Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queencarmen

VIP Member
didnt watch the full ep but was basically about how people talk about her neglecting her cat when she doesn't and she got scared things were moving too fast with new boy and it sounds like maybe they were just seeing eachother casually and might break it off soon

Reactions: 2

lethscsmofdero

Chatty Member
sorry but lol imagine her saying “my g” in her irish accent. Can any irish people confirm whether or not people say my g in ireland

exposedteaaaa

Omg. Someone plz message emma and tell her
I already did, I also messaged lila and Olivia but I doubt they saw it , I’m so shocked that no one spotted it though all the time it’s been up 💀 poor girl as much as she gets ripped into she doesn’t deserve her boob to be posted

testycall

She just confirmed on her Tiktok live that she’s single and not seeing anyone

has anyone been watching her live for long enough to know why she's got a gold tooth?!
Apparently it’s a star and her friend stuck it on, said it lasts two weeks but it’s so ugly 😂

• Haha

chieiskz

I think she'd really benefit on pulling an emma chamberlain with her private life and completely seperating it from youtube + not even discussing boys or friends

missfunny

Has he gine with carmie as he posted he was going away today .so lewys was literally at kates birthday yesterday and then going away with carmie toda6
Lewys is known for not taking sides lol olivia and flossie duhh.

Olivia was defo supposed to have went on holiday with them she spoke about it in the podcast but had a meltdown cause she didn’t diet for December and couldn’t go

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
it literally couldve been ‘CarmIE’ kates ex…at no point is it obviously flossie lol
Sorry, I don’t know who these people are at all but I remember something about this Carmie/Kate and a rumour that he was having an affair with Flossie. She denied it and laughed it off, but they’ve broken up now?? Weird timing? 🤔

• Haha