Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sophie92

Chatty Member
Oohh she’s obviously found this page. Almost definitely pregnant.
And Centreparcs followed by 2.5 weeks in Sri Lanka when you’re in the middle of a major house renovation with only 1 working parent who is self employed so won’t get paid while you’re away seems insane to me! They must have endless pots of money.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she’s 50 I think she might have been referring to her own nan, I’m sure she’s posted before saying how great her mum looks for 50 - her mum does look great! I dunno how I’d feel about my partner going to an Easter Day rave when pregnant and with a child, don’t get me wrong my partner went out when I was pregnant etc but Easter is for family time especially if you’ve got a young family, he could go to a rave any weekend! Also he refers again to them doing drugs she was like and whatever else comes with raves which we all know she means drugs. Going back to her journey back from Sri Lanka blog I feel like she sets no boundaries for beau and just lets him do whatever as long as he’s entertained, referring to the people in business class (some of which will be on a once in a lifetime holiday or honeymoon and have saved for months / years to get their seat in there - I don’t blame them for not wanting another persons child keep disturbing them especially when the mum hasn’t paid for business) also there is no way Olivia doesn’t usually travel business or hasn’t before - I feel like her comments were to come across as relatable and like she hasn’t come from a. Wealthy family.

Shivla

I remember talking to her about myo inositol a few months ago and she mentioned she was taking that in the hope it would work quickly. I don't think her other half is up for another quite as quickly as she is

MrsLisboa

Did someone see her latest Tik tok video? She did a story time about being scammed in a massage place in Sri Lanka and said they left the baby with their trip driver while they were getting a massage 😳

• Wow

Lauren88

And the whole just stick the holiday on the AMEX. In this financial climate that is really poor advice

vegirl

For someone with PCOS she sure seems to get pregnant “accidentally” awfully easily lol.

vegirl

I’m sure she did say she needs to get him into his own room but she comes up with excuses like beau looks at her with his cute eyes and she gives in. She finds it all funny right now but she’s in for a shock when baby comes
I swear she said as well she was gonna do it like ridiculously close to when baby is due. Beau is going to kick offfffff. She has no boundaries with that kid and he literally does whatever the hell he wants. It’s hard at that age for sure but it shouldn’t be as difficult as it looks for her.
also, co sleeping with 1 baby is one thing, co sleeping with 2 is simply dangerous.

dykeKurdtgroupie

I’m glad this girl has a thread, I’m sure she’s nice enough but she came up on my fyp with her whole ‘I’m 28 and here’s how I bought and built my own house’ or whatever and it really rubbed me the wrong way due to the cost of living crisis (they already had a flat and sold it or whatever like who else just has a flat lying around to sell). I’m surprised she’s pregnant again tbh

petitspois

VIP Member
That line she said the other day about knowing what she was doing when her friends married bankers and she married a 'Tradie'- what happened to having your own career and paying for things yourself?

She trusted medical professionals enough to treat beau when he had his stroke but not to administer life saving vaccines 🙃
“We did our own research”. I wonder if it differed from that of medical professionals. What qualifications do these people think they have to be able to do that.

• Haha

Mooms

Chatty Member
Shes going to massively struggle with 2. i dont think shes prepared at all. considering beau still letches onto her like a newborn
I think she could’ve prepared Beau so much more for the new baby, it’s sad as he will probably struggle more than he would’ve as a result! She said in a video just the other day that she still puts him in the car and drives to get him to sleep for his naps, how will that work with a newborn who wants to cluster feed all the time?

Lotus101

VIP Member
I just came on to see if she had a thread..
When she very first posting videos I didn’t actually mind her. But now all she does is moan and sends out these woe is me posts.
I hate these influencers who do f all and just complain about how hard life is with a toddler.. I’m not saying they’re not entitled to the odd “wow todays hard!” Post.. but try working 40hrs a week along with your partner in a “real” job that doesn’t give you a ridiculous salary a month purely for posting a video or allow to you to take random midweeks trips away.. then do the nursery / school runs / housework on top of all that, I just find it SO out of fuckin touch!
she definitely doesn’t seem ready for a second to me at all.
Her holiday post about her life now ending now she had a toddler.. her parents took nanny’s and chefs away with them? I’m sorry? What? 😂.

Sophie92

Chatty Member
To be fair she gets a child free day during the week to go to Pilates. I wouldn’t begrudge him an early morning round of golf when he works full time and is also doing a lot of the work on their new house.

MrsLisboa

God her family are weird! Her mum has cameras set up around the house (kitchen, hallway, right outside their bedroom door?!) to watch them … wtf
That’s so weird! They probably are not very happy that she is living there if they are checking the footage. Beau might reck the place as she allows him to do whatever he wants! And the way she makes this passive aggressive comments about the parents, boyfriend etc is a bit weird

sparklingdee

VIP Member
can't believe she announced it with an ad! pretending she didn't already knows and faking being shocked

Reactions: 5

Mooms

Chatty Member
She’s obviously insecure about the type of man she was “expected” to settle down with based on her background.
I am sure she’s said before that her Dad didn’t approve when they first got together

Reactions: 5