Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It’s people like her that falsify what social media can actually do for you as a career. She has a fund, parental support and her parents flipping houses in her name is a huge tax relief. There’s no way a clue blue ad is paying for than £2/3k and in today’s world, that’s certainly not enough to buy or renovate a house. It’s all a lie

Reactions: 8

MrsLisboa

Just watched the latest Tik tok of her addressing the “shock” after finding out she was pregnant again. I 100% she knew but because the bf wasn’t ready it was like “oops, it’s done now” 😅

Reactions: 7

vegirl

I don’t think she’s selfish for taking him to glasto full stop. I actually think it’s a pretty fun experience and of all the festivals I think glasto is the best for families and kids.
What I think she’s selfish for is waking him up at 2:45AM in the morning to get there, and his father for preferring getting on the gear every night than hanging out with his kid and fiancé. They’re both awful and insufferable

Lauren88

Her mum is the partner of Hammond investment services, hence where the mega cash comes from.

sparklingdee

VIP Member
she still never answered people questions about where they got £100k to buy/renovate their house, she just said something like "me and Martin work full time".... like ok? so what about the 100k? lmao

sparklingdee

VIP Member
she's nuts, its like they put themselves in stupid unrealistic situations that you wouldn't do with kids...... and then something goes wrong

Sophie92

Chatty Member
Don’t think she has a thread but SaffsStuff is the worst at this. Don’t think I’ve ever seen someone eye fuck the camera so much, classic posh girl who’s mummy and daddy clearly bought them their place but she pretends it’s by hard work when she’s 24 and lives in a 3 bed in zone 3
If I knew how to create a thread I’d have done one for her, she’s the absolute worst! The amount of money she fritters away on awful looking clothes is gross. And the way she publicly shames Zac makes me uncomfortable.

hdhshh67

On her facebook it says she went to wellington college where the fees are £16K PER TERM… thats 48K PER YEAR ?! She comes from insane money

nolongerlurking

VIP Member
How can she post this in January, and then post a video in March acting “shocked” at an “unplanned pregnancy” 👀

Attachments

vegirl

Her parents used to take nanny’s and chefs on holiday 🤣 how the other half live hey.
also, if they went away with friends who didn’t have children…..who is that second child ?

Jdy

The Video of her saying how everyone was commenting on how clingy beau is Deffos had an under tone too 😬🫣😅

MissD

New video about co-sleeping and not wanting baby in the next room…but will leave the baby with random strangers in foreign countries?

Mooms

Chatty Member
People have kindly told her so many times about car seat safety and rear facing etc and she just ignores it! Beau is front facing and has been for months

• Sad

sparklingdee

VIP Member
jesus just saw her latest tiktok - is she genuinely mad and just desperately trying to keep up with people her own age? in what world is queueing from 2am with a toddler fun?

Lots of affluent families hire staff and then have camera for insurance reasons, not uncommon at all. “Controversial matters start comments” it’s all for engagement x