Kate Elisabeth #2 ding dong carmines gone, so why’s Kate still putting that accent on?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @beepboopbop42

Kate and Carmie have broken up.

Carmie last shaded her on tiktok

and Kate is being accused of cheating on him with some guy named Russ in Ibiza. She is pictured sticking her tongue on him while Millie kisses his forehead.
Screenshot_20211017-193921_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211017-193910_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 9
tbf i think when you bang on and on about how in love you are and how you’re definitely gonna get married to the whole internet, you’re kind of doomed in your relationship lol. can’t say i’m surprised

Reactions: 27
Millie is friends with Carmie and she’s in that pic she was there whole trip. Idk I doubt she’d let it happen .. if so be interesting if Millie Kate stay friends quite awkward situation .. also I do think perhaps she was just single then anyway before trip

Reactions: 9
I have a feeling kate didn't cheat, it seems like it was kates decision to break up and if she cheated wouldnt carmie want to break up with her? Im also pretty sure one of them blocked the other on instagram because all the tags have dissapeard. Also if kate cheated then why would she have commented and let the guy(Ross) post those pictures. Idk it just seems odd with millie there and everything (unless they had already broken up)

Reactions: 19
Apparently ellouse said on a live that she cheated .and maybe millie wasn't there at the time .like Kate could have easily sneaked of and stuff .but then wasn't the mclouhghlin girls in ibiza with them as well ?

Reactions: 5
carmie needs to grow up and stop using Kate and Millie as clickbait for his content

Reactions: 20
Has she deleted her pictures with carmie on ig? Also, I feel like he won't leave her alone and will milk this situation a tit ton. She always said how mature, kind and loving he is behind the camera. I don't know who she was lying to - us or herself. But there you have it Kate - your sweet manchild who's going to get dirt on you and disrecpect you on the internet . She changed her whole personality and looks to impress a skumbag who dress like 12 year old and has one functioning braincell. I hope we're going to see a lit bit more of old Kate who had some personality, rather than Kate who was bragging about her sex life with a boy shorter than her. I wonder wether she knew that ending things with this psychopath is going to be so toxic.

Reactions: 15
Kate and Olivia are live on olivas account and kate choose to shot on two questions so far one who was her last kiss and her best friend Snapchat list

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Kate said she’s nonstop on her hate page omg how embarrassing…

hi Kate just so you know we all know you dropped carmie like a sack of tit for Ross. Karmas a witch

P
Kate and Olivia are live on olivas account and kate choose to shot on two questions so far one who was her last kiss and her best friend Snapchat list
Proof she cheated

Reactions: 8
I wish she would stop twerking on her tiktok videos she basically look like this

my corgi has some better ass movement when he walks

She's tryna mimic Millie's chav behaviour or what

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Kate said she’s nonstop on her hate page omg how embarrassing…

hi Kate just so you know we all know you dropped carmie like a sack of tit for Ross. Karmas a witch

P

Proof she cheated
Sorry, but how is this proof she cheated?... They've been broken up for like two weeks now and she's been partying recently. She could've kissed some random dude and not wanted to say his name. Also if she cheated in Ibiza, that was before Carmie's birthday, which she attended. I'm not saying she didn't cheeat, but that is not even slightly proof lmao.

I wish she would stop twerking on her tiktok videos she basically look like this

my corgi has some better ass movement when he walks

She's tryna mimic Millie's chav behaviour or what
I'm not British. Can someone explain to me what it is and what Twerking, an African American dance style has to do with it?

Reactions: 3
Yeah the holiday may have been before carmies birthday however from what I understand she told carmie because someone who knew what happened messaged carmie and told him and then obviously he's asked kate .saw it on a comment on one of carmies tiktoks

Reactions: 1
The breakup has been in the works for a while. She started being waaay more independent since she moved out and basically acting single (not in a bad way!) for a while now and spending a lot of time with her girlfriends and barely being with Carmie. She also hinted she’s been unhappy for a while. I think their holiday together in the summer was a bit of a last ditch attempt to sort things.

Reactions: 10
I mean carmie said in his recent video that the last time he had sex was on his birthday so one can only assume it was with Kate so I defs think the last person she kissed was on a night out post breakup !! Also idk might be a stretch but I think carmie is really hurting so maybe posting this stuff makes him feel better / less insecure

Reactions: 11
Im the one who told Carmie and we had a conversation where he said she admitted everything & showed him the messages between them both. She continued messaging the boy after and Carmie feels like he's wasted the past 4 years. I feel bad for him but he deserved to know :(
She blocked me when I outed her and unfollowed Ross on all social media. Doing damage control to the MAX

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13