Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harpyharpyunder

There seem to be so many of these rich 20 something mummy’s who push the idea that getting accidentally pregnant so young gave them this dreamy life when actually if they weren’t from a wealthy family they’d be struggling to afford their rent, not spending their days at Pilates and David Lloyd.
Don’t think she has a thread but SaffsStuff is the worst at this. Don’t think I’ve ever seen someone eye fuck the camera so much, classic posh girl who’s mummy and daddy clearly bought them their place but she pretends it’s by hard work when she’s 24 and lives in a 3 bed in zone 3

Reactions: 12

Whatever123

VIP Member
Agree, but I think he really resents being baby trapped by her and forced into this lifestyle so is trying to rebel against it - and who can blame him. Wonder how long after baby #2 the relationship will survive
I get this but he’s not wrapping it up and he’s happy to put a ring on her finger. They’re both just desperate to be ‘cool’ it’s embarrassing on both parts.

vegirl

She got a tattoo….in SRI LANKA…..whilst pregnant 😭 then again beau wasnt /isn’t fully vaccinated so are we surprised ?

Sophie92

Chatty Member
There seem to be so many of these rich 20 something mummy’s who push the idea that getting accidentally pregnant so young gave them this dreamy life when actually if they weren’t from a wealthy family they’d be struggling to afford their rent, not spending their days at Pilates and David Lloyd.

vegirl

She did a video a while ago at how they’ve afforded their house but ofc missed out how they actually got their deposit for their FIRST property.
The issue is getting ON TO the property ladder not moving up it 🙈.
I honestly don’t think anything annoys me more than some rich entitled privileged influenza pretending they ArE jUsT lIkE EVeRYOnE ElSe.
I reckon she got given a hefty deposit for her first place and made money from that.
Literally this ! In the Tesco ad when she’s like “maternity pay is so hard and so is having no income so I have to budget by using my Clubcard hehe” like seriously, no. A) there are way cheaper supermarkets you can go to B) if you’re genuinely trying to budget you wouldn’t just buy what you fancied when you got there, I know at least for me every meal and snack is meticulously planned out and C: there are people literally having to use food banks and yet this girl is what we’re supposed to see as a budgeting influence ?

Reactions: 11

sparklingdee

VIP Member
who on earth thinks its a good idea to go on a 10 hour flight with a 2 year old anyway? she has shit for brains and no idea how she'll manage with 2 kids now. as for the '3 unplanned pregnancies'... does she not known whats causing pregnancy?

vegirl

The funny thing is you can tell she actually hates the fact that she’s the first of her friendship group to have a kid. She’s obviously left out a lot because she doesn’t live that lifestyle anymore, and she’s very bitter about it.
don’t get me wrong it’s hard when that happens but she did make the decision to have a child, no matter how much she goes on about it being an “accidental pregnancy” lol
Also I don’t know why she acts as though it’s so mad she had a kid- she’s 28 not 18. It’s a fairly normal age and she’s obviously struggling that she wanted different things to her friends.

Whatever123

VIP Member
Literallly. Just stay at home with Beau if you want to be in bed by 10. The festival is far too big to explore with a toddler, whilst pregnant, with pelvic girdle pain. Really unrealistic and definitely just going to keep up appearances that you can do everything with a baby.
I have a baby and do believe you can do most things with your child but if I was pregnant with a partner who wanted to get on it with his mates until 6am I’d be staying at home!
Martin should be giving it a miss this year too. Says a lot about his character. Rather be getting on it than spending time with your toddler and anticipating the arrival of your second child? Priorities!! Just wait until next year

Sophie92

Chatty Member
God she’s such a moron. She was nervous about telling Martin she was having another unplanned pregnancy as they hadn’t been trying but they weren’t using protection?!
Do these idiots think you need to manifest a baby to get pregnant?!

Baabaablacksheep320

What I find dubious is that she talks about selling their old flat to purchase a new one. But I happen to know both of the properties as they are very near to me, and the first one hasn’t been sold since 2007. So it’s probably her parent’s investment flat that she lived in to renovate. The house they bought backs onto a park near me and that definitely was sold last October. But she’s staying in a huge house at the moment (parents?) while the building work is happening. So not only doesn’t she work, she hasn’t got rent either..

sparklingdee

VIP Member
she deffo gives resentful vibes when talking about her friends, like... if you didn't want a baby when you're 27 then why have one lol just wait til you're 35 and cba to go partying

MrsLisboa

She is very privileged indeed, I saw a Tik tok where she was talking about private school education she had and how she was a “rebel” and was basically raised by the nanny. She also made some passive agressive comments about her parents and how they didn’t spent time with her as a child and were not happy about the partner she chose. Does anyone know what she did for work prior to the pregnancy?

Sophie92

Chatty Member
She goes on and on about wanting loads of kids and then spends all her time complaining about actually having to parent the one she has.

I’m so confused by her post on insta of her taking the pregnancy test? It’s a longer version of the ad she did but she has said so many times she desperate to have loads of kids, she has said before they’re trying and that she was looking at things to help her fertility, very privileged financially and is able to comfortably be a sahm … her “reaction” is of someone who is shocked, can’t believe that this has happened and as though it’s not ideal or something I just don’t get it when she’s been saying how much she wants another I don’t understand the pretend sighing etc!

Reactions: 10

MrsLisboa

Just watched the new Tik tok about buying a new car and Martin’s comments about her driving 💀 either their relationship is banter based or they are very passive agressive towards each other 😅

Mooms

Chatty Member
Did someone see her latest Tik tok video? She did a story time about being scammed in a massage place in Sri Lanka and said they left the baby with their trip driver while they were getting a massage 😳
I find it crazy she’d happily leave Beau with a random trip driver but was annoyed that he had to wait outside the room with a midwife whilst she had an emergency scan??