Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sparklingdee

VIP Member
jesus just saw her latest tiktok - is she genuinely mad and just desperately trying to keep up with people her own age? in what world is queueing from 2am with a toddler fun?

Reactions: 7
Lots of affluent families hire staff and then have camera for insurance reasons, not uncommon at all. “Controversial matters start comments” it’s all for engagement x

MrsLisboa

It screams to me “I’m deeply insecure and I must pretend to my boyfriend that I am still cool and up for it or else he might run off and find a more interesting model” y’know guys- I’m a cool mom!
That’s what I was thinking! Seems like the bf is still pretty much in the raves and festivals mindset and I bet she was like “we can have lots of babies and still do all this things” 😅 bless her

hauntologie

I’m sure she said she wanted to be pregnant but not heavily pregnant when they go to those festivals in the summer so how was it unplanned? Maybe slightly earlier than planned but that’s still not unplanned!?!

Lauren88

Scared someone will steal Beau at home in the UK but leaves him with strangers in foreign countries. Ok then.

hdhshh67

Yea after finding this out i cant take ANYTHING she says seriously. “Being a new mum is so hard tehe but i make it look soooo easy” cos ur rich hun x

Sophie92

Chatty Member
Wow the comments on her videos have really taken a turn. She’s rubbing a lot of people up the wrong way.

Trace

VIP Member
I have a little 5 month old boy and I get a bit terrified watching Beau 🙈 are your kids like this as well or does he just do what he wants? 😅
None of mine have been like this I also work with families as a living and haven’t come across a child like it either. Beau has no boundaries Olivia is trying to be more friends with beau rather than be a parent. Everything’s just funny and a big game

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Shes going to massively struggle with 2. i dont think shes prepared at all. considering beau still letches onto her like a newborn

Trace

VIP Member
Why is she so fidgety when she’s just stood there talking? Like just hold your kid why is she constantly having to move him tickle him stroke him move him so she can look at him bounce him no wonder her kid is on one 24/7 she’s so wired all the time herself

Mooms

Chatty Member
It would be nice if a company would gift her a decent rear facing car seat for beau 🙄 there were sooo many comments on one of her recent videos about him forward facing and she just ignores them all. Some people were coming to her defence saying that beau doesn’t like rear facing - tough! It’s for his safety!

dykeKurdtgroupie

Totally understand condoms breaking or the pill failing or other hormonal contraceptives not working bc we all know it’s not full proof but the way she comes off on that video is so,,, it’s not exactly unplanned if you were just not using contraception, you know what happens if you don’t - a baby in some cases. It just seems kinda Careless? Does she even work? Wonder what Martin says about it all

Reactions: 6

beegee

Im sorry but did she just get a tattoo whilst being pregnant 😬
I know its probably a minor risk but is it really worth it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Lotus101

VIP Member
It depends. Where I live, 15k doesn’t really get you much car wise 😅 I’m not sure how much the fiancé makes but I’m sure her parents must help a lot with the deposits/ renovations.. just the fact that they haven’t really payed rent in months living in her family’s houses also helps
She did a video a while ago at how they’ve afforded their house but ofc missed out how they actually got their deposit for their FIRST property.
The issue is getting ON TO the property ladder not moving up it 🙈.
I honestly don’t think anything annoys me more than some rich entitled privileged influenza pretending they ArE jUsT lIkE EVeRYOnE ElSe.
I reckon she got given a hefty deposit for her first place and made money from that.

I don’t think beaus medical issues or attachment its any reason for her to not have another baby. I’m not the biggest fan of her, but if anything, having another baby could really aid his attachment development as he grows up and helps him learn boundaries and to share etc etc. I also think her gender reveal showed a very different perspective of who she is as opposed to the controversial Olivia we often see as it’s for engagement. I’m happy for them, maybe it’ll make her slow down a little and take in the smaller moments x