Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m finding her references to drugs really annoying or like digging her friends out saying how their all still out on a Sunday morning but she’s up with a baby, I think she thinks she’s a teen mum! I always feel like when she mentions her friends it’s like she doesn’t like them
---
Like we get it… you used to be a while child party animal and now you’re a mum… most of us have been! It’s normal, we find in our mid/late 20’s we start doing different things from our earlier 20’s people start getting engaged, buying houses etc what she’s done isn’t breaking the mould she’s not the first and not the last!

Reactions: 18

MissD

The snarky comment about how the flight attendant should try entertaining him for that length of time was so entitled. She’s the one who chose to bring a toddler on that flight (all while making content about how you can still travel after kids) and then is complaining that people weren’t happy for him just to run riot.

Reactions: 16

Baabaablacksheep320

Whenever I see spoiled little rich girls trying to be influencers - like Olivia - who have wealthy “career” parents, I wonder what their parents must think about the lack of ambition in their offspring. Nobody is saying because your parents have City careers, that you should too, but surely after working a stressful career and putting your kids through private school etc, you’d want them to aspire to something more fulfilling than being a social media airhead!

Mooms

Chatty Member
The fact that they’re on holiday in Sri Lanka and someone recognised their 1 year old son before they recognised Olivia would be PLENTY for me to take my child offline….

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
I’m going to get hate for this- but this is boy mum stuff that I feel just turns certain men into absolute fannies when they are older. I know because my husband had a mother like this and actually now they don’t have a relationship but when they did it was creepy as fuck! She idolised him, she wanted to marry him - gives me the ick how she is with Beau and add a girl to the mix, there is going to be major red flags!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Mooms

Chatty Member
I don’t think their relationship will last purely because of how inconsiderate she is about his feelings and decisions on huge life events such as having more children. You can tell she grew up so privileged as it’s very much her way or no way 🥴 what she wants she gets

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
Someone commented it was giving “trailer trash” 😅
I don’t know what’s worse to me, the outfits or going to Glastonbury almost 30w pregnant and with a toddler like Beau 😅 she is brave
I wasn’t even sleeping well in my very nice mattress at that point, can’t imagine fucking camping 😂😂
It screams to me “I’m deeply insecure and I must pretend to my boyfriend that I am still cool and up for it or else he might run off and find a more interesting model” y’know guys- I’m a cool mom!

• Heart

vegirl

No I think she said in a previous video it’s her nans house. Not sure if her Nan had passed/gone into a home or is still living there with them
She was living at her nans (nan I believe is in a home?) but they’re now living at her mums house
---
This reminds me of that “what’s scummy if you’re poor, fine if you’re rich” thing - and in this case clearly it’s moving round lots of families/friends houses and essentially sofa surfing and not paying any rent to anyone

Thisnthat13

I cannot stand her.
“quit ya job so you can go to the farm on a Tuesday whilst pushing my new bugaboo donkey, whilst I show off my bugaboo travel stroller alongside my other travel stroller” fuck off and read the room!!!

Reactions: 13

vegirl

She is *rich* rich. She completely ignores her absolutely insane financial privilege. Travelling is SO easy with a baby guys, just go and do it !! (As long as you have thousands to drop on multiple holidays throughout the year, and be able to live rent free at families houses whilst you renovate your home).
also she forward faces her son at not even 18 months old. Madness.

Reactions: 13

vegirl

She lives the most privileged arsehole life and is so typical for her upbringing it’s actually embarrassing. Private school girly, zero responsibilities or actual goals in life, mess around for a few years taking lots of drugs at festivals and parties and then eventually decide to settle down at the “young” age of 28, pop out children without any real thought (and a BS “PCOS” diagnosis) weirdly close together and never work another day in her life. She really does think she’s a different breed doesn’t she. Also it’s so clear that Martin is her little rebellion against mummy and daddy. Wonder if she’ll still get her trust fund if she marries him

Reactions: 12

vegirl

Don’t worry everyone, we can all sleep again at night, the “budget” for the car has been upped by nearly 10k so “skint” princess will get her 7 seater xoxo

hdhshh67

Im so glad there’s a thread for this girl. The algorithm has been pushing her content onto my feed for months now and im so bored of it i had to block her. Shes making money off a completely false story of “oops i got pregnant hehe its so fun being a mummy” whilst having £££ in the bank from her rich family. She reminds me of keelin moncrieff. Privileged private school girls exploiting their baby online for money. Feel so bad for these kids growing up online

Rideordye90

Really hate how entitled she is on her latest video about flying with a toddler. It’s like she’s proud that the flight attendants had to tell her off multiple times, and she seems to think those in business class (who have paid handsomely) should just be fine with her toddler running around

beegee

He's gunna burn himself out by being self employed and rennovating his own house and then also try and keep her happy as she obviously assumes things just happen and you dont have to work for them!
So entitled and her kids will end up the same

Thisnthat13

Literally this ! In the Tesco ad when she’s like “maternity pay is so hard and so is having no income so I have to budget by using my Clubcard hehe” like seriously, no. A) there are way cheaper supermarkets you can go to B) if you’re genuinely trying to budget you wouldn’t just buy what you fancied when you got there, I know at least for me every meal and snack is meticulously planned out and C: there are people literally having to use food banks and yet this girl is what we’re supposed to see as a budgeting influence ?
Inbetween renovating a new house top to bottom, holidays to Sri Lanka and a 15k budget for a new car.

Mooms

Chatty Member
She is the worst kind of parent 😩 one who lets her child do whatever he wants no matter the people it’s impacting! Simply to make her life easier! I can’t believe she didn’t take any toys for him, poor kid. And then the toy they chose at the airport for the plane was PLAYDOH. She is so entitled you can tell she had a very privileged upbringing

vegirl

She got a tattoo….in SRI LANKA…..whilst pregnant 😭 then again beau wasnt /isn’t fully vaccinated so are we surprised ?