Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If Olivia has had 2 unplanned pregnancies then she of all people should know that PCOS doesn't automatically mean you'll struggle to conceive. I have it too and had no issues having children. Unless you've been trying for a while without success you can't claim to have fertility issues imo and it's a slap in the face to those genuinely struggling.

Reactions: 9

Mooms

Chatty Member
She’s been so vocal about all the drugs she used to do and I imagine Martin still wants to do those things and what she’s going to be there parenting their toddler and is heavily pregnant? Just why

Tbh I don’t feel that sorry for her when she clearly accidentally on purpose got pregnant again against martins wishes

Dak1988

Chatty Member
I cannot believe she’s been gifted TWO new bugaboo prams what an actual piss take. Why does she need 2!

Whatever123

VIP Member
She absolutely did not piss in her baby’s bottle. All for engagement. Extremely embarrassing behaviour for attention. You couldn’t water board that information out of me if true.

beegee

Why doesn't she own the fact that she wanted this baby and stop making fake excuses.. as bad as Maisie who keeps banging on about hers being an accident but using the pull out method
Surely if Martin wasn't keen he could have just used a condom so they must both have in the moment thought you know what, it wont be the end of the world
But I suppose that doesnt create engagement or an Ad with ClearBlue does it 😂

Im due around the same time as her with my second but ours was planned and agreed with my husband haha

hdhshh67

I hope she falls off soon cos we really don’t need another rich white skinny blonde influencer exploiting her kid for money online

Lauren88

I know toddlers get messy, it’s good but Beau is always in oversized poor fitting clothes with no real effort in his appearance. Most mums I know have their little ones turned out lovely and if they get messy so be it, nothing the washer can’t sort out.

He just looks unkempt and scruffy

Reactions: 8

Burrito88

VIP Member
Second hand cars are really expensive at the moment after Covid and brexit 🥲
Why does she suddenly want a 7 seater - because Caroline wants a 7 seater?? Watch them get matching #ad 24 plates 🤮

This is where I find her a like/dislike account, j actually don’t mind her content but it’s stuff like this:

her instagram caption - life if good when you realise nothing is stopping you from driving down to the beach for a few days.

Shes so out of touch.. this isnt normal for most people, great for her I love seeing other people go on holidays etc and get inspo for things to do myself but the caption is so out of touch!

Most people can’t just do a mid week break to the beach because of work, she’s incredibly privileged to be a stay at home mum, but also to be a stay at home mum that is financially comfortable enough she gets to go to Pilates, work from her phone which is pretty much filming her day anyway, still do lots of days out with beau, go for a break at the drop of a hat this isn’t most of her followers life style. In addition to that the trip was gifted so she’s well off but also didn’t have to pay for the break, and can jus vlog her day there as a job! Of course nothing is stopping her from driving to the breach for a few days break!!

Sophie92

Chatty Member
What happened to the David Lloyd membership? I bet she was doing the 2 weeks for £20 deal and hoping for a #gifted membership.

• Haha
From the moment she said she had a nanny and a chef on holiday I clocked it 😅 what was her job before Beau? She keeps on making digs at her parents but they are the reason she is buying and renovating houses and why she can afford to not work. I’m sure they wouldn’t do all of that with just Martin’s salary
Definitely not, in London aswell! Her family has some serious wealth so her moaning about maternity pay falls a bit flat 🙈

petitspois

VIP Member
I really can’t believe they’re happy to let total randoms take Beau off. I get it’s part of that culture but it’s not part of hers so she won’t be able to read signals or sense danger.

sparklingdee

VIP Member
She's mad going to Glastonbury in this heat with a toddler, never mind being pregnant. all to keep up appearances and try and keep up with Martin. If he had a brain in his head he would've said "lets give it a miss this year" and they could've gone centerparcs or ANYWHERE else, somewhere kid friendly where they could've relaxed instead of sleeping in a tent. Whats the betting Martin disappears off and leaves her in the tent. She's nuts.

hauntologie

Wonder how long it’ll take for her kindly gifted Bugaboos to get as grubby as her last pram. Props to Olivia for the grift, she’s crafty and knows what she’s doing.

I actually love Bugaboos, they’re great! But surely there are better people to gift brand new prams to. There’s a cost of living crisis on, wouldn’t it be better PR to give to those actually in need!?

sparklingdee

VIP Member
her days seem so chaotic but I think part of the problem is she has no routine and also lets her son run wild, and I don't just mean running round like toddlers generally do... I mean he literally climbs all over the furniture in coffee shops etc like... any discipline olivia??? what will she do when she's got a newborn to cart around as well?

martin will be off playing golf at 6am like he does already and when i commented "you're better than me because i would resent that" (about him leaving so early to do a fun activity) people were jumping on me in the comments saying "well he's a pro golfer!" LMAO like... huh???

• Haha