Olivia Hammond (Oliviaclairem)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t dislike her, I just think what’s the point! She’s just another bored housewife mummy blogger 🥱

Reactions: 1
I actually feel a bit sorry for Martin. I know being a SAHM is a hard job but Olivia gets a day every week to do whatever while Beau is with the childminder while Martin works full time plus doing everything to do with the new house and then gets berated for getting up early to go to the gym. He seems to do quite a lot of chores around the house as well and Olivia has admitted that she can’t cook.

Reactions: 4
She started off lovely but now another typical monetized mummy. Beau could do with a good bath, ironed clothes and ones that actually fit him. The state of her pram and car seat too, filthy!

Reactions: 2
Martin, the 90s called. They want their goatee back 😆 I’m sorry but who lets their kid play with a toaster 🙈 Too late when he’s old enough to pull up a chair to the units and the toaster isn’t switched off at the wall because he hasn’t been taught from day dot how dangerous it is!l

They met and lived a party lifestyle, probably having a lot of drug fuelled fun. They’re from very different backgrounds and I don’t see it lasting at all.
I can imagine they will stay together for beau for a while but it won’t go the distance.

Reactions: 6
So Beau is having nearly all his vaccines and is allowed to build up natural sun protection 🙄

Reactions: 2
So Beau is having nearly all his vaccines and is allowed to build up natural sun protection 🙄
She trusted medical professionals enough to treat beau when he had his stroke but not to administer life saving vaccines 🙃

Reactions: 3
People have kindly told her so many times about car seat safety and rear facing etc and she just ignores it! Beau is front facing and has been for months

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Glad she has a thread! But why do these people come on here looking for things being said? Why was she on here in the first place 🤨
The way she words stuff is just a bit off and already seems very resentful to her "baby daddy" so I hope they think before bringing another baby into the mix 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She trusted medical professionals enough to treat beau when he had his stroke but not to administer life saving vaccines 🙃
“We did our own research”. I wonder if it differed from that of medical professionals. What qualifications do these people think they have to be able to do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oohh she’s obviously found this page. Almost definitely pregnant.
And Centreparcs followed by 2.5 weeks in Sri Lanka when you’re in the middle of a major house renovation with only 1 working parent who is self employed so won’t get paid while you’re away seems insane to me! They must have endless pots of money.

Reactions: 5
Oohh she’s obviously found this page. Almost definitely pregnant.
And Centreparcs followed by 2.5 weeks in Sri Lanka when you’re in the middle of a major house renovation with only 1 working parent who is self employed so won’t get paid while you’re away seems insane to me! They must have endless pots of money.
I’m sure her daddy is fitting the bill since she’s gone for a tradesman and not a rich banker like he wished for his little princess

I mean…..I think I know more rich tradies than any other job…..it’s not a fancy job that daddy might want for his princess but I wish my husband was a tradie 😂

Reactions: 3
I mean…..I think I know more rich tradies than any other job…..it’s not a fancy job that daddy might want for his princess but I wish my husband was a tradie 😂
Totally agree! But ignorant poshos tend to look down on them like the sorry people. Couldn’t be further from the truth