment get deleted but these lot can have an argument n throw a fit over armpit hair .... just be having a laugh 😂😂. It’s hair

• Haha

unsociable

Chatty Member
Does anyone know how long they were seeing each other before they actually got into a relationship??? It seems it was pretty quick, which is likely where part of the problem lies.. I know everyone is different and moves at their own pace but it seems she’s so quick to call them her boyfriend. Like when she got back with John obviously they had been together long before she announced it on YouTube but if you had been together and broken up before would you not just stay in the talking/seeing stage to see how things work out. She’s not actually getting to know these people

camsterrr

Not me biting my nails whilst reading this! How did you stop? I've tried everything!!
If anything it's about being aware and mindful that you're doing it and physically pulling your hands away like you're a naughty child lol

The nasty tasting nail polish didn't work for me, I just decided I was sick of how they looked and how gross it must look for others to see me with my hands in my mouth, and made my hands busy by playing video games lol

Plus I had a new boyfriend at the time and I remember him saying it was an ick for him (fair enough) so it was motivation for me to stop ngl 😂

ladyizy

To be fair a lot of people get 2 weeks to a month off their jobs for an Xmas break. I mean I just had a month off from my work. But she probs should’ve given an explanation that she was taking time off for Xmas or whatever rather than just stay silent on it

whatstheteab

VIP Member
I’ve not heard the rumour of Olivia getting with a friends ex anywhere other tattle which we know she reads, so it’s interesting her saying in the video with Kate that when she sees those rumours she thinks “ just shut the fuck up” when she’s purposely going out of her way to this site to read those rumours… like maybe close your eyes or put your phone down Olivia if you you don’t want to gossip about you on a gossip sight
Tbf it did make its way onto tik tok when people started picking up on them not being friends anymore and coming here for answers. She has admitted to reading here in the past though.

Wickedtown

VIP Member
if she hadn’t already confirmed lol
It's kind of like...what else would she expect if she's using her platform to vent and pretty much say she thinks she'll break up with him soon loool, it's entertaining to listen to her over share though