Olivia Neill #11 Thrifted jeans hanging down by her knees, everyone notice how skinny I am please!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
was at the brits, the trio (Olivia, Flossie, Lewys) entered red carpet area together with same minder / manager ? But Olivia and Flossie didn’t interact at all even though they were together.

Olivia looked out of place and everyone was side eyeing her outfit.

Reactions: 68
Her mingling with Lila moss and her clique is obviously paying off since Olivia’s been featured in E! Online and Vogue Australia’s coverage of the Brits red carpet, Vogue Australia literally only posted 25 people and she was one of them. She needs a new stylist asap, I swear she does the same makeup and hair look for events and just because she’s wearing Miu Miu doesn’t mean it looks good! That look would be more suitable for fashion week not a red carpet event 😳 I’m guessing Miu Miu gave her the outfit to wear like Louis Vuitton does for Emma Chamberlain but this dress from the same collection would’ve been so much better

Reactions: 35
So I was at the Brits tonight. Flossie looked amazing, like I had to double take because I thought she was a celeb that I needed to be checking for.

olivia is pretty irl, makeup was tragic though but outfit looked better irl - as in the jacket didn’t look as bad as it did in pictures under the bright lights but still a tit jacket.

She came with Flossie, lewys and some brown haired girl in a ponytail.Her and flossie were chatting but v cordial and not much and Lewys was v clearly the buffer between them

Reactions: 51
Na why did no one tell her how tit her outfit looks😬you just know if lewys wasn’t her mate he’d be roasting tf out of her

Reactions: 26
Flossie’s outfit vs Olivia’s outfit really does symbolize their personalities quite well lmao… Flossie fits in and looks good in my opinion, olivia genuinely could not have looked worse if she tried lmfao she’s a whole mess

Genuinely would have preferred if Olivia wore a random motelrocks dress over her jumanji safari coord lol

Reactions: 61
nah, even if your stylist picks out that tit, there's no way you'd happily wear it knowing what a pain to the eyes it is??? it must mean she thinks that looks good? it's so so bad.

Reactions: 14
gleam (whatever their management is called) making them go together as their loved trio for publicity 😍😍
my guess is they've just decided to be mutual because of events like this, shame though lol

Reactions: 11
D24413F6-9A91-4EB5-8C10-FE92EFCFF813.png

This isn’t the one. Like it’s as if she ripped up her school pants and made a tiny top and skirt out of it and it’s MIU MIU so CLEARLY there are many other more fitting and frankly better looking outfit AND MAKEUP choices she could’ve made for a night like the Brits 😐

4A0502AA-C375-4ABD-A529-668AF424D3E2.png

Aaand a photo without floss. Are we surprised anymore ☹

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.