Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lethscsmofdero

Chatty Member
Hiii I usually just lurk and not comment but I was looking through Olivia’s hashtag on tiktok and came across these comments under a tiktok sorry if it’s already been spoken about but I thought it was interesting!!!! Apparently the person who commented has friends who go to uni in London idk
I’d take anything like this posted by a faceless account with a massive grain of salt lol. But didn’t Olivia and Flossie stop being friends months after Lola slagged her off on live? so she would have gone to this supposed party and got off with Lola’s ex AFTER this. I just personally don’t really think Flossie had any loyalties to Lola especially after she publicly shit talked her. Were they even close because these girls document so much of their lives yet they’ve never even been seen hanging out together? I don’t really think girl code applies to acquaintances lol

Edit because I wanted to add that I’m pretty sure Lola made that tiktok about how her and Flossie resolved everything and were on good terms after Olivia and Flossie had distanced themselves so it doesn’t really add up

MayaZ

I think they're switching over at some stage, it's her best friend from Belfast and her boyfriend, she has dark hair can't remember her name rn

I like her a lot too, her content is a lot more relatable, although I find it a bit cringe that she preaches sustainability and hates over consumption yet posts pr hauls often which seem to be promoting over consumption? Idk though i guess thats all part of influencing. Ive always felt bad that Olivia doesnt post her much, and how Olivia mentioned she had a plus one to the miu miu show yet chose not to use it even though her sister is studying fashion marketing and the people she could meet there would actually benefit her so much career wise?
Do you mean Elise?

Beebaboop

Why does she insist on getting her nails done like this. This is absolutley not the shape for her lool

Also, that croc story sounds like a huge strange lie lol? surely somebody would have posted something about themselves w her crocs publicly if they were messaging her about them. and sorry but is she not incredibly embarrassed about her pathological lying? like why would you, as a grown woman tell your friends that you ski? it’s so unnecessary. She would actually do anything to fit in and it’s honestly giving me so much second hand embarrassment. She needs to go to therapy because her lying is abnormal and kind of terrifying lmao
Right enough, surely someone would have made a Tik Tok or something about the croc!

The comment has been deleted but on her Toe Nail acct someone commented that they saw her at some soccer game where Mason Greenwood from Manchester United was playing and she stayed after and was hanging with him

kxbxm

The cinema was defo spencer as the dates line up and the hating him. Is the Flossie and Spencer thing true or just people speculating?

Dohopper

Who remembers when someone on here was adamant Olivia and Lewys had slept together 😂😂
she’s mentioned that as well so yes, you’re right she definitely reads here so there’s no point getting defensive if you’re going out of your way to read your own thread…
Lmao that was the funniest one because lewys isn’t even straight 🤣