Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppydaisy

Nah there’s no way, pedigree or not the vets ask the owner what the name is and that’s that. My dogs are pedigree and no ones ever asked or cared what their pedigree names are it means nothing!
My dog has a different name on her microchip cert than what we call her! Although we did rename her after adopting from the shelter, and I don't think Phil is from a shelter is he?

Reactions: 1

Immi290

He’s on bail for rape allegations which is even worse. Surely he wouldn’t be playing a match?
Yeah he got dropped by man u so if this was true it would've been a while ago before everything came out but I call bull

livlafluv

i wonder if olivia will mention why orlando didn’t go with her when and if she does her jamaica vlog

cgcan

did anyone get a screen recording of them talking about flossie before she edited it out

missfunny

i think we might be reaching now, bony makes more sense as being uncomfortable for the cat - flat chest doesnt as much
Can you not tell lol it’s not to do with her literal chest the video is about her cat choosing to be with her for gods sakes.

Also Paula is antilockdown
9E0D8F64-183F-4B35-BF1A-7D6C5BE6B976.jpeg

damy

w
Just browsing on Urban Outfitters new in and is one of the clothing models Tilly? Bit random I know but I got curious.

Listened to the podcast earlier, she should’ve called it “responding to tattle” lol but I gotta say it’s damn entertaining that she still hasn’t learnt to keep things a bit more private. I wouldn’t be surprised if Orlando gets so pissed about having their business aired out again and gets fed up for good but it sounds like Olivia wouldn’t be too bothered either way.
which podcast is this